It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

There is no "rumor" here, it is what it is. These people have gathered this information and are asking why. And dude, your such a snob it's seriously amusing. I have to inspire you before you will grace me with your speech?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

I, Neil SANKEY, of Simi Valley, California, MAKE OATH AND SAY THAT:
1. I, Neil Sankey am over the age of eighteen years.
If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as
follows.
I am a Licensed Investigator in the State of California License number
P.1. 10905. I have been so licensed for twenty five years. I am a Naturalized American Citizen. I am experienced in all types of Investigation, both Civil and Criminal, having spent twenty years in the British Police, serving as a Detective Sergeant at New Scotland Yard.

www.scribd.com...

Yes, a real "whacko".

Yes...it's not like he has been obsessed with the Birthers for a while now, Not like he is pals with Orly Taitz...He is just an objective investigator that stumbled across something...Oh Wait a minute

After reading about the Birthers, he met the fringe group's self-anointed leader, Orly Taitz, 47, a one-woman phenomenon who emigrated to America from the former Soviet Union (via Israel), speaks five languages, and is a qualified dentist with two practices, as well as being an attorney.

As she reeled off an endless list of apparent discrepancies in the Obama nativity story, Mr Sankey was intrigued, and offered to use his old school British police training to provide the hard proof she needed to back up her theories.

Since then he has contacted all the 538 Electoral College representatives who formally elect the President, in a vain attempt to persuade them Obama is ineligible to serve, and supplied evidence for a series of court actions brought by the Birthers, in their efforts to have him disbarred.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

WHACKO..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Most of these rumors have been debunked to your satisfaction, but not to many others. If nObama would just show the documents and records that many americans would like to see this would be a moot subject. This subject only exists because nObama won't do what is necessary to make it go away.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to lulz here.

526-527 Arizona

Born in '85. In An Arizona county. Definitely not 526/527. Never lived out of state.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Here is some more information that you may want to look into regarding Obama's numerous social security numbers:

Moreover, we can verify many of the Social Security numbers as valid since they’re connected to addresses at which we know Obama resided. Needless to say, there are also a slew of address and social security numbers connected to addresses in states that Obama has no known connection to.

In Obama’s home state, Illinois, Sankey tracked down 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042 and one starting 364.

In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999.

There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.

Source: www.westernjournalism.com...

I'm not saying this proves anything --

But how many ATS members have several different Social Security numbers with many being issued from all different states?

Again, at some point, people have to wonder why do many issues surrounding Obama simply defy logic and reasonable circumstance.

Two numbers? Ok.
Two numbers from states where addresses were held? Ok.

Numerous numbers from states in which there was no address ever filed? Huh?? What was that? A random mail-in request for yet another social security number in which he simply randomly chose a state to apply?

Again, huh?

Why do you assume that all those Obamas are just one person?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why would someone in Hawaii mail their information to obtain a SS# to Connecticut? Even if they happened to be in Connecticut, why would they try to get a SS# there at the particular time without having the intention of doing so. Either way you look at it it is abundantly clear there seems to be something weird going on with Barak Obama hiding so much information about his past. At the very least it is shady and he has spent an awful lot of money having things blocked, hidden, and sealed from the public. He has no problem calling people nuts for believing conspiracy theories or believing everything Glenn Beck says yet he makes no effort to answer the questions or clear up any misunderstanding any of us conspiracy theorists or just the public in general have concerning his birth or his ideology.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Exactly what kind of person you are, you should feel shame yet you laugh. Your laugh is an insecure one, cause your the one being laughed at.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

You can also go here and enter last name Obama and the SSN, and get a reply.

Pretty simple investigation really, if you managed to get the few things left on the net before it got scrubbed.

Most of the documents were obtained through FOIA, such as the Selective Service record.

link   
reply to post by anon72

Since when is this new news? What, someone woke up out of a 2 year Coma????

Barry Satero's multiple addresses and social security numbers was discovered Way Before the 2008 election and Main Stream Media, Gibbs, Government, Dems, Republicans all new(know) about this!!!

So what gives? Why now?

I still want this phony prosecuted and striped of all the secrets and lies, I yet to see but less than a handful that have the B*lls to speak the truth and back it up.Ala(Paster Manning!, etc...)

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by lpowell0627

I could come up with many possible and plausible scenarios...but they would all be hypothetical and prove nothing...just like the "he is a CIA agent" or "He was born in Kenya, and from birth his grandparents and parents made it look like he was born in Hawaii because one day they wanted him to be president, and they have tricked Hawaii officials, Illinois officials, and Federal officials about him being a United States citizen" are hypothetical scenarios with no proof.

I have not claimed to prove anything. I have thoroughly explained how SS#s work, how they are issued. Further, I have stated that it is *odd* that someone NOT living in Connecticut would obtain a SS# from CT.

The difference is that YOU will not believe ANYTHING except what you want to believe. I'M believing in the simpliest and most likely explanation...he was born in Hawaii...for some reason (if this story is even true and they have the right SSN) got his SS card in Connecticut...which is legal to do. You have decided to believe in the outrageous, and although possible, VERY IMPLAUSIBLE. And you are going to lecture ME about the differences of possible and plausible.

You don't even know what I believe. Instead, you have tried to use fact-finding as an excuse to attack my supposed theory -- of which you have no idea what I think.

Do I think it's odd for a person, any person, not living in or even near a particular state to walk in or mail in a request for a SS# from an entirely different state? Yes. Do I think going from Hawaii to CT is different than say Long Island to CT? Yes. Do I think this proves anything? Yes. I think that it proves there are an awful lot of questionable issues from Obama's past. Do I have a right to question him? Absolutely! He works for ME. I pay a portion of his salary and his budget. So yes, I have every right to ask any question of an elected leader.

Perhaps if we did not allow our politicians to act as they are better than us, they would not crap on us whenever it suited their agenda.

As soon as WE bring ALL politicians back to the reality that they are supposed to work for us, on our behalf, for the betterment of our country, perhaps we won't be shaking at our heads at an oil clean-up contract signed weeks before a major oil spill.

The truth is, and you know this whether you admit it or not, is that Obama himself could come on TV today...produce his long form birth certificate and give a completely plausible explanation for why he got his SS card in Connecticut....and YOU STILL WOULD NOT BELIEVE HIM.

Absolutely, without question, a false statement.

So the whole conversation is pointless with you and others like you...you have abandoned facts and logic and have decided to go with internet rumors and speculation.

You're entering troll area, I would be careful where you tread with these statements. Perhaps researching MY prior comments on the whole Obama birth debacle may shed some light on the truth. Which, is not what you are spewing above.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Read the article. It explains exactly how they determined, from a list of more than 50 possible ones, why those are the ones chosen to be his.

Question:

What are the odds of a person with the same exact name as you, moving into the same exact address you lived in?

That's how they determine it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

hey there ATS'ers...i 've been pondering on how as an immigrant refugee getting processed through Ellis Island NY... i could have possibly been issued a SS Number that by regulation is assigned to Pennsylvania

well here's a twist in the system that may well prove to be enlightening as to the Øbama SSN issuance protocol.

in my particular case-- i've been thinking that a Catholic Diosecse in Pennsylvania was the original 'Sponser' that allowed me to be shipped over to the USA at Ellis Island, NY
... so the gov't issued a SSN to myself, originating from the point where my request was made -> somewhere in PA

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

In '85 it was issued by the ZIP code from which the request was received. So, if your "first" address was NY, it should be listed as a NY number if that was when the request came through.

Whatever ZIP code was listed as your address when you/your parents requested a card, those numbers should match.

It has nothing to do with where you were born or where you ended up living.

Edit to add: Now that I see your above comment, it seems we are on the same page.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenjewel
Everyone in my family has numbers that match the SS site and this is both before and after 1973. The numbers match our birthplaces which is also where we lived when they were requested.

If his mom traveled to Indonesia in 1977 is it possible that she stopped off in Connecticut to visit relatives or something and requested the card then?

That's the problem Nobody can find anything relating to Obama in Connecticut. It makes little sense that he would simply choose to mail it from Hawaii to CT. If there was an address at that time in CT -- or even near CT -- it would make sense.

As it stands, we're trying to simply figure out why the heck he would be using CT as his SS office go-to stop.

That's what doesn't make sense.

And contrary to what some are saying, that's the deal. Find the CT connection and you win a prize!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Not to mention:

Another anomaly in the law enforcement databases searched by Daniels and Sampson is that the date 1890 shows up in the field indicating the birth of the number holder, along with Obama's birth date of 08/04/1961. A third date listed is 04/08/1961, which appears to be a transposition of Obama's birth date in an international format, with the day before the month.

Daniels disclosed to WND the name of the database she searched and produced a computer screen copy of the page that listed 1890 as a date associated with the 042 Social Security number.

Daniels said she can't be sure if the 1890 figure has any significance. But she said it appears the number Obama is using was previously issued by the Social Security Administration.

After an extensive check of the proprietary databases she uses as a licensed private investigator, Daniels determined that the first occurrence of Obama's association with the number was in 1986 in Chicago.

Daniels assumes, but cannot prove, that Obama took on a previously issued Social Security number that had gone dormant due to the death of the original holder.

If in fact it had been previously used, that is illegal, as they do not recycle SSN's.

And the first use of this particular number was in Chicago in 1986?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

From YOUR excerpt:

Daniels said she can't be sure....

Daniels assumes, but cannot prove........

Are you selectively ignoring those words?

Do the terms inference, supposition and fallacy mean anything to you?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What else can you do without a full release of records? They see reason to be suspicious but can not magically know the truth, so they push which is the correct course of action.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by St Udio

In '85 it was issued by the ZIP code from which the request was received. So, if your "first" address was NY, it should be listed as a NY number if that was when the request came through.

Whatever ZIP code was listed as your address when you/your parents requested a card, those numbers should match.

i'm speaking of the 1950s, waayyyy before zip codes were dreamt of ...

sure your model would work for the Zipcode Era, but before zip there were atonomous places called 'States'

just like the first phone number i knew was CE6-4865,
the CE represented the area 'Cedar' in the Harrisburg phone area,
this was some 7 yeas after Ellis Island.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join