It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New clear UFO footage above Iceland Volcano!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This new footage (11 May 2010), taken from two surveillance cameras and with different perspective, show clearly an luminous object, in broad daylight, that it flies over the top of the volcano and crosses the burning cloud and ashes.

It seems that in these days there is a great ferment "under and over" Iceland.
An advice: take a look in full screen.
Enjoy.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Antor]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out ball lightning with the friction-generated charges involved in such a volcanic cloud.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Nice pics draknoir2,
BUT, nothing to do with that object in the video.
It arrive, crossed the burning cloud, exit from the burning cloud, remain stationary for a while, ad fly away in high.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It could very well be an unmanned aerial vehicle with a camera attached used to safely get close up and look down into the eruption from the top.

There is nothing I see that suggests otherwise.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Possible ufo orb activity. The footage is amazing to be honest. I just can't believe it's ball lightning for the reasons you mentioned.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Very intriguing at first i was about to switch off then came image from a different cam there is definitely something there but what

Could it be a helicopter i don't think so it looks too small i just hope the resident experts chime in me i have no idea but it's definitely intriguing.

S+F good find

Keith

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Small unmanned aerial vehicles or even helicopter or airplanes. They are and have been flying in and around the plume since it erupted. For those of you who don't believe they can get that close check this article out HERE.

Here is also another article that supports using UAV's for volcanic research.

They are well below the ash drift, and there is nothing in this video here that actually supports that object flying INTO the plume. It is quite likely flying behind the plume to get a shot into the eruption.

It is an active volcano. There are going to be scientific places and research going on all around it. There is nothing to suggest it is anything but that.

It is commercial jet engines that are most affected by the ash, although anything flying directly into the rising plume could be affected. That's why I do not believe it is flying into the plume, but behind it.
Here are several aerial photos of the volcano that were NOT made by satellites. How were they made? By things that look like that thing in the above video.

Come on people. Deny Ignorance. Let's not look for new ways to enhance it.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm from Iceland and have been watching the cams from day one .

These orbs , whatever they are, have been doing these flybys the whole time.

Just watch the cam every now and then and you are bound to see one.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not sure what that is but does look like a solid white object.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Objects are TWO!
Take a closer look on the left at 3.57.
Another faint object suddenly appear on the left.

However, they came inside the burnig cloud and they seems too fast for helicopters or UAV.

link   
reply to post by webpirate

Could be an unmanned vehicle but that's not a plain too small looks too small to be a helicopter

It would be nice if we could have had a closer look but it's a good video just a bit inconclusive.

Keith

link   

Originally posted by Antor

Nice pics draknoir2,
It arrive, crossed the burning cloud, exit from the burning cloud, remain stationary for a while, ad fly away in high.

Ball lightning can appear out of "nowhere", hover, bounce, move, follow other objects... doesn't behave at all like regular lightning. The photos were just to illustrate the huge voltage potentials generated by volcanic ash clouds.

Just a thought, since what you posted shows luminous orbs as opposed to solid objects [like UAVs].

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by justKEITH

How do we know how far away this camera is? It is more than likely at least 10 miles or farther. Very large planes only 3 miles up in the sky look pretty tiny too.

If the camera is closer, then it is a smaller remote controlled vehicle or a UAV.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

A white pixel. Could be a UAV. Could be an alien spacecraft.
Could be a bird.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

A white pixel. Could be a UAV. Could be an alien spacecraft.
Could be a bird.

Or could be a "Lint".

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this is the same small light that is seen creating crop circles in one video.

this is not a bird, not a uav (look at the way it moves)

it is a UFO(unidentified flying object)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
That Could be milt Laval rocks coming from the Volcano but not an ufo, nice try though.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I see what you are saying to me it's just a little inconclusive as to what it could be.

Could be anything but still to me at mo i like this clip for the fact you see said object from different cams but still that's not enough to tell us what it is.

Keith

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
That Could be milt Laval rocks coming from the Volcano but not an ufo, nice try though.

lol very funny

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Antor

Nice pics draknoir2,

Ball lightning can appear out of "nowhere", hover, bounce, move, follow other objects... doesn't behave at all like regular lightning. The photos were just to illustrate the huge voltage potentials generated by volcanic ash clouds.

Just a thought, since what you posted shows luminous orbs as opposed to solid objects [like UAVs].

you know i hate it when people make claims like this. i'd have to research and read up on a bunch of things just to prove to this guy why the object in the picture is not ball lightning but he can just sit there and say ball lightning 24/7. so, why don't you prove that it is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join