It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collective Prayer Thread. Experiment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hello peeps,

I would like to try this prayer experiment for very specific things. I think it would be worth a try. I know CoasttoCoastam sometimes asks for the collective audience help when it comes to things like tornadoes or droughts. The feedback has been that it does work.

It seems that this also needs to be done responsibly. Because sometimes the bad things are actually good in disguise. So we should not fail to see that, it can also have repercussions if tamper with the balance of things.

So I would like some of us to think about a topic that is worth praying about, and we could discuss wether we should all use our collective power to help in some way.

Also, in, I think it was a Kryon book, it says that the best thing to pray and ask for is for yourself to be a better person, spiritually, something like that. That's better than trying to manipulate things external to yourself. After all, we also learn from the darkness. But can we beam our loving energy into some place that really needs it right now?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You ask where we can beam this positive energy to?

What I like to do when I meditate is radiate the positive energy out to everything and everyone. If everyone is a little bit more happy, then hopefully it will encourage them to spread their good vibes to others, and from there, the good vibes will keep growing and growing until they reach as many people as possible.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This has been done on ATS several times. Search for ATS Thought Experiment

new topics

join