It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Odd.
Wife: Born in Texas but has Michigan SSN range (neither she nor her parents lived there)
Me: Born in South Carolina but I have Virgina SSN range (mine is more believable, I lived there as a child)
Brother:Born in Massachusetts but has Virginia SSN range (again believable)
We were all born after 78, issued ssn around birth, I checked with mom, SSN needed as we were PCS'ing to Europe after each birth. Wife is a little more complicated as she was adopted, but records have been kept and a ssn was needed to give her up to her adoptive parents.

But...
My kids both born in North Dakota have North Dakota Ranges.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
New guy, long time reader of ATS. Kept having password acceptance problems. A conspiracy I suspect! :>)

As to the social security number issue, one which I have kept abreast of for nearly two years, I have an "opinion" that goes a bit beyond the technical questions or suspicions.

Some suggest the issue is just part of a hillarious scam the administration is playing on us already conspiracy sensitive conservative types, to be revealed at a politically opportune moment. Others honestly believe there are real legal, constitutional affronts the MSM/main stream media refuses to honestly, or professionally investigate.

I for one believe that the Connecticut social security number, also used on a 1980 selective service application, but different than a 1979-80 foreign student I.D. for Occidental College suggest....something. A protected witness under the U.S. Marshalls program? A CIA agent identity alteration perpetrated as part of clandistine involvement?

I believe that Obama supporters, and the MSM in general refuse to acknowledge the offered COLB by the administration is not a relevant document for drivers license, school soccer teams, security clearance, or passports, let alone confirmation for Presidential eligibility.

A Chinese Communist General has the same type COLB from Hawaii. Obama's step-sister...from Indonesia, has the same type COLB, and "no one" expects Americans to ass-ume that the General or step-sister are "natural born citizens" qualified under the Constitution to become President, or Vice President.

Is, as this "mystery" appears on the surface, the behavior of a long term, regularly seen method of achieving functional I.D. by domestic criminals, foreign enemy agents, or.....illegal aliens? Ah, undocumented individuals for you PC folks. And if not, and there are easily explainable reasons for all these "anomalies," then why would a President who rode in on a horse of honestly, and transparency continue putting American's through this chaos, even if we "Birthers" are dingbats. We are still your citizens Mr. President. Help us get our heads straight dude. Just clear it up.

My big issue with this ongoing Sherlock Holmes like mystery? At this time in our country, in multiple war fronts, almost impossible to overcome political differences amongst varied groups, an economy tanking, and the possibility of literal religious national, or worldwide civil war....why would our President continue spending "millions" to keep his "real certified birth certificate" under wraps?

Eisenhower displayed his. Bush Junior had to show his. McCain was forced by Obama, and Clinton to display not only his certified birth certificate before the Senate in 2008, but also other historical records to verify his qualification to run for President of the United States. Good enough for the old white guys, but too insulting to the first black President?

Sorry, I'm not playing that game, and neither is a majority of Americans....at least when they aren't caving in to fears of being labeled a racist, or of being labeled morons by our intellectually dishonest Main Stream Media.

In my opinion. Airborne!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

3 experts insist White House answer new questions about documentation

Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state. In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

Affidavits filed separately in a presidential eligibility lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia by Ohio licensed private investigator Susan Daniels and Colorado private investigator John N. Sampson. The investigators believe Obama needs to explain why he is using a Social Security number reserved for Connecticut applicants that was issued at a date later than he is known to have held employment.

The Social Security website confirms the first three numbers in his ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049. "Since 1973, Social Security numbers have been issued by our central office," the Social Security website explains. "The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number."

The question is being raised amid speculation about the president's history fueled by an extraordinary lack of public documentation. Along with his original birth certificate, Obama also has not released educational records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his service in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption papers.
To verify the number was issued by the Social Security Administration for applicants in Connecticut, Daniels used a Social Security number verification database. She found that the numbers immediately before and immediately after Obama's were issued to Connecticut applicants between the years 1977 and 1979.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Source: www.wnd.com...

So, Conspriacy at it's finest. Personally, I think these people are off-probably due to what they preceive as Obama SS# etc. On the face and the way the article is presented, yes-they are on to something IF they are correct. The info about the database for SS#'s is correct-as far as I understand it when I use such things at work.

Be advised, this report is loaded with details. can get confusing it you don't stay with it to the Kicker at the end. Interesting.

That being said, anyone who knows of such S.S. things can elaborate on? Just more curious things pop up each week or so. Obama should be able to respond to this easily enough-if he has nothing to hide.

I have to say that all of these investigators must feel confident in their results/findings to put in court actions and also risk their professional reputations.

NOTE: I am not an expert on this subject. I just posted an article. Relax. If you have issues with the contents of the article, take it up with them.

when the cia got him the ssn, they just used a random state. whats the problem?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seriously y'all need your heads re-examined. He is not employing someone else's social as that is a felony and the DNC would not want anyone with a felony in their national ranks.

Go away, your attempt to divide, deflect and divert the attention from the fact the damn GOP does not want to do a thing about this nation is where our focus should be and not on this fantasy story.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Seriously y'all need your heads re-examined. He is not employing someone else's social as that is a felony and the DNC would not want anyone with a felony in their national ranks.

I found this speculative explanation for the CT SSN:

www.liquida.com...

his CT SSN was due to a clerical error in the Baltimore SS headquarters. In 1975, SSN were issued based on the zip code of the return address. The President’s house in Hawaii was zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Could someone have misread a "9" as a "0"? It seems possible.

The only thing that seems strange about that explanation is, when they used that misread zip code to mail it back to him, it would have gone to Connecticut instead of to Hawaii, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

www.liquida.com...

his CT SSN was due to a clerical error in the Baltimore SS headquarters. In 1975, SSN were issued based on the zip code of the return address. The President’s house in Hawaii was zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.

The only thing that seems strange about that explanation is, when they used that misread zip code to mail it back to him, it would have gone to Connecticut instead of to Hawaii, wouldn't it?

That is the error, 1 digit created the foundation for an entire lie. A simple accounting error. Nowadays all SS cards are mailed from Maryland regardless of destination.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

You mean the birth certificate he posted online?

Also let's remember the insane amount of hoaxs regarding this issue.. So I'm going to ask, who are these gentlemen and has anyone verified their evidence?

wnd source isn't helping.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

www.liquida.com...

I don't mean to blow my own horn so I will.
I posted this on page 6 in May 2010 without any links to MSM blogs or news sites. Just sayin.'

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Allrighty then. Since I have an utter appreciation of the absurd, I spent a whole 5 minutes contemplating various simple, logical explanations. If it is in fact true that SSN#'s are issued based on origin of state from which one has applied, here is a brief comparison of strikingly similar zip codes from Conn. and Hawaii.

The inadvertent juxtaposition of the leading digit (0,9) could EASILY explain the discrepancy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f08abcfc1a2c.jpg[/atsimg]
Zip Codes by State

Defense rests.

edit on 6-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Good job!

I gave you a star!

I didn't read all 20 pages so I was wondering if someone might have posted this already...maybe they read ATS and got the idea from you!

But nobody answered my question about it getting mailed back to the wrong place if they used the wrong zip code.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks. My irrelevant acts of uselessness generally go unnoticed.

I appreciate it.
This was / is a fun debate! Ironical.
edit on 6-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yes, this one was/is one of the best threads on the topic-IMO.

Brings back a few memories.

I think I got to FOE's off it. Definitely one.

Hmmm, still seems that Obama is sure trying to cover something up though, I wish I was a lawyer in his camp.

KK-most things you do here DO NOT go un-noticed.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by kinda kurious

Good job!

I gave you a star!

I didn't read all 20 pages so I was wondering if someone might have posted this already...maybe they read ATS and got the idea from you!

But nobody answered my question about it getting mailed back to the wrong place if they used the wrong zip code.

edit on 6-4-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

USPS maintains lists of all current addresses of every citizen of The USA and if someone screwed up and placed a zip code for CT for a letter meant for Hawaii it would send the doc to Hawaii as scheduled because the address would not match up.

They pay attention to last name, address and zip, the cpu filing system can correct any mistakes midstream to any of it's conveyor belts.
edit on 6-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

In 1975, the post office and the social securitiy adminsitration were almost all analog.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

USPS maintains lists of all current addresses of every citizen of The USA and if someone screwed up and placed a zip code for CT for a letter meant for Hawaii it would send the doc to Hawaii as scheduled because the address would not match up.

I don't think the tech was available-at least to the USPS back then. And, I really don't see them going that far out of their way. IMO.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I was born in Florida, moved all over when I was growing up, and my first three digits match Florida. I wonder why he wouldn't have applied in Hawaii?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I see. So, the US government, in a fit of suicidal incompetence, decided that they would give the nuclear launch codes to someone who's identity they weren't sure about, and never checked. Makes perfect sense to me.

But, hey, don't let common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Carry on

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

But, that's where the problems lies. What if it did happen. Somehow, someway someone got in that shouldn't?

What do you do? What can you do? Who will do it (enforce it)?

Pretty scary if you think about it..

and what better place to discuss it than ATS?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
I see. So, the US government, in a fit of suicidal incompetence, decided that they would give the nuclear launch codes to someone who's identity they weren't sure about, and never checked. Makes perfect sense to me.

But, hey, don't let common sense get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. Carry on

EXACTLY! Given the hypothetical choice, If I watched Sarah Palin's mother give birth to her on the steps of the Capital building in Washington as a UFO from the planet Kenyas beamed down an infant alien baby named Obama, I WOULD STILL trust him to make the right call concerning use of nuclear weapons.

Perhaps all the Birthers and Tea Baggers should ACTUALLY do what our forefathers did. Travel to a distant far off land and start their own country.

I reckon I'll get a lot of new Friend requests with that.

edit on 7-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 173abnbde
Obama's step-sister...from Indonesia, has the same type COLB
And I’m sure you have proof of this. Can you post Obama’s step sister certificate of live birth, or a link to it?

McCain was forced by Obama, and Clinton to display not only his certified birth certificate before the Senate in 2008, but also other historical records to verify his qualification to run for President of the United States.
Got a source for this?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I don't think the word "forced" is the correct term.

I do know that there were someone asking about his eligilbility to run since he was born off USA-on a military base somewhere- along those lines.

I guess I will have to be the one to go look that info us as it appears you aren't going to get a reply from that individual.

EDIT:

Found it:

Hollander v. McCain

scholar.google.com...,39&as_vis=1

Long story short, McCain was good to go. Good reading though. I would like to see such a thing on Obama.
edit on 4/8/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join