It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of an evil spirit?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

CERTAINLY I AGREE that Scripture applied . . . is sufficient . . .

Particularly out of an authentic RELATIONSHIP with Christ.

However, some folks seem to need to be led gently by the hand . . . and have a hard time digging it out raw from the original text.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Call upon Arch Angel Micheal.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'd be curious to know the various ways and items that different cultures used to block or ward evil spirits.

Salt
Prayer
African Masks
Red painted walls
Sator Rotas square
Witch Balls
Bottle Trees
Sage
Crosses
Pentagrams
Tamarisk Leaves

Please add to list.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Rock salt, not just regular salt, You need the kind that is used to make ice cream. I believe rock salt has larger crystals. There are many items for warding off evil spirits, The Chinese use yellow paper talismans that are blessed by a spiritual person (monks). If you really think about it, majority of these items, relate back to faith in a higher power. Which ultimately, relates to drawing strength and positive energy from this higher power, whether it be God, Wiccian gods, or taoist Gods. The idea is that when you believe in a higher power you draw positive energy and forces that is your defense or offensive against these evil or benevolent spirits. I have also heard that dragon's blood is another protective agent against this. As some cultures would burn dragon's blood as a protection ritual. I have also heard of a fear box, which is basically a box that is constructed to catch evil spirits or demons in it. Kind of like the witch ball you mention in your list, the chinese have drinking gourds that supposedly do the same thing or bagua mirrors hung over door ways that do the same thing. A blessed white candle I heard is also another one. Either way, its all about faith, most of this stuff won't work if you don't believe in it and have a faith in higher power.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I HAVE ALSO BEEN DEMONICALLY ATTACKED AND I HAVE PROOF!
I have been a astrologer for over 30 years, had astral projections, a NDE, did the meditation, read all the guru self help books, did crystal gazing and chanting.
I believed in reincarnation and that we were all Gods in the making. Lucifer didn't exist and most religions were man made to control society.
I bought the WHOLE PACKAGE..Hook, Line and sinker.
BUT.......
let me ask a few questions:
All the these people posting here who do not believe in God or Jesus believe in spirits?
All of you believe in spirits?
All the elite believe in Lucifer?
BUT if anyone believes in Jesus you are a KOOK? Strange?
When I saw the New WORLD Order forming and realized I was witnessing "Revelation" in front of my eyes and learned that the NWO elite were worshiping LUCIFER I decided to go back to my Christian roots.
I state HERE that all those denying GOD and existence of Jesus either haven't read the Bible or do not understand how supernatural and paranormal it is. I also suggest they don't understand the Illuminati and their relation to Lucifer.
When I went back to my CHRISTIAN roots is WHEN I started being DEMONICALLY attacked
I caught it on tape and you can see it here:

www.metacafe.com...

When this first happened I didn't realize it was demonic.
I started being attacked in my sleep, and there was knocking and banging in my ceilings and walls.
I started praying outloud in Jesus's name and the knocking and banging would immediately stop and then 15 minutes start up again. I would then pray again outloud and again it would stop.
This went on for weeks until it finally stopped. I stared have blasphemous thoughts. I knew I was being attacked in my sleep and started sleeping with the bible. I know for some of you it may be hard to believe.
But I have been around the block and can tell you I have been on both sides..CALLING OUT THE NAME OF JESUS WORKS! PERIOD!
Jesus exists and so does Lucifer
I suggest you watch this series of videos
Here
THE ARRIVALS
PART 1 through 21
thearrivals.blogspot.com...

PART 22 through 25

PART 25 through 35

PART 35 through 46

PART 47 through 51

ANOTHER ONE HERE
SPIRIT WORLD
video.google.com...

YOU TUBE
The book of Enoch
Dr Joye Pughe
Tom Horn
Steve Quayle
David Flynn
Patrick Heron
BELIEVE IT OR NOT! Choice is YOURS!
The greatest trick the devil ever did, was make us believe he doesn't exist

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Well, I'm not saying whatever it was or wasn't a demon. But demonic haunting do exist, even though extremely rare. From what I remember hearing about demonic haunting, is they can be very similar to poltergeist activity, the difference is that demonic haunting target not just the physical but spiritual aspect of the person. The idea is they are trying to break down the person. You mention that you started to have weird blasphemy thoughts and as well as attacks in your sleep which are common occurrence for it. Many times victims of demonic attacks have a change in personality, like they become more darker mentally, suicidal thoughts, prone to violent thoughts and acts etc. It's all that negative energy that feeds this thing. Either way I'm glad the attacks you experience stopped. Frankly, those noises you heard could have been anything, even logical reasons, like rats, or old houses creak and expand because of cold and heat. So don't count it straight to demonic haunting straight away.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I am willing to try anything I was raped when i was young and ever since then i have put my family through hell thinking my father brother and people around me were raping me i hear voices and feel that i am being raped quite often. Nothing seems to help i dont come from a church going family and dont really pray much infact i feel like i messed up with god if there is one anyhow i have been to psychiatrist after psychologist and all the medicine does is give me bad side effects. and the pain and voices continue i have a wife and two children i do my best and hope and pray that my kids dont get what i have but tend to believe that its in my blood i think maby a blood transfusion # i live in a hell and im afraid its my own brain doing it to me but know that some thoughts that i have is not me its like im possessed i get a #ed up face and fight it but soon after i smile like it was funny so im leaning tward possession. i just wish because i dont go to church and believe in spirits that their was something i could do on my own to rid myself of these thoughts and feelings that seem to take me over.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wesnmench

I have just seen your post from 2009, i can't believe that no one answered you after you put yourself out there. I hope that things are better for you now. I think a lot of people get bad thoughts and it's worth calling on Jesus. I don't know if he exists or not but it's sure worth a try.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join