It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Brain Waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
"The theory behind binaural beats is if you apply slightly different frequency sine waves to each ear, a beating affect is created in the brain itself, due to the brain's internal wiring.

Your mind will naturally synchronize with the beat frequency. In this way it is possible to tune the frequency of your brain waves to particular frequencies that you have selected, using of the four bands:.... "
www.getsynergized.com...

This technology can be used for meditation and to bring one into the state condusive to having an OOBE.
Has anyone tried a brainwave generator and/or Binaural technology for this purpose and has it worked for you?

More on Hemi-sync technology (trademark of the Monroe institute) and information on brain wave generators:

www.jenseits-de.com...

"Warning: people suffering from epilepsy, cardiac arrhythmia or general heart diseases, people using a pacemaker or taking psychoactive drugs, tranquilizers or stimulants must not use a Brain Wave Generator! ..."

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I use this technology. I produce CD's that include beat frequencies in the Theta range for stress relief and relaxation, and also in higher ranges to create mental alertness. The best use, in my opinion is to combine the theta induction with recorded affirmations to reprogram oneself for success in various endeavors.

The trick is find the right frequency for the effect you want to produce, since slight alterations can produce different altered states.

new topics

join