It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE THIS! Region Bank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So today, while lying in bed watching television I saw a Region Bank commercial, They were talking about americans saving, and shaking a can of change. Now upon seeing the red colored triangles in the V and A, something seemed weird to me. at :11 seconds into the video below, you see Ian McDiarmid from Star Wars, other known as Palpatine. Red triangles, the role Palpatine plays in Star Wars.. bit fishy? you decide yourself.
(copied from wikipedia)
Palpatine is a fictional character in the Star Wars saga.[1] Ian McDiarmid portrays the character in the feature films.

Palpatine first appeared as the Emperor of the Galactic Empire in the 1980 film Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back as an aged, pale-faced figure who wears dark robes, and later shown to walk with the aid of a twisted wooden cane.

Palpatine rises from Senator to Emperor in the prequel trilogy, in which he appears to be a middle-aged politician of the Republic who gains power through deception and treachery. As the Senator of Naboo and later the Supreme Chancellor, he behaves like a well-intentioned and loyal public servant. Although Palpatine is a well-respected statesman, underneath his affable public persona lurks his true identity: Darth Sidious, a Dark Lord of the Sith. As both Palpatine and Sidious, he sets into motion events — namely the Clone Wars — which ultimately destroy the Jedi Knights and severely weaken the Galactic Senate, thereby ushering in a new totalitarian order.

The character has since become a symbol of evil and sinister deception in popular culture. Palpatine was ranked #3 greatest villain by Wizard magazine on its "100 Greatest Villains of All Time" list.

Region Bank commercial:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by misterwyte]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by misterwyte]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by misterwyte

Oh man, i see what you mean. It really sticks out, and it remindes me of the freemasons or something. S&F for bringing another piece of the brain washing puzzle together.

EDIT: Flag, no star for you! Would if i could.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I thought the orange triangles were little pine trees.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Orange pine trees? also note the logo for Region Banks. a green triangle? hmm

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misterwyte

I saw that ad on tv, didn't notice the Star Wars character before.

I did notice the blonde with the dog.
Of course I did, I am a male, therefore a pig!

BTW- There are orange pine trees, saw one hanging off of a car's rear view mirror the other day.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think I found another piece of the puzzle:

Best,
SN

top topics

join