It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories are short here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Not so long ago at the height of the piggy-flu fiasco, things were getting pretty heated on the forum with forced vaccinations, insurance companies refusing to insure those who administered the shots, backed up by all those plastic FEMA coffins stacked across the USA.

Apart from the fact that there were never any such coffins in the UK or mainland Europe, the story was same over here with an angry and confused public receiving mixed signals on the whole thing.

But then what?

It all just fizzelled out?

The 'master plan' to liquidate most of the 'useless eaters' was just shelved?

We all got caught up in the shenannigans of the financial world and all that led to, we're still dealing with that, but the idea of a mass euthanasia program just sliding into obscurity seems just as unlikely as the idea itself to me.

What it does clearly show me, is that some of us are only too ready to believe the worst case scenario, whatever it may be! Patronage of a forum like this is attractive to a particular mindset, but surely not to the point that we simply suspend reality when an attractive story shows up, only to drop it when a juicier prospect presents itself?

Peace !

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Or they shelved the plan because to many people caught on etc. Still they managed to vaccinate millions of sheeple who line up for anything government tells them is good for them, and they are still vaccinating. You watch there is will be another surge in the so call swine flu.

It was nice to see a large percentage telling them to shove thier vaccines etc. And yeah they may shelve things based on to many people becoming aware. The last thing they want is a full scale revolt because they know they would loose. They want productive slaves on the plantation not civil war because production ceases during war.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ATS is very faddish, and very much prone to drama rather than real information. Particularly paranoid worst case stuff.
I asked about this a while back, here's what I got.

What happened to the Swine Flu?

LET THE RATIONALIZING BEGIN!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

so "they" turned the switch off to the epidemic...

Its people like you...who fed the media..making this a story. W.H.O. had to respond.

MY family was vaccinated..wife is a nurse...they are not walking NWO zombies..yet.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think that one of the reasons it disappeared so quickly was the overwhelming number of people that refused to be vaccinated. Further, once the mortality rate became dropping in HUGE numbers -- compared to what they were reporting in Mexico -- people stopped panicking.

However, if you go back and read some of the CDC reports from when the Swine Flu started, I think you'll better understand the hysteria.

Now, add to the above, the nature of ATS -- to discuss in detail conspiracy theories - and you will find how it went from a crisis to nothingness.

As far as mandating vaccines, it did happen in the schools around me. It was definitely starting there, but many were not giving into the shot, no matter what.

I'd like to think it was a sign of the public waking up. Had the majority simply rolled up their sleeves and succumbed, it would be a different story now in my opinion.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
well ....either the vaccine worked...or CNN had better stories to run..

I'll put my money on................................both.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It shows...some 'theories' are pretty fashionable!

The usual UFO's, secret weapons, end of the world stuff always brings out the loonballs, not everyones a loonball of course but some will always be more amenable to the more outrageous aspects of a case.

Thats not to say that we should permanantly forget older stories, the JFK case being a classic example. From the outset there was an impression that something wasnt right, today there are characters in the frame that back then would have been laughed at.

I see in most threads a stock set of answers that show up regularly too, so the debunkers aint all they think they are either. "They couldnt keep something THAT big a secret"....of course they could, Manhattan Project ring any bells?

"That many staff, someones bound to talk"...not really, take a look at the hundreds of staff coming off shift from the Groom Lake facility, theyre not queing up for spot with Larry King any time soon.

"Our govt would never do that to us"....Really?....keep taking the tablets!

Peace!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tie No Bows!

Here you go. The 'flu virus' that was meant to wipe us out was neutralized by the benevolent ET's floating around our green planet.

Sooooo, our evil overlords had to pull out plans C, D, E, F, G and so forth.

Don't worry, it will come. We just don't know which door it will be behind!

new topics

top topics

join