It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP doesn't want you to know that this caused the Oil Rig explosion? or just BP disinfo spread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Somebody sent this to Steve Quayle's site regarding the BP Oil Rig explosion.
What do you think? Also, I personally don't think anybody should use Google as they track your IP address. I heard that www.startpage.com does not.
stevequayle.com...

If you ask me, I think somebody within the government orchestrated the BP explosion, this may be disinfo that is being injected into the mix so people can believe an external enemy is to blame. After all, that just keeps people away from the truth. They love to create crisis to manipulate the massess and exert more control over us. They are probably taking notes on your reaction to this right now.

Oil Rig Disaster: Steve, I was at my doctors office today. I asked him if he had heard anything about the oil rig. He said as a matter of fact he had. Just yesterday one of his patients (who works for Chevron) said about two weeks ago top executives from all of oil drilling companies were called up to Washington for a closed door meeting with the presidential staff. They all came back with orders to keep their mouths shut about the disaster. You have to understand, they said they hit a methane pocket, that caused the explosion. Of course this is hard to do when the drilling is complete and there was no drilling going on. All the drilling data and rig reports are being removed from everywhere. It was confirmed to him by the Chevron engineer that it was a North Korean sub attack on the rig that caused this disaster. The White House has ordered this whole event to be covered up. —Mike – Disclaimer: There is a lot of noise around this story. Google "oil spill" + "North Korea" and see how much chatter is available. Anyone with additional information, please email Steve.

I'm not really fond of googling anything on Google. I've heard that www.startpage.com does not track your IP like the others do. Maybe you

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i don't know if I can buy the whole N.K theory. I think it is was true or any possibility, they would be jumping up and down for joy-since it wasn't there fault.

And why only one? Why would they troll around the Gulf and take out several, to really cause some issues?

I think the N.K's driving a little sub all the way to the Gulf to strike one platform is a little too crazy-even for them. IMO.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You know........truth is stranger than fiction. If this was indeed caused by a NK sub attack there is no way it could be leaked because no one but the military would find out about it. But then again wouldn't someone notice a NK sub in at our front door? Maybe it was a Chinese sub disguised as an NK sub. Does NK even have the technology to have a sub that can get that close to the shores of the USA?

I still cannot fathom why SK and the USA are doing absolutely nothing about NK. It's now a fact that the ship in SK was attacked by NK. Still they sit idly by and do nothing. So it wouldn't surprise that if this IS true we would do nothing. As NK poses a very real threat that many on here and out there poo poo every chance they get. Maybe the USA and SK don't do anything about NK because we know they would in fact inflict severe damage and casualties before we could even get our planes up in the air? Who knows. I just cannot understand why NK gets away with what it does.

I don't think NK was responsible but if they were it would suprise me and it wouldn't surprise me in the least that our puke of a President and the US military won't do anything about it because we are bullies who can only beat up on people weaker than us while the real threats go unanswered.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Why take out more than one? If they took out more than one it would more obvious. One is perfect. Look at the damage just one is doing.

I was listening to Am radio today and they had a guest on there saying that this is MUCH worse than what we are being told and the media is saying.
If there is any truth to this rumor it would be a direct act of war. But NoBama would probably go to NK and kiss Kim Jong Il's hand and bow down. He's a whimp.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Idk, but with the June/July false flag attack still around the corner, I wouldn't be surprised if people within the government orchestrated this BP explosion and now wants to start another string of disinfo on who really did it.

It would seem that this BP disaster would allow them to put the country in a position to be more heavily controlled in the coming months.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
i don't know if I can buy the whole N.K theory. I think it is was true or any possibility, they would be jumping up and down for joy-since it wasn't there fault.

And why only one? Why would they troll around the Gulf and take out several, to really cause some issues?

I think the N.K's driving a little sub all the way to the Gulf to strike one platform is a little too crazy-even for them. IMO.

The Gulf was almost inpenetrable without detection before 9/11. There are a lot of stories from the Air Force and NAS stations in Pensacola, Ft Walton Beach and Panama City about Russian subs making it to the Gulf, and being constantly shadowed and monitored, but they never, never, never make it undetected.

After 9/11 the barrier islands along the Panhandle got beefed up about 400%! More Radar sites were added, more Air Sorties, more underwater detection.

I am 100% certain (for whatever that is worth, lol) that no North Korean sub got into the Gulf. I am even more certain that they would not strike an oil rig. If they did strike an oil rig, they certainly would take credit. If there was any suspicion of such a thing, they certainly did not make it back out of the Gulf. If we sunk a sub, BP would certainly be using it to get out of paying. If the govt quieted BP, they would be paying stuff off for them instead of RAISING the limits of liability about 10 fold!

No Way this was a sub, and very, very little chance it was any kind of sabotage.

More likely it was shoddy work practices, corner cutting, and the "Titanic Syndrome" that nothing like this could ever happen, and therefore why not take a little bit more chances here and there for profit!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
there is only 1 statement from the original story
that would make this a credible cause.

The original story claimed that there were 2 different
explosions on the rig that happened separately.

The methane gas theory might work for the 1st explosion
but it wouldn't work for the 2nd one IMO.

However, 2 different torpedoes fired at different times
could have credence. The 1st torpedo may have only damaged
the pipe and prevented the BOP from performing it's job.
And the 2nd one .... well u can figure out on ur own

[edit on 12-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

I to do not believe NK did it. Perhaps it was an arrant torpedo Or perhaps a torpedo fired at the NK sub. Or it was a UFO that attacked the oil rig in our war with those pesky ETs and they figured this would upset the planet and cause our deaths.
Either way its all guesswork. until someone leaks some documents.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If you wanted to keep a secret, would you call a bunch of people in to tell them about it? What was the purpose? To keep them from asking questions in public? The government is way too good at not responding to questions for this to be the reason. Also, if NK did do it, don't you think that they'd love to talk about it? Seems all they ever do is threaten so given the opportunity to brag about this, don't you think they would?

Nah, NK's role is just to keep up tension... nothing more.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If North Korea was feeling suicidal enough, sure why not torpedo a BP drilling platform. If anyone found out they actualy did something like this North Korea would in the blink of an eye cease to exist as a nation as Nato bomber sqaudrons reignd death from the skies.

Theres a lot of # even a rogue state like North Korea can get away with, destroying a semi submerseble platform of one of the largest oil companys on the planet that major western government rely upon IS NOT something a rogue state can do.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I call uber-crock. There is no way the USN would miss a NK sub coming through our mainland defense perimeter. No way. The entire US coastline is wired for sound. It's simply not credible.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Woops, double post.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Johnze]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
To me it doesn't make sense NK commits an attack on all of the countries surrounding the golf of mexico and following countries "downstream". why attack all of them? it is not only the US, ok just in the beginning. If it is truely worse then mainstream and "alternative" streams present much of the population of the eastern part of Central and South America will suffer the consequences.

Ok I know OT but this is just funny...

Originally posted by getreadyalready
The Gulf was almost inpenetrable without detection before 9/11. There are a lot of stories from the Air Force and NAS stations in Pensacola, Ft Walton Beach and Panama City about Russian subs making it to the Gulf, and being constantly shadowed and monitored, but they never, never, never make it undetected.

Now how would you detect that?

but they never, never, never make it undetected.

"Sir,.... I've just detected an undetected vessel, sir...."

no seriously don't you ever be convinced you are "safe" because you just aren't.

PS: I just ment you in general, so just think about it and don't be offended.

new topics

top topics

join