It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion About Deja vu And What Causes This Strange Phenomenon.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hey everyone.

I wanted to re-open this thread because the last week or so I have been having A LOT of Deja Vu. I even dreamt of writing this reply, evidently this is what promted my to write this.

Anyone else had a surge in deja vu??

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Every time you experience the de ja vu phenomena is because you have dreamt about it without consciously knowing about that. A fact.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Not as yet, however, I have been having a lot of very vivid dreams, so who knows. I hope not though, the last one I was bitten by a snake, hopefully it was metaphorical.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
you missed one - a glitch in the matrix. or you're having a delayed reaction to something you just witnessed. like pausing a youtube video, but the video keeps buffering then you press play and the video catches up to what you already saw. you're still recieving the information but your not processing it in real time. in effect you witnessed things twice with a split second delay.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Interesting read here!

Back when I was 14 or 15 I used to do "things that I shouldn't," and I would have this recurring "trip" or "vision" that I was never able to completely grasp.

Fast forward 3 or 4 years to me doing "something that I shouldn't have been doing," when lo and behold, my "trip" or "vision" started playing out in real life, exactly the way it did all those years ago. It was like Deja Vu times a million, I think I've heard it called "Hyper Perception?"

Either way, I was positive that I was dying, and that this was my "life flashing before my eyes" or something. Needless to say, I am 100% confident that there is moar to deja vu than a simple memory glitch, and I have never since that time done this "thing I shouldn't".

If you really need to know what I was doing, send me a PM, but I won't discuss it here in the thread.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

I guess I am wondering ...YouAreDreaming...My question is .. if this may be linked to or associated with time travel in a rare unknown ... phenomena ??? because your state of mind feels as tough you have been in a certain place or experienced those eerie thoughts of words being said and then later someone else brings up a topic and word for word you recognize them ,,,,Or faces you have seen in your dreams .. then maybe months later you see these faces in real time later.. I would be so interested as to your thoughts on this
IMO you have a very good insight on this...I like!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I like the The Hologram Theory the most.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join