It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby vaccine contaminated with pig virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre33

Thank-you,I wasn't aware of this information.
I always had to show proof my kid was up to
date on vaccines.My child is 35 now,maybe
things have changed over the years.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
My son's doctor has considered me to be a pain in the ass since I started coming to ATS. Now I won't let just anything happen because "the doctor says so". While I'm not surprised this happened, I do appreciate the information. Seems like at the end of the day, money rules all. Or the greed behind that money rules all.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm worried about that, too. My son (7) has never had any vaccines in his life. Thank God we're living in Vermont, where "moral dissent" is a reason to refuse shots for school-age children. BUT... I read that under the new Obamacare plan you'll HAVE to be current on vaccinations -- otherwise the health insurance won't cover you.

How are we going to get out of THAT? And please don't tell me, "Hey, I'll barricade myself at home with lots of guns and ammo, and they'll only get my family over my dead body." I call bullsh**. Who would rather have their own family killed in a police standoff than comply with vaccination, where there's only a CHANCE (not a certainty) that someone will get hurt?

Again, what are we gonna do?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

One of my daughter's homeschools her children.
Could that be an option for you?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Recently here in Australia there has been some concern about the links between the flu vaccine and a number of deaths and illnesses in infants and children who received the inoculation. I'll try to find some links. It was frightening to think that perhaps it was intentional, but the amount of coverage and discussion this event illicited within our MSM seemed to suggest otherwise.

Edited to add this link: www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SerialLurker]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by android

My son just got his second Rotateq not long ago and he has been fine so far.

The being said, they should recall all the stockpiles of the vaccinations and replace them with clean vaccinations.

You can't just give people a pig disease and say, "Well, it ain't ever done nothin' before! Might as well see what happens! 'Specially since it would be my job to make sure things get done right! I got a family to take care of, too, ya know?"

If my son starts snorting more than usual (he's a big time snorter), then I know what happened.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Common sense says that Vacines are not even stored in the same places as the contaminants and the ingredients for manufacturing vacines. I once read that they were all stored in a three degree of seperation environment, so that they could not come into accidental contact.

If that is right, then are we to assume that these have not got contaminated by accident, and as the security is so tight in these places, then it has been deliberatly done, and only admitted when someone spoke up ?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Rotateq and it's inventors / patent holders has carried the stink of corruption since before it was approved.
It's made from both human and animal sources, so I wouldn't be surprised if it is found that it is just parts of the DNA of the pig viruses, and not the virus itself. But still....
Anyway, here's some nice reading on the caliber of the man behind the vaccine for those interested in being further disgusted by this subject:
Voting Himself Rich

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by android

I didn't vaccinate my baby, because of this type of thing, and the toxic sludge that makes up the rest of the vaccine that is not virus particles.

My Dr. told me it was really important to get the rotarix vaccine, and I told him it was contaminated with a pig virus, he didn't believe me.

Anyway, don't vaccinate your kids, unless you want them to ride the short bus. I am certain they are poisoning kids on purpose to make more money off of horrific medical conditions and diseases that are caused by poisonous vaccines.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

one would imagine that in the case of the scenario you outline, the demand for doctors, or medically able people, practicing outside of the 'legal parameters' would bring about its supply. i believe humans are very good at helping each other out
(despite of what some would like to have us believe!)

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We stopped my daughters vaccines at age 2. She is now preparing to enter kindergarten. The school district is demanding that we have all of her vacinations updated and then resubmit her entrance material. I told them , "NO!" They informed me that my daughter would not be permitted to attend school. I informed tham that I will happily submit to having her home-schooled - and would derive even more glee in knowing that they are losing their precious federal and state funding due to her lack of enrollment. They encouraged me to apply for a "Waiver"

So there you have it!

Now I remember why I "friended" you. I have just forwarded this to my daughter who has been researching vaccines because of her concern for her 8-month-old boy. Did you think I really wasn't a "Gramps"?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My son is only 18 months and unfortunately for him my third eye didn't tingle until after his first 1,000,000 vaccinations. The papers showed us that on average a kid entering elementary school has had over 40 vaccinations in their young lives. I stopped vaccinations once my son got the swine flu and didn't even get that sick. I realized that being sick is a part of life. I was born with asthma, but around 13 years old I stopped taking my medicine cold turkey. Everybody said I was crazy but I ended up growing out of it. And since I'm only 22 the doc's like to act like I don't know what I'm talking about, not knowing my father was a medic in the Army that worked in the presidential suite of Walter Reed.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
As the mother of two small children, I am utterly appalled at this information. Gold star & a bag of chips for the OP--think of the lives you may be affecting by posting this information for those of us who are not aware of this. Although appalled, I am not the least bit surprised. My husband is a doctor in the Houston area & we both decided NONE of us would get the Swine Flu vaccine. Since he works in a hospital, these vaccines are pretty much mandatory, but there are loop-holes to option out if you can figure a way around it. "Against my religion" seems to be pretty popular nowadays.....
I'm sorry, but knowing about these drug companies beginning to incorporate nano-particles (basically biological robots on a molecular scale) into their sh*t has placed me in the mindset for them to kiss my a$$. I choose not to pay someone to experiment on me or my child. My children are 5 and 3 and since the Swine Flu debacle I have decided that they will not be innoculated with "preventative vaccines" under any circumstances. Many people may see this as "irresponsible" parenting, but for crying out loud, how responsible of a parent would you be if you knowingly injected a contaminated substance into your child?? Gimme a freakin' break. I agonized over giving my children their MMR vaccine because of the speculation it exacerbated the likelyhood of autism. After getting bitchy about it, I was told there was a vaccine available without Thimersoral, which is the suspected culprit in the most widely used version of the MMR vaccine. We have immune systems, my children have had all the vaccinations they're getting. Period.
Schools do everything they can to make parents believe vaccines are MANDATORY for a child to enroll in school. They are NOT--do your research & get bitchy about it if you have to. I'm not trying to start a whole 'nother thread and take it for what you will, but in Texas, it's not even mandatory for you to enroll your child in school. It's not even mandatory for parents to notify the school board they're not enrolling them in school. It is requested, but not legally required. Granted, this obviously creates a significant circumstance for neglect on the parents' responsibility to educate their child, however, the majority of parents who choose this option simply want to be more involved in the curriculum their child is being taught and at what pace. I am not a public school nazi by any stretch of the means, I went to both public and private school and I'm still alive and I ain't no dummy, however I simply excercise my right as a parent to play a "nosier" role in moderating what & how my children are taught......without having to report medical records to the government.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I found this interesting:

PCV1, PCV2 DNA detected in RotaTeq

“There is no evidence that PCV1 poses a safety risk,” said Norman Baylor, PhD, of the FDA’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, at the Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee meeting on Friday.

Research on PCV2 is lacking, however, and the FDA did not have information about the presence of PCV2 DNA in RotaTeq until shortly before Friday’s meeting.

Although GlaxoSmithKline’s researchers said their data show that the virus is not dangerous to humans, the company remains committed to eliminating PCV1 contamination from Rotarix by altering its manufacturing process.

There are 2 pig viruses in the vaccine, not just one. PCVI is not known to be particularly harmful, but PCV2 causes a wasting, or "failure to thrive" disease in pigs.

It's interesting that information on the inclusion of PCV2 in the vaccine was withheld from the FDA until after they had investigated and made a decision.

Postweaning multisystemic wasting syndrome: a review of aetiology, diagnosis and pathology.

Detection of Porcine Circovirus Types 1 and 2 in Serum and Tissue Samples of Pigs with and without Postweaning Multisystemic Wasting Syndrome

We've all been told AIDS arose from the mixing, within humans, of a simian virus and human virii. Human-contagious swine flu arose, (originally,) from the mixing of human, swine and bird virii within pigs. Virii are factories that take advantage of whatever cells they can latch on to, and rapidly evolve by combining with other virii are in the vicinity.

I wonder, how many parents will lose their babies, who are suffering "failure to thrive," brought on by this immunisation?

How many poor countries will be depopulated by "vaccines" such as this?

What unanticipated, new illnesses will spring up when children given this virus contract other viral illnesses this can recombine with?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join