It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
I see. So, the US government, in a fit of suicidal incompetence, decided that they would give the nuclear launch codes to someone who's identity they weren't sure about, and never checked. Makes perfect sense to me.

But, hey, don't let common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Carry on

You sir, are a champion and a symbol of what ATS needs.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

You’re kidding me right?

Let me get this straight, a claim that initially was “McCain was forced by Obama, and Clinton to display not only his certified birth certificate before the Senate in 2008, but also other historical records to verify his qualification to run for President of the United States” (source), to that you said “I don't think the word ‘forced’ is the correct term,” but you justified saying that “I do know that there were someone asking about his eligilbility to run since he was born off USA” (source).

You then linked the opinion of a lawsuit, Hollander v. McCain, as proof that “someone asked about [McCain’s] eligibility.”

So, a claim that initially alleged McCain was forced to prove before his political opponents and the Senate that he was a natural born citizen, became, basically, “well, one guy looked into it and sued McCain,” and that, apparently, was sufficient for you because you concluded “long story short, McCain was good to go.”

You said, regarding the opinion of the lawsuit in question, that it was “good reading though.” This is how the McCain campaign and the RNC responded to the lawsuit, from the opinion—

Though McCain and his co-defendant, the Republican National Committee ("RNC"), vigorously dispute this claim, they argue that this court cannot decide it in any event due to a number of jurisdictional defects: lack of standing and ripeness, mootness, and nonjusticiability.
McCain argued the same thing as the Obama campaign did concerning their lawsuits.

The result of this lawsuit, Hollander v. McCain, that after you, allegedly, having read and found a good read, was—

For the foregoing reasons, the defendants' motion to dismiss is granted on the ground that Hollander lacks standing. All other pending motions are denied as moot.
It was dismissed by lack of standing, exactly like all the other lawsuits contesting Obama’s eligibility.

According to a list there were over 70 lawsuits against Obama. For the exception of a couple that are still pending, all have been dismissed.

So, one lawsuit, dismissed by the same exact reasons as the numerous lawsuits against Obama, was sufficient to you, and that McCain “was good to go.”

Comically, in fact, you added “I would like to see such a thing on Obama.

Doesn’t get more ridiculous than this, really. No double standards in Birtherland. Nope...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I posted that to show that McCain wasn't forced to produce but he did due to the lawsuit.

Try not to stoke out over the weekend. You won't be able to waste your vote on Obama in 2012.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I posted that to show that McCain wasn't forced to produce but he did due to the lawsuit.
It wasn’t McCain that produced the birth certificate, it was Hollander who annexed the birth certificate to his brief.

From Hollander’s sur-reply in objection to the motion to dismiss (p. 1)—

Plaintiff respectfully submits this Sur-Reply in order to address new arguments presented in defendants' Reply and to submit Senator John McCain's ("McCain") birth certificate in support of plaintiffs claim that McCain is not a natural born citizen of the United States.
Hollander goes on further to state that the only thing McCain provided was a copy of his birth certificate to a ‘web log’ (p. 5)—

Defendants have chosen to bypass the authority of this Court to rule on the credibility of evidence, instead asking this Court to admit the opinion of a web log to which they have submitted a copy of McCain's birth certificate. However, plaintiff does recognize this Court's authority and hereby submits a copy of McCain's birth certificate (see attached), issued by the Panama Canal Health Department to this Court for review. This document was provided by Don Lamb, the legal representative of the Panama Railroad Company, which recorded McCain's birth.

McCain, in fact, refused to release his birth certificate to the public (source)—

The McCain campaign has declined to publicly release his birth certificate, but a senior campaign official showed me a copy.

You birthers ask people to “do some research,” yet all your claims are easily dismissed by the facts.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was born in Hawaii, but moved to Michigan at about age one (don't ask why, Hawaii>Michigan).

Anyways, the first 3 of my SSN (382) fit with where I was living when my mother signed me up with Social Security..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You know..... I remember hearing a lot of conspiracy theories that Obama was in fact a CIA plant... Of course, I always just disregarded it and thought that these people were crazy...

Then.. No birth certificate, no idea of his history, fake or stolen social security number.......

Man... I'm starting to think those people aren't such wack jobs anymore...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by dragonseeker
I see. So, the US government, in a fit of suicidal incompetence, decided that they would give the nuclear launch codes to someone who's identity they weren't sure about, and never checked. Makes perfect sense to me.

But, hey, don't let common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Carry on

You sir, are a champion and a symbol of what ATS needs.

Much appreciated. thanks

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by dragonseeker

But, that's where the problems lies. What if it did happen. Somehow, someway someone got in that shouldn't?

What do you do? What can you do? Who will do it (enforce it)?

Pretty scary if you think about it..

and what better place to discuss it than ATS?

Look. If you guys don't like Obama, vote him out. simple. but, this issue is just nuts. it's completely irrational. I mean, I'm someone who believes 9/11 was an inside job, so it's not like I don't believe in conspiracies. but this one has been so disproved so many times it's just ridiculous. I'm sorry, but, my opinion is this: there is a segment of (mostly) white americans that simply CANNOT and WILL NOT accept a black president. such people will deny any and all reality to cling to the notion of Obama's illegitimacy. It sticks in their craw that a BLACK MAN (perish the thought) has actual power. that a black man got higher education, a hot wife, beautiful kids, and is the most powerful man on the planet. they will not accept it no matter what, so they keep spouting THIS bull#. I'll tell you this, and, BTW, I'm probably not even going to vote for Obama next time; this issue illustrates for me, a black man myself, a painful truth: no matter what I do in this society, there will be those, and they are many and legion, who will deny me proper status for my skin color alone, no matter how high i rise, no matter what good works I do, no matter how sterling my character may be. Barack Obama is The POTUS and he's still being treated like the random black dude who cabs won't stop for in manhattan. that's very sad..

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join