It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking people in the eyes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Just because I meditate and love nature does not mean I do not have an ego. I mean come on, we are all human here. Ego jumps in every once in a while, and I am totally okay with that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
being one is the opposite to being one of all freedom

if one is the source of others then there wont be any one truth, and if one truth is not then what matter is anything true

you cannot erase the concept of truth when obviously you exist as a result of a truth

like we always say, god cannot be a justification to itself existence

and that is all about truth, the fact that you dont name it it is truth that is its name that say all what is as source end present

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

it is not your ego it is yourself that is why you are ok with it

you should stop using the term ego as if it is someone else talking there and living, you are responsable of anything you look like because you are aware you are who watch and dont do anything, so when you say it is ok it means it your conscious self

so you must be ok with that fact too, for the least mean to respect truth first before being free living whatever you are positive about in being more for

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

you are crazy it is unsane what you say, how a dog behavior lol could be a reference to conscious ones, i dont know what you drink you all with those aliens powers of that time but you should wake up now and resist harder

I can understand the first section of your um....'sentence'. Dogs are very awesome animals & yes, I agree that they are not conscious on the same level as we are. But, you can clearly recognize a dogs behavior towards it's owner and random people. Their senses are much more sensitive than that of a humans. If you don't notice it then it is possible that you don't pay much attention to such details, which is just fine- everyone is different.

As for the second half of your writings- I will leave you to your opinion, it really couldn't phase me less what you think of me or my sanity or whatever you are insinuating... maybe you can "resist" your urge to insult people online, that you clearly know nothing about?

Typo

[edit on 21/04/10 by jinx880101]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Have you contributed anything at all to the OP ? ... no you haven’t
Your ruining this fun entertaining thread for the OP and the rest of us.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

of course i contributing before you just check back, and i gave all the means of such behavior from situation that i live daily

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

i am not insulting anyone when you are insulting yourself by meaning how your sights is nothing more than dog ones
or when i am puting the responsability of unsanity on aliens ruling that time life of its livings too and asking you to wake up for real resistence to what is wrong

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Eye contact is a way of communication without words. Kings weren't approachable by regular people so just like you wouldn't say "Hey, how's your day going?" you wouldn't be able to look into his eyes. This assumption makes sense. Although I'm sure between one king and another there would be all sorts of eye jousting.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

i am not insulting anyone when you are insulting yourself by meaning how your sights is nothing more than dog ones or when i am puting the responsability of unsanity on aliens ruling that time life of its livings too and asking you to wake up for real resistence to what is wrong

Oh- Okay...I'm just, taking it the wrong way? Or my perception is a tad off?

I'm sorry, I don't understand the rest of your post...I said nothing about aliens in my original post so I don't know what you are talking about. And yes, you insulted me by implying I'm a bit crazy with your comment -

i dont know what you drink you all with those aliens powers of that time but you should wake up now and resist harder

I take it your first language is not English- Maybe you could clarify by telling us where you are from or what your first language is?

[edit on 21/04/10 by jinx880101]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

you must be right just a dog i dont understand anything of what you babble there

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

there is nothing to see in watching another one, you are then meaning looking to live of pretending being one or someone

look to the same objective is looking to another sense like, from a living reality with

there is a truth of one but it is in another dimension outside of void, how one become, but we are another living dimension of postive life from truth freedom alive

so stop meaning being someone by looking to each others in powers, it is just illusion of what is else as one dimension source, but your means there are necessarly about taking advantage of that dimension one not being your dimension so you can look powerful in your dimension as positive living

get over it everyone is true one, this is an absolute reality of all for positive life truth in freedom source

it explains why god is wrong, he use the truth of else dimension outside of void defining one and that dimension of void to be creator of one livings, and make men also the same lie for more profits in easy pretense
noone is the source of another from that dimension here, when even from outside void is not the source of this one

stop being happy from what you could get as existing you can lie about its dimension of applications and life
just be true there are serious issues everywhere as certain facts that repeat its evil effects, as there are also true issues about positive certain life since apparantly awareness are dragged like dogs in circuis making fun of its impotencies facing monsters being all, at least we should be able to die forever certainly

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

Reading your post amused me. Are you joking? I still stand by my last post.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

you must be right just a dog i dont understand anything of what you babble there

You don't understand my question? What is your first language?

Well, on a predominantly English website...is it possible that maybe, if you do not understand the question, that you do not understand the OP or my original post?

Seeing you don't fully understand what people are writing- & you are replying to something you don't understand.. Maybe you should take a step back... before derailing this thread even further.

In any case- I give up.

Apologies to the OP- didn't mean to go off track here.
Back to the discussion...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

first language is language of first right ? so my first language is whatever i see first at hand to deal with, wether it is something i want to do so it is of my free will right present or it is something i have to do and then it is of my freedom being present source

but i guess it is too hard for you to understand from you come from, look even if english is to you a sacred world language rules, you should be an example of respect to that belief right? why dont you say something clearly before judging what others dont

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

are you high or just bonkers?

reply to post by Visitor2012

anyway back on topic, you know soldiers get taught to look at the floor to the side of a target if thay are sneeking up on someone as you really can feel someone looking at you and the other day i seen a thread on here about eyes emiting somekind of ray being proven. so the OP is mabey on to something.

[edit on 13/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

anyway back on topic, you know soldiers get taught to look at the floor to the side of a target if thay are sneeking up on someone as you really can feel someone looking at you and the other day i seen a thread on here about eyes emiting somekind of ray being proven. so the OP is mabey on to something.

That's interesting.

A few times I've had to defend myself or others against guys armed with knives, and in that case I always watch the eyes, not the hands.

Watch the eyes and you know what an assailant is about to do before they even know it themselves, and can react in time. (In life and death situations the limbic system can take over, making reaction times very fast.) I've never been so much as scratched, doing that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A few posters have brought up Asperger's in regard to eye-contact, one giving it as a reason for staring at people.

One of the commonest symptoms of Asperger's is an inability or reluctance to look people in the eye. It runs in my family, so I grew up believing it was wrong to look someone in the eye. My oldest brother had it brought up in court when HACS (Australian child services department,) tried to take his children off him because (in their opinion) he had to be a liar, hiding something, as he could never look them in the eye.

Asperger's does not cause people to stare or act like threatening creeps in public. It makes people quiet and shy, wanting to avoid attention.

There's a fascinating theory that Asperger's is an inheritance from the Neandertals, and was part of their social make up.

Perhaps those who dislike direct eye-contact have Neandertal mitochondria.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I've heard the neanderthal theory, and thought it was pretty cool for a little while. I now point asperger's to things like toxins and pathogens interacting with our genetic makeup.

I believe it can start from many points, but ends up the same. A compromised immune system, messed up gut, and resulting nutrient deficiencies, enzyme deficiencies, and the inability to detox heavy metals and other various toxins. I believe it can start from carrying over toxins and metals from the mother before birth, or can be acquired from pathogens.

I think there's a connection with lyme disease. Lyme is associated with a pyyrole disorder called HPU. HPU is associated with strong Asperger's. Lyme was weaponized in Nazi Germany during WW2, then brought to the U.S. after in operation paperclip. Lab 257 dispersed this crystalized version of borellia, and decades later nearly everyone has it to some degree.

reply to post by ReelView

I can see how being reserved could be understood to be a virtue, but shyness is a tad much. Shyness is usually a result of insecurity or illness. Reserved seems to be a result of inner stability.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The evil eye is a real thing. Shyness is also a virtue.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by Kailassa

I've heard the neanderthal theory, and thought it was pretty cool for a little while. I now point asperger's to things like toxins and pathogens interacting with our genetic makeup.

The distribution of Asperger's in the >100 people in my extended family indicate it was inherited from a particular ancestor and passed down genetically.

However that does not prove Asperger's is always genetic. Perhaps, like cancer, it is also caused by environmental factors, injury or pathogens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join