It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you believe in dimensions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
minati hand signals identifies people assossiated with the TPTB.
Some examples in the music industry are Jay-z, Kanye West, Beyonce.....Now we see it in MMA with Ben Henderson. I just saw WEC 48 and the title

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Because i have been indoctrinated into the NWO Dimensioneers club.

D - I - M

E - N - S

I - O - N

E - E - R - S

What's that spell?

Dimensioneers!

What's that spell?

Dimensioneers!

What's the greatest club in all the world?

Dee-I-Mensioneers!

And they have hats.
They call them dimension hats & they have ears/eers.

Which were ruthlessly ripped off by those thieves at Disney for nefarious purposes. I was so angry about that. I almost ripped the ears right off my dimension hat.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think it depends on one's definition of the word "dimension." The word has myriad meanings for many people. It can have a highly specific, even technical meaning for physicists and cosmologists. It can simply mean any modality or "way" for something to exist, move, or be to others. It can mean for some simply an aspect of a thing or person. (i.e. something as simple as the addition of multiplayer in a videogame adding "another dimension" to its gameplay.)

We believe we perceive a three dimensional, physical reality (whatever the nature, be it literal or illusory, or some combination thereof, of that reality might be) moving and changing through a fourth dimension of time. (In a sense, time is simply movement, so one could say that purely three dimensional space would entail no relative motion whatsoever, and that as soon as any is introduced, a fourth dimension is present.) We suspect that there are other dimensions. In some theories the hypothesized fifth dimension would exist as all of what we regard as time - the "past, present, and future," - simultaneously, existing as a solid whole.

Some other theories hypothesize that dimensions beyond our seemingly native four might be radically different - perhaps exceedingly minuscule, perhaps not flat as we believe our four dimensional space-time manifold to be, or perhaps not even contiguous with our own manifold.

Others regard any "higher" dimensions to be spiritual, astral, ethereal, etc.

Some indeed believe that this is all there is, and that there are no additional dimensions.

Still others believe that the very concept of dimensions is a human concoction predicated upon how we perceive and interpret our reality.

So with all of that said, I think it would be more accurate to say that I suspect the existence of other dimensions, rather than to say I believe in other dimensions. I cannot personally prove the existence of other dimensions in my opinion, so I don't know.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am very lucky to be a nurse to severely handicapped children.
The other day as I was playing with a child who has about 1/3 of his brain.
I took a lighted orb,the kind that you get at a fair,and put it up to my patients face.
His face lighted up like a christmas tree
....But I began to wonder is this like our reality...
Are we some other dementions handicaps...

I wish they would let us know...or at least wave a cool flashlight in our faces....

Or maybe they already do and we call them UFO's

Something to go Hmmmmmm.......

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

My thoughts exactly,I start tol like you

- Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join