It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get rid of an evil spirit?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what part of "EVERYTHING BUT THE FIRST OCCURANCE HAPPENED DURING THE DAY" do the sleep paralysis people not understand?

I was not sleeping ... you would know when you WAKE UP that you had been asleep.

I am not narcolyptic... I have 5 children and a mother in law living in our home I think one of them would notice if I dropped asleep suddenly.

Please get off the sleep paralysis thing people... it does NOT apply here.

*ugh*

*breathe*

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
as with all opinions mine is just as small as all the others i've just read, but if you have not considered basic geometric harmonics, you might want to consider it, every form living or not emits energy and some forms emit more than others, if you are serious try this, a circle with a five pointed star in it, then write the hebrew name of god in the center, this emits an energy that disrupts most spirits, this was recommended by houdini when he was searching for proof that the spirit world exists, in one of his statements he said that this symbol disrupts pyshic energy, and after using it for more than twenty years i've found it does work, its simple and only costs you a little time, you don't have to believe in God, just geometry

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by firstarchangel
as with all opinions mine is just as small as all the others i've just read, but if you have not considered basic geometric harmonics, you might want to consider it, every form living or not emits energy and some forms emit more than others, if you are serious try this, a circle with a five pointed star in it, then write the hebrew name of god in the center, this emits an energy that disrupts most spirits, this was recommended by houdini when he was searching for proof that the spirit world exists, in one of his statements he said that this symbol disrupts pyshic energy, and after using it for more than twenty years i've found it does work, its simple and only costs you a little time, you don't have to believe in God, just geometry
On paper? What would be the Hebrew name for god.. elohim? Jehovah? I was told there are many names I forget which is the official hebrew name.
Like I said... it is not that I don't believe that there may be a force that binds all things together.. I just don't believe of it in the sense of the traditional christian religion defines it. I will give this a try though.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
the general consensus of my jewish friends(well technically after they consulted there parents, they know very little about there religion, really sad isn't it)that it is YHVH. (consult some sites about judiasm for various rules, though you say you don't believe in god or gods in the most general sense it is still a entity and deserves respect, even I give it respect even though my religion enslaved jewish people many years ago.)

UGH typos I must read more often

[edit on 8-6-2004 by Nalatroz]

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
personally id stay clear of the church on this one.
although id get my hands on a good spiritualist/psychic/medium to determin if this spirit is indeed there, and find out/communicate with it to find out why hes there.

sorry but i dont believe in god at this stage of my life, and nothing i have experianced in this field has ever made me feel like there is.

i may be wrong of course.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I've recently watched a documentary on entities. The scientific community were using the theory of sleep paralysis and such to explain encounters yet could not help the people in the case studies involved. A ghost researcher/exorcist visited one "experiencer" and set up a camera and an Evp ( using an electro magnetic recording device) on which several voices were captured. Perhaps you could find and set up some sort of recording device and ask this entity what it wants and to go take a hike.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
yea, i talked to someone on here and they gave me the idea to try and talk to the spirits. and after that i made up my mind i would unless i perceived the spirit as having a very strong intention of harm towards me, which was the case in all of my moving experiences except one. after that all stuff completely stopped.

peace out

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Let's say I want to get rid of a stalker, do I do that by reciting the lords prayer???

You do if you don't want to be harmed, you know the part...'protect us from the evil one'....

This woman in your house has a demon hanging around. The cruel husband was probably influenced by it or possessed by it. Demons can be attracted to different people, when she leaves it may not go. Also demons are not subject to the laws of humanity, they can pass into other dimensions, they are not subject to time and space. They can bother people miles apart nearly at the same time. The book 'Murder in Connecticut', a true story of a demon who followed a family home and terrorized them horrendously, one of it's victims spent many years in prison for murder. The victim pleaded demonic possession and the court wouldn't accept that plea...he wasn't insane so he was charged with murder.
It may be almost impossible to find someone to exorcize the home (or person) since the church will rarely OK it now a days. Do a search on the net for a couple of experts...Ed and Lorraine Warren, they have a site, I've seen it before. They will come to your home and assess it, they don't charge but will ask that their expenses be covered, they will know where to get an exorcist, they were the one's that helped the Lutz's who bought the house in Amityville, they have also done some work for West Point.
Don't do anything to increase it's power or authority over you, don't get into anything to do with the occult....say the Lord's prayer in the Name of Jesus, His Name is the only authority that can render them powerless.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Holy Water (works great)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Okay so we did the cleansing and the activity has not returned.... however bad things have started happening in waves to my mom and brother... did this thing just hop over to them or what?
I just dont get it... hmmm Can an animal be responsible for any of this?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Evil has a way of looking for another axe to grind.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Holy water only works if you:
#1 believe in it yourself
#2 The entity bases the same power to it

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Okay so we did the cleansing and the activity has not returned.... however bad things have started happening in waves to my mom and brother... did this thing just hop over to them or what?
I just dont get it... hmmm Can an animal be responsible for any of this?

I'm not positive on the animals, but normally they are more 'good' than evil.
Did your mother and brother help you with the clensing?
I had an experience close to yours (aboslutely horrible), years ago, although I didn't know the evil spirit. I practice meditation everynight before I go to bed- Clear your mind and imagine light let it start to grow and envelope your house, step by step, (imagine only 'good' being able to pass through the light the 'bad' bounces or shatters when touching it.) Include your family and friends in the light (they physically do not have to be in the house, just picture them there.) Once you are complete (the first time it took me a couple HOURS to do this) Lock it in place. Re-check it evey night, and soon it will become permenant. I can now check it every week or so and it's fine.

The advice that worldwatcher gave you of cleaning your house works well, try it in one room to 'see' if it will work for you. Remember to clean every 'opening'. (I'm not sure if you used this cleansing or the Jewish one)

btw- I am a catholic, calling on God or Jesus, yes works but, it requires you to accept God or Jesus in your heart.
LO

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
u just call on the lord jesus call out "in the name of JESUS CHRIST BE GONE AND NEVER RETURN"IT,LL BE GONE BEFORE U CAN BLINK IT WORKS EVERY TIME.

dont tell it to go COMMAND it to be gone

im only 14 and im tellin u it will work and pray to god even if u do not believe in him just say a prayor each day and ask the lord for protection believe me he is listenin

[edit on 24-9-2004 by elliott reid]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sounds like they need to do a house cleansing as well. Be sure to tell them to do it by themselves, with no one else in the house so the entity/energy cannot contaminate & spread via other individuals. It's also a good idea for them to take a bath afterwards with salt in the water.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think its very important to maintain positivity in ones life for the most part to avoid any significant impact from evil/bad influences. Basically all it entails is to make sure you reside in a positive environment surrounded by good people. There will always be some negativity now & then but the important point is that the positive outweigh the negative always.

Taking preventative measures before negativity gets out of hand is so important.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
If you are serious about wanting freedom from a demonic spirit.

Pray.
Anything else is just so much hocus pocus. Fairy tale stuff that is worthless in the real world.

Seriously, get on your knees if you are physically able to and just tell God what is troubling you and that you need freedom from whatever spirit is bugging you.

The problem is that if there is a person with a spirit on them they have to want to be free from it in order for God to intervene for them.

If it is bugging you though prayer is the only thing that is going to work.

Just talk to God like you were talking to a person or friend, and be persistant if at first it seems silly.

Good post! Popeye too along the similar lines. Sounds like you've had success as well & it's okay to pray for others too. Hook them up. Also, if you can get more to help pray, all the better.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i seem to have a negative pressence within one room of my home. in the past, i placed a crucifix in the doorway of the room were these constant negative vibrations arose. It seemed to work, in the short term. to my dismay, the darn thing came back within days. I hear that you can recite the bible while placing holy water/oil in the sign of the cross on all the doorways and windows in your home. will this work? got any other ideas to help clense one's home from they annoying spirits? these spirits seem to be demons trying to affect the living to escape their own hell that they've created.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A true story.
The father of very good female friend of mine collected antiques, usually 15th & 16th century paraphernalia. The house from ground floor to loft was a time capsule of pottery,kitchenware, furniture and weaponry. He was aware that some of the collection came with more than one uninvited guest and sought advice from knowledgable people in the trade.
Yes, multiple hauntings! He was told that sometimes items brought with them their previous owners.
A contact in the trade recommended that he invest in Witch Balls and follow the recommendations on placement and useage. The results were successfull and he never had a problem since.
It's not my intention to recommend this form of 'cleansing' but you have nothing to lose by trying.
I hope whatever method you choose brings peace and success to you .
All the best!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I had a problem with an evil presence a few years back. I did not walk around the house chanting a bunch of useless phrases or prayers. To put it plainly i told the spirit to get the hell out of my house and to never return! Now some of you may think that i am a little off but if your will is strong and you show this spirit that you are no longer afraid it will leave. An evil spirit's only purpose if to torment you to the brink of insanity and it becomes stronger the more you fear it. I my self may in fact be a little nuts but i fear nothing and my will is very strong. I have faced many things in my life.....things that i will no longer speak of but no matter. You can rid your home of this your self, if your strong enough!

That was one of the hardest things i have ever done in my life that's for sure but i came to a point that i could no longer handle having this presence in my home. It's constant noises in the night or the cold rooms to the point that i could not sleep and the constant sickness i felt for over a year finally caused me to confront it my self....and it was not happy about it at all! I went into what can only described as a rage and stood up and told this thing to leave my home or else it would find that my will was much stronger and that i would be the one that did tormenting in this house. He reviled him self to me and we faught ( not in a physical since ) for what seemed like days but it only lasted for a few hours. In the end there was peace in my home at last....it remains that way to this day!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join