It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty and Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What we look around at us is a perception all the quantification of being in the the physical object as an individual being. Human body is the symbol of beauty because it reflects the perfect order and harmony of nature and how the human is the natural faculty through which nature runs through. It is upon nature that beauty is given to us through the sense perception of the object the absorption of necessity. That actuality of being which is reflected in care that is to say that to conserve the beauty of nature is to allow the human to maintain his own dignity. It is through the conscious efforts of reason and the beauty of the body which make nature itself excellent and reflective of its goodness. It is the reason which allows to identify ourselves as truly human and free as our nature pertains to us to be reason is to allow the individual to witness in his heart the beauty of nature and the freedom to be which beauty gives us. It is the beauty of our own perceptions which allows our thoughts and reasons to become actions. It is these actions which allow the beauty of nature to become living embolisms of self. The growth of self is solidified in nature by action it is what allows to define what is heroism what is truth what motivated humans to be. Again the answer is beauty, reason, and happiness. These are all found in each other and with them there is given a freedom in the individual to be to express himself freely. Yet it is not through this freedom alone though being a reality that these can be truly defined as experiences. It is the truth itself represented as the ideal of freedom which upon the individual reaching is allowed to express through reason, happiness, and beauty these things which truth gives us to experience. It is the hearts desire to lead the individual to things of beauty, happiness and beauty because it is in them that it can be certain that being can be experienced this being which individualizes itself to make experiences of the good personal. It is only through the personal that being can be expressed fully. It is in the individual that beauty becomes realized and self becomes manifested through features and freedom to be which is the freedom to do. The freedom to do is what allows beauty to transcend into the individual happiness and personify it. Though it is only through our sense perceptions of nature which allows us to manifest our freedom to its full potential of being. Though the freedom to do or express our beauty, reason and happiness is not related to the nature of sense perception but instead expressed it in the individual being of the human. Thus every individual possesses the freedom to manifest the experience the sense perceptions which allow us to experience the reality of beauty that is the potential our being has to be or free itself. It is only through action which we are allowed to put into action the potentiality of being expressed through our expressions or the animations around. These stimulate the mind to consciously think about the beauty of perception and the experience of happiness within it. It is reason which ponders or tries to individualize and personify the beauty of nature and make it available to our faculties and senses. Though it can only be brought to enrapture this reality through action which makes the potential within being authentic and free to exist as reality allows us to. This is to say although our reasons are expressions of reality upon our own sense perceptions as being free and knowing it. The only way knowing these experiences and allow our thoughts to truly become what they are the actuality of being that is the potential of reason must be expressed in the act. This act is known as the transition from the aesthetic to ethical. This is where are our thoughts come to end on our actions our actions thus having consequence and being governed by the mind must though be free to commit to these actions to be certain the elements of happiness, reason, and beauty can be experienced. Though this is where the dawn of ugliness, depravity of reason, and misery comes into play is when the act of a human does not manifest the goodness of the sense perception which the reason engages in and wishes to embrace the reality and the freedom which reality gives to the individual to act according not to the goodness of the sense perception and the potentiality to think as a thing that is based upon the reality possessed within the individual to manifest these ideas of nature. This is where the state comes to intervene and upon these notions the laws of nature have been placed upon man not because he is trapped in his reality to do but rather to confine his limits to exercise his reason and happiness in so far as it does not try to control the sense perception and the personified beauty of happiness through action by negating the personification of beauty in the person and the freedom to be by negating the person through an action. This being said it is the governments duty to protect the freedom to do which is to be free by limiting the capacity for certain individual to do this because humans are incapable of being able to in their own thoughts and words to be able to express the reality of freedom possessed in their happiness, beauty and action. And it is thus because of this that man has imprisoned himself from being able to capture the complete nature of beauty through the potentiality given to each individual to become happy, reasonable, and beautiful

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

It is really sad that the threads spreading peace and love get buried under all the threads about violence and death.

Nice thread. I appreciate nature each and every day and thank mother earth for letting me live on her.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by EarthquakeNewMadrid2010

It is really sad that the threads spreading peace and love get buried under all the threads about violence and death.

Nice thread. I appreciate nature each and every day and thank mother earth for letting me live on her.

I know my heart is rebelling against the hate and violence I have projected in the past it wants to create a better person I am still trying to become that peaceful person which our own personal nature calls us to become and be. We need more Ghandi's and less Hitler's

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think you should be granted the power to erect cities using your mind. No more steel and concrete, just beautiful vistas and the genius of nature in architecture all day.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I couldn't read the OP. I'm guilty of doing similar things sometimes. It just seemed like one big run-on post.
But ,yeah, sure, I like the Earth. It's a nice place to be.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I know my heart is rebelling against the hate and violence I have projected in the past it wants to create a better person I am still trying to become that peaceful person which our own personal nature calls us to become and be. We need more Ghandi's and less Hitler's

top topics

join