It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona again !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello hello . Has anyone seen the news ticker? I'ts saying "Arizona bans ethnic studies"
I wonder if this a left or a right movement. You know damage control or we are not kidding.
Hmmm very interesting. It's so fun living in AZ now.
Ya know whats getting me? ok Ca now passed a boycott on Az. Our gov wrote this bill, we DID NOT vote on this all these boycotts are hurting the wrong people!!
Stupid people

[edit on 12-5-2010 by madhadder545]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545

Ya know whats getting me? ok Ca now passed a boycott on Az. Our gov wrote this bill, we DID NOT vote on this all these boycotts are hurting the wrong people!!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by madhadder545]

Those boycotts are not going to hurt AZ.
I know a number of retires that are looking to move to AZ now that the number of illegals will be declining.
Also your new concealed weapons law is well liked by the retires and snowbirds.
60+% of people around the US agree with this new anti illegal law and that is where the money is.
LA CA has long been a city run by crooked politicians that only get voted in by bowing to the Hispanic vote and the illegals votes.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhadder545

You know I don't know that will be a bad thing since the California budget is in a mess right now. Trust me this is a good thing, states need to be more vocal about their rights as states. Sure we need to have unity as a country but I am all for one for less illegals. They need to go through the appropriate channels to become citizens and pay the taxes like the rest of legal citizens. If they want the benefits of this country they need to pay into them like the rest of us... You don't see Mexico or China having immigration problems do you? For one the quality of life is not as high, but two they send people to jail or deport them when they find out you are in the country illegally...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks for brightning my spirits peeps. I hope you are correct. I agree with the bills, but I almost feel as if I wish they would go away..

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

Look I don't agree with THE BILL but it's not because I like Illegal Immigrants here that's for sure. But I like taht Arizona is doing something. And if it is ticking off TPTB and the federal gov than they are doing something right! Now's a great time to be an Arizonan like us! It's a beautiful state and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else and as far as I'm concerned the more people from Cali or Mexico that stay out or boycott us, the better!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im definitely considering moving my business to Arizona.
I can get use to the year long tan. Bikinis and fair economic business practices.
Doing business in a state that harbors illegals like little diamonds, it forces businesses to break the law or go out of business.
Arizona protects its residents businesses,and citizens, without destroying gun rights,btw Arizona has open carry.

new topics

top topics

join