It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! This Alien Needs Spaceship Parts oh and Food!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ALERT!

This guy meanders the streets of the Greater Tampa Bay Area with signs similar to this one, but always pertaining to the same idea. A good friend of mine actually stopped and got a pic and he was happy to oblige. I have seen him on occasion myself, he gets around. Probably because he has spaceships (plural no less).

My friend gave him some cash and told him he liked his sign in which the guy replied "you're 48", gave a smile and a thumbs up, and carried on about his way. He neglected to ask the guy his name. If I ever come in direct contact with him I'll make sure to do that, as will my friend if he ever crosses paths with him again. Is he completely nuts? Quite possibly. None the less, he is always smiling with that weathered look and is seemingly always in a good mood. I have a feeling one day he's going to find all those parts and he'll disappear off the streets of Tampa Bay.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

This title is VERY misleading and this belongs in BTS.

It was nice of your friend to give him money and you never know he might get his ship parts.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Everybody loves a jolly homeless guy.

Hell if I were you I would go to a junk yard, get some cool looking car part and give it to him.

Just tell him it's a particle accelerator or something like that.

Good on you for paying attention, that's all these people really need.

He could surprise us all and actually have a spaceship(s).

~Keeper

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Okay, fixed the misleading title

As far as BTS...I dunno, there is nothing to disprove he's not an actual Alien, with broken spaceships, that need parts, so he can go on his journey. Grey Area all the way!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I, for one, welcome our homeless alien overlords.

Sorry, had to be said tho.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by UberL33t

This title is VERY misleading and this belongs in BTS.

It was nice of your friend to give him money and you never know he might get his ship parts.

Eh.... there's nothing wrong with a little humor to lighten the day. Or so I think anyway. Should I say.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c48d3bb3443c.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join