It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Matt Damon movie mirrors Illuminati black projects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This movie may be somewhat based on the unbelievable reality that you people have no idea exist. If you've ever heard of Al Beilek you know that the Shadow Government was in posession of a technology that allows them to go forward and backward in time. It is also mentioned by some that the Illuminati uses this technology to find what successful actions lead to the parallel universe were their NWO does come to fruition. They sort of work around that. Therefore, if you ever wondered why they were so quick to assassinate certain people, it was probably because their WATCHERS saw that if they did not, it would have been a big threat to their plans. That is how they know that certain things will happen in the future. Feel free to look to listen to Andrew Basiago's interview on Coasttocoastam. He was used as a child in a top secret government project wherein a jumpgate technology was used to see backward and forward in time.

Notice how these mysterious WATCHERS look like MIBs?

There in the year 2013 he saw that Washington D.C. was submerged in water and greenery was growing on top of stuff.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Ahh great I'm a big fan of Matt Damon's movies, I think he's one of the few really good actors left in Hollywood. I keep hoping he does another sequel to the "Bourne" series those are my all time favorite, last I heard he said he has yet to see a new script for the movie and he also said he wouldn't do another "Bourne" movie unless they went back to the director of the first movie, "Bourne Identity". Oh well hopefully someday they will iron out their differences and meet in the middle. I'll definately wait in line to see this new movie of his though, i'm sure it will be just as good as all his others.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

I'm also intrigued that the Planners look like the shadow silhoutte men that many times have been decribed as wearing hats.

This also reminds me of some guy from Texas who posted an interesting thread here wherein he mentioned that his co-workers at a restaurant were shapeshifters. He was a Political Science major and overheard these co-workers talking about him and their agenda to get him off track. He said they were supposedly sent as time travelers to disrupt him or something, because something he does in the future is a threat to the establishment. I know it's far out, but ATS banned his thread because he posted the pictures of two of these co-workers who he claims he saw shapeshift.

I know it sounds far out.

Also, Aarron McCollum, the Super Soldier whisteblower, claims that, at a conference he went to, he shook hands with a man, and all of a sudden his eyes turned pitch black and the texture of his skin turned grainy. On a seperate occasion whilst out in Pasadena, an MIB confronted him about the information he was giving out regarding his experiences and the Gulf Of Aden Stargate. He got pissed off that he was being followed and told this guy " If you ever follow me again, I will f#%%#@ K### you" so he was pretty pissed... and this Aarron guy is a super soldier. You guys can look at his video right here. He's had missing time, in the most recent one he was taken by government agents, and they told him that they can take him whenever they want because he is property of the United States government.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
ahhhh mannnn
gotta see this movie

come to think of it
I dont remember Matt Damon EVER being
in a bad movie, unless I've been
in a time shift, lmao

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

...the Shadow Government was in posession of a technology that allows them to go forward and backward in time. It is also mentioned by some that the Illuminati uses this technology to find what successful actions lead to the parallel universe were their NWO does come to fruition. They sort of work around that. Therefore, if you ever wondered why they were so quick to assassinate certain people, it was probably because their WATCHERS saw that if they did not, it would have been a big threat to their plans. That is how they know that certain things will happen in the future. Feel free to look to listen to Andrew Basiago's interview on Coasttocoastam. He was used as a child in a top secret government project wherein a jumpgate technology was used to see backward and forward in time.

Sounds like a Michael Bay movie.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It's based on a Philip K. Dick short story which probably explains the reality bending conspiracy stuff.

Haven't read the short story myself but I'm sure Hollywood will find a way to ruin it & make it cheesy. They nearly always do

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ah yes Philip K Dick the Sci-Fi Revolutionary of our times. Who brought us such profound and intriguing movies based on his writings such as;-
Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report, Imposter and Next.

I will watch the movie when it comes out knowing that a parallel Universe may or may not be being mirrored.
The WATCHERS watching the Watchers

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Wait........come on, Coast Guard special forces elite?.......

Sorry dont buy it at all......if they were doing projects with a stargate wouldnt they more likely use people who were trained akin to SEALS, DELTA, Recon, or Rangers?

I dont know that ive heard of "Coast Guard special forces"

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Pocky

Wait........come on, Coast Guard special forces elite?.......

Sorry dont buy it at all......if they were doing projects with a stargate wouldnt they more likely use people who were trained akin to SEALS, DELTA, Recon, or Rangers?

I dont know that ive heard of "Coast Guard special forces"

I know on one hand it seems unbelievable and ridiculous but on the other... It is a masterstroke of genius in that one would not suspect a seemingly innocuous bunch of half trained pencil necks that just go around checking other Boat manifests and details all day.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

LoL this is true, i can agree with that!

However after watching the video, and watching his mannerisms and speech patterns (im not expert)im thinking its all hogwash. My spidey sense tells me this guys full of it.

Ask me tho if i think that there could be a stargate and military and ptb involvement? Absolutely lol

Do i think this guy is privy to any of it? I think hes gotten ink poison from all his tattoo work.........

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The movie looks good...yet ANOTHER movie by Matt I'll go see....

As for project camelot....
Sorry, just some of the people they interview...my god...if you want people to believe you...atleast SOUND like you have a clue about things you speak of!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Lot of blinking and looking to the left. Someone needs to get their meds!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A.J is right...
They sure love to rub it in our faces.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
A.J is right...

They love to rub it in our faces.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm also intrigued that the Planners look like the shadow silhouette men that many times have been described as wearing hats.

I'm one of those people that get visits by Mr. dark silhouette hat guy.

I have had sleep paralysis since I was like 13 or so and have had some scary ET stuff happen to me before that.

You guys have no idea what kind of world we live in. There is definitely some stuff out there.

This movie creeps the hell out of me because One time I was dreaming and was having this really detailed dream with a voice telling me a story. The story was being shown to me in the dream. The voice was so real that it actually woke me up. I remember thinking watching the dream hearing the orator tell his story then thinking "Holy # this is not a dream!!!" the voice was an Englishman's voice like a professional orator.

When I woke up I instantly with my eyes open and fell into paralysis with this loud sound in my ears. The sound was like nothing I have ever heard before. It sounded a lot like this video especially at 42 seconds in the video but it was more high pitched and reminded me of trickling water. There was a pattern to it too.

The noise traveled from one side of my head to the other. I just laid paralyzed in bed with my eyes open. I thought to my self this is it I'm actually going to see what these things are.

Suddenly I got this feeling telling me that if I really wanted to see... my life as I knew it would be gone forever, I could never go back to having the safety of doubting that the world was not what it seemed. I would know with out a doubt that I was in some deep, deep crap.

I have never closed my eyes so fast before it was like getting a fly swatter in the face LOL.

I could not do it. Once that curtain is lifted your screwed, there is no going back. Maybe some day if I get the chance again.

I even used to write a script about 4 guys who were in charge of earth, they would always wear hats and the script was called "Board Of Natural selection". The main character was a prototype Black ops guy who was sabotaged and was messing up all the boards plans. Three of the Guys on the Board were against the fourth, the fourth was the one who sabotaged the black ops prototype character who was code named WO (wolfone).

It was supposed to be an action musical LOL. Never finished it.

It's funny how these things ride an ethereal plane and are touched by many. Like it's broadcast and different people pick up the signal.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Izarith]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
My reply to the other thread on the same topic:

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Looks like a chick-flick with a slight twist.

In other words, just the usual Hollywood crap.

Can't blame him for staring at those legs, though.

TheAssoc.

I really don't think we're going to get any sort of "inside info" into what's really going on from anything that comes out of Hollywood.

I stand by the "legs" statement.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looks interesting, as previous posters have said, Matt rarely does bad movies.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Also, Aarron McCollum, the Super Soldier whisteblower, claims that, at a conference he went to, he shook hands with a man, and all of a sudden his eyes turned pitch black and the texture of his skin turned grainy. On a seperate occasion whilst out in Pasadena, an MIB confronted him about the information he was giving out regarding his experiences and the Gulf Of Aden Stargate. He got pissed off that he was being followed and told this guy " If you ever follow me again, I will f#%%#@ K### you" so he was pretty pissed... and this Aarron guy is a super soldier. You guys can look at his video right here. He's had missing time, in the most recent one he was taken by government agents, and they told him that they can take him whenever they want because he is property of the United States government.

He claims to have worked at a "high level" in project talent, project stargate, project seagate. He claims to have worked in an underwater military base where alien/human genetics were being experimented with in the Caribbean Sea. He claims to have worked with "avatars" at this base. He also claims to have been involved with multiple false flag operations in the U.S. If this guy isn't crazy than military compartmentalization is a complete and total myth. This interview was done in January, he made a point not to go into much detail about personal psychic abilities because he wanted to save them for his follow up interview. So where is the follow up interview? Did project camelot realize from this interview that this guy is crazy and scratch the second interview?

Dolphins are used as a medium to operate the seagate? Really? Come on.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SEA1970s]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Epsillion70

LoL this is true, i can agree with that!

However after watching the video, and watching his mannerisms and speech patterns (im not expert)im thinking its all hogwash. My spidey sense tells me this guys full of it.

Ask me tho if i think that there could be a stargate and military and ptb involvement? Absolutely lol

Do i think this guy is privy to any of it? I think hes gotten ink poison from all his tattoo work.........

Yeah I would have to agree with you there. As my, "Spidey" sense as you called it, I did pick up some anomalous inferences throughout the interview. Though sometimes people do give off the sense of the sense that people may sense that they are lying etc.
Its usually what Cops sometimes feel when they pull someone over who his anxious at the best of times. Then getting pulled over just makes them more so. Then the Cop thinks that they are a Perp thats hiding something when in fact they are just in a state of illogical fear that keeps re-enforcing itself in the thoughts that one may get arrested for nothing. When in fact they have done nothing at all.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

join