It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMA Superstar Ben Henderson Shows Illuminati Sign Before And After Title fight(Fixed Title Fight?)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LOL. Wow.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I don't know how many here watched the wcw wrestling in the 90's, but Diamond Dallas Paige use to throw that symbol up when he wrestled as it was a sign of his finishing moved called the diamond cutter and all his fans would do it back to him. This is just like hippies throwing up a peace sign it is insignificant as it is just a way of showing support for that person.You cannot hear your fans at these shows.MMA fighis is hters show respect by touching gloves and facial expressions as i said before it is very hard to hear anything at these events. This is nothing sugnificant. If you asked most of these fighters about Illuminatti or NWO they probably couldn't tell you what they are about, as they are training hard for their fights.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I also noticed that david icke and alex jones are horribly overweight. is that some sort of sign that you are against the NWO?

whilst I am not a fan of either, lay of the fat boys. I are one.
We do serve a purpose.

When the aliens come, they will eat the fat ones first.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I'm a belted martial artist myself. www.veearnisjitsu.com I've trained under David James and his system for years. I don't need your anyone else trying to explain to me about "martial arts" and fighting. MMA is hardly indicative of real figthing and fight for you life type of scenarios. I've been in several life or death situations where I had a gun to my head and a knife to my back and 5 guys wanting to kill me. They are NOT fun and are hardly indicative of what goes on in the "octagon". So save your holier than though rant about fighting and MMA. MMA is a joke.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

How are you comparing a sport of athletic competition to a death type of scenario?

MMA is not a joke, most of the rules developed for the sport are to keep athletes from getting injured.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Okay I'm hoping to clear this up quickly. Ben Henderson is a practitioner of Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, a martial art in which the TRIANGLE is a huge symbol of noteriety mainly due to the popular Gracie family logo. Google it, nothing sketchy there, trust me. I practice Jiu Jitsu but I'm hardly an MMA superstar, just putting this out there as a likely possability.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

this was apparently your first post on this thread. so, what do you mean by "you've found us out"?
the illuminati is transparent, these days. they don't even remember which sock puppet they're controlling.
busy, busy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry for digging up the old thread, but I just watched Henderson fight recently and I wanted to know what the "triangle symbol" was. Turns out the man is a outspoken Christian; the triangle symbolizes the Holy Trinity. It has absolutely nothing to do with any Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Heh - I'm an old wrestling fan going way back to even before the 90's.. Yup, DDP and the diamond cutter was the 1st thing I thought of. I never really thought he got enough credit for that - so many guys ended up using variations of that move. Heck, Orton is using it as his finisher today.

Anyway, I did a quick search - I found the following possible...

A triangle like in the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu symbol.
A diamond - to symbolize the "rock" in Rockafella Records
A diamond - to symbolize the "rock" in his Christian faith
A triangle - to symbolize the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit in his Christian faith

Which it actually is - I'm not sure he's said.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dont think the NWO would be interested in the MMA at all exceptt for the amount of tv viewers and ppv viewers it would reach is staggering. at the exact moment that fighter threw up that hand sign and the possibility that minimum 20 million people were viewing it? thatd be a major win for the NWO.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The delta is a symbol of the gay rights movement.

During the first few Ultimate Fight Championships, contestants fought each other using orthodox martial arts styles. After the Gracie brothers became unbeatable, more UFC contestants studied Brazilian Ju-Jitsu until it evolved into MMA. The Illuminati saw MMA gain a large underground following and threw money at it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You beat me to it i was gonna say the same thing when DDP used it he did it to symbolize his trademark finishing maneuver it was harmless however i don't know why Jay-Z uses it first his record label is named after one of the alleged Illuminati bloodlines second some of his rocawear clothing shows signs of a Illuminati origin such as the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill on one of his hats, so who knows??? Same symbol different meaning who knows....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

You beat me to it i was gonna say the same thing when DDP used it he did it to symbolize his trademark finishing maneuver it was harmless however i don't know why Jay-Z uses it first his record label is named after one of the alleged Illuminati bloodlines second some of his rocawear clothing shows signs of a Illuminati origin such as the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill on one of his hats, so who knows??? Same symbol different meaning who knows....

Rock-a-fella was the name of a gay rapper who was friends with Jay-Z and Dame Dash.

The Rockefeller Family weren't just one of the Illuminati bloodlines, they are one of the top.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why don't you ask the fighter himself what he meant by displaying a pyramid-like handsign? Otherwise you are doing nothing but speculating. It is ridiculous logic to assume that displaying a handsign that looks like a pyramid automatically makes someone part of an international secret cult.

Why don't we have pictures of someone like David Rockefeller or Jacob Rothschild throwing up the same pyramid handsigns everywhere they go? Because they aren't young dumb kids trying to be cool, they simply don't do that, they don't go around flashing "Illuminati handsigns" lol. Get real.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You are right. Which makes the Holy Trinity explanation, since he is an outspoken Christian, by far the most plausible.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

for what its worth, i study jiu jitsu and the guillotine choke does not make you unable to breath, it cuts off blood flow to the brain via the sides of the neck, if its put on right it could make you pass out very quickly. there is a chance that was the case. i didnt see the fight so i'm not sure if that was the case here or not. just throwing it out there.

good post though, there may be something to it, where there is money there is a chance for corruption.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Never heard of Rock-a-fella the rapper intresting, i thought he named his record label that name for one of two reasons either too endear himself with the elites mainly the Rockefellers or he named it that after Rockefeller plaza depending on what you believe but that's the first i heard of Rock-a-fella the rapper....

As far as the Rockefellers go yea there right up there with the Rothschilds in terms of the modern day Illuminati or if you prefer TPTB if you don't consider the modern Illuminati the same as the Bavarian Illuminati people prefer the term the powers that be moniker.

As far as the hand sign Jay-Z does like i said i seen Rocawear clothing that some would call Illuminati related as i was talking about earlier so i don't know his motive or meaning of his hand gesture, i just know that Diamond Dallas Page did it to signal his finisher the diamond cutter, so who really knows why Jay-Z does it could mean something or not...

edit on 29-1-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I Think Ben is just using the MMA Lab sign and not an illuminati sign..

jcbjj.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

It's funny but if you take this whole thread and look to the people who got it right, 97% of you are wrong... Don't you also wonder how many other incorrect assumptions you make, that fit your world view??

Maybe your world view is incorrect because you all make way too many assumptions. If you actually just do some simple research, like checking his martial arts website, if you actually look at his wikpedia article or follow him at all (Ben Henderson has said it many times) its clear what it really is.

I find it interesting that most of you make many assumptions based on almost 0 evidence. How far are you all using mistakes like this, to shape your world view?

Its kinda scary.... I hope at least 97% of you are really young, because you need to learn how to research something. You cannot expect to find any truths to life if you don't look deep and 97% of you aren't at all.

Yasellior has one part of it right. The symbol is one of his martial arts gym. The MMA Lab symbol.
mmalab.com...

But it comes from a deeper source. The symbol he is making is the triangle. One of the MMA Lab owners (John Crouch) who is proud of his heritage had trained for over 10 years and got their base Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from the Gracies. He trained with Helio Gracie the originator of Brazilian Jiu jitsu and Royce Gracie (the first gracie to fight in the UFC and show Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was the father of all martial arts) and Rorian Gracie.

The symbol of the triangle is them showing respect for the Gracies and how the MMA Lab came in to being and it has nothing to do with secret societies.
www.gracieacademy.com...

You guys seriously need to be less paranoid about things... its a bit disturbing...

The biggest joker of this thread is... Zosynspiracy

Seriously where do you get your information man? Its sad.

Originally posted by kyle43
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I've seen that hand signal used by others before that more than likely have no idea who or what the "illuminati" is.

Also, being in a guillotine isn't about holding your breath, it hurts and when you know your in one there isn't much you can do. I'm not sure exactly what happens but if someone can put a good one on you, you'd be very lucky to last the 4 seconds. It hurts.

It cuts off the blood going to your head via the jugular veins in your neck. If you don't tap, you will be out in 7 seconds and unconscious. If your already out of breath, you could choke out sooner, not due to the blood choke, but to lack of air.

A blood choke is different then an air choke.

A blood choke, you can breath fine, it hurts, but you are fine. Then all the sudden everything starts getting white and if you don't tap, you will wake up with people around you.

An air choke is very painful and feels like you are drowning. You run out of breath and if you don't tap you can go out very quickly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join