It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New clear UFO footage above Iceland Volcano!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
MY Creator , it looks exactly like this Montana Ufo 1950 Utah Ufo 1952 Film to video!

The ORB ( Foo Fighter ) UFO 60 years Ago!

that is a official UFO Documentary that the Military(Navy)(Air force) and it was Studied!! said its not a Bird nor a Plane or a Balloon !!! and it sort a looks like the Orb, Foo Fighters ! that been around the world ! lately ohh and the orbs that make Crop circles !

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

the video above does look like this !! UFO near the Volcano !

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
A HUGE flag on this one: amazing capture.
The ship by itself seems big to be visible at that great distance, but one thing is sure: a great UFO video.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Antor
reply to post by draknoir2

Nice pics draknoir2,
BUT, nothing to do with that object in the video.
It arrive, crossed the burning cloud, exit from the burning cloud, remain stationary for a while, ad fly away in high.

Ball lightning can appear out of "nowhere", hover, bounce, move, follow other objects... doesn't behave at all like regular lightning. The photos were just to illustrate the huge voltage potentials generated by volcanic ash clouds.

Just a thought, since what you posted shows luminous orbs as opposed to solid objects [like UAVs].

you know i hate it when people make claims like this. i'd have to research and read up on a bunch of things just to prove to this guy why the object in the picture is not ball lightning but he can just sit there and say ball lightning 24/7. so, why don't you prove that it is?

Didn't claim anything. It was just a thought, as I clearly stated. And I wouldn't dream of employing the same burden of proof fallacy used by so many here. I presented it as a possibility. In this thread. And it took a couple of minutes. And I haven't thought of it since.

Lighten up, Francis.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At the three minute mark you can see that two of the orbs have landed in the foreground. They are sitting on the grass.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Ball lightning...
What do you mean exactly?
Like Hessdalen lights phenomena? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I actually watched this happen live and the vid is accurate. It's not a bird since the volcano is 30 kilometers (about 20 miles) away from the "Hvolsvollur" camera. It's not a helicopter either - it moved too fast at 5:40 for that - besides all helis checking out the plume 1) don't fly close to it (and not through it!) and 2) usually return to Reykjavik at low altitude past the Hvolsvollur camera. They don't fly straight up and disappear at 15,000 feet - which is the dot's approx altitude when it went out of frame. The volcano is 1666 meters (5465 feet) high and you can see up to an altitude of about 15,000 feet on the Hvolsvollur camera.

This could easily be verified. Contact the company running the cameras and ask if they have a recording (I think they do). They are at:

www.mila.is

Then contact air traffic control in Reykjavik (www.flugstodir.is) and ask them if they had any traffic corresponding to these exact locations and times. They have logs. You could even skip the webcam guys and talk directly to air traffic control but it would be better to have the original recording.

Is anyone here with the investigative journalist gene? ;-)

Here's a link to a map of the area showing the webcam locations. You can measure distances there yourselves.

en.ja.is...=459353&y=356298&z=4&services=18%2C16

Edit: The forum screws up the link when I submit it. I'll mail it to anyone who's interested.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Dentalfloss55yd]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dentalfloss55yd

Here's a link to a map of the area showing the webcam locations. You can measure distances there yourselves.

link

Edit: The forum screws up the link when I submit it. I'll mail it to anyone who's interested.

reply to post by webpirate

those were taken with very powerful zoom lenses; they don't have be anywhere near the volcano

[edit on 14-5-2010 by reject]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The object or objects were visible at the same time on two webcams from different angles so their position close to the plume can be confirmed. You would know that if you had bothered to check it out before posting.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What if the orbs were instrumental in causing the Eyafjallajokull volcanic

eruption in Iceland? What if the orbs feed off the electrical energy

created by the volcanic action and feed off fear of the residence of

Iceland?

Yes the Icelandic volcano had rumblings before it erupted. Suppose

there were sinister evil forces at work just to play havoc, chaos and

destruction on this Earth. I can not prove this to be true and no one

can prove it not to be true. We know there is good and evil that is a

give on this Earth. ^Y^

[edit on 14-5-2010 by amari]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
My son and I saw the same things weeks ago while watching the web cam of the volcano. I was like "Watch someone will post ufo on here." Same lights, same type of movement.

SpeedBump

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The picture isn't clear. There's no way to tell how far away the object(s) are, how big they are, or how fast they're moving. So what's wrong with the airplane/helicopter hypothesis?

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antor

Ball lightning...
What do you mean exactly?
Like Hessdalen lights phenomena? www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, I was just offering one possibility for luminous orbs appearing in or near a cloud of volcanic ash... the static charges generated are immense, and there have been similar sightings at other erupting volcanoes [Popo in Mexico comes to mind]. But, depending on the angle of the sun when these videos were shot, they could very well be solid white or metallic objects that just appear luminous. UAV's? I don't know. Are researchers using them to study the eruption? There should be some mention of it somewhere if they are.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[edit on 18-5-2010 by draknoir2]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join