It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror threat Western Airliners May Be al-Qaida Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great now we have more problems

customwire.ap.org...

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Leigon]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well at least they are nice enough to let thier brethren know.... I hope this turns out to be a fake report. I dont think our economy can bare much more tradegy.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What stinks is the same source has reported creditable info before attacks before (at least thats what the AP story said)

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Can anyone really say that this is a surprise. We already know what these bastards are capable of doing. When I flew here with KayEm, I was actually wary. I love flying but the last one from the UK to Oregon was somewhat nerve wracking even for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Can anyone really say that this is a surprise. We already know what these bastards are capable of doing. When I flew here with KayEm, I was actually wary. I love flying but the last one from the UK to Oregon was somewhat nerve wracking even for me.

No it isnt really a surprise at all to those of us who stay in touch with real life. I am worried about how all of the people are going to react that get thier news from just TV or paper. This is the population i would would tend to worry the most about.

top topics

join