It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by dragonseeker

Because a single star isn't enough:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb2e2ceddf8.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow eloquent, truthful and sincere. A rare combination as of late.

I've not seen such an accurate assessment to date. Thanks for the clarity. Friended for sure.

Thanks
Just speaking from the heart.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

My number matches the state where the SSN was applied for - same with family members. Since Obama didn't ever live in Connecticut, or work there (according to his own books), then there is no valid reason for him to have a number for that state. And yes, this system is valid AFTER 1972 as well, according to the Social Security site. Checked this recently.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

My number matches the state where the SSN was applied for - same with family members. Since Obama didn't ever live in Connecticut, or work there (according to his own books), then there is no valid reason for him to have a number for that state. And yes, this system is valid AFTER 1972 as well, according to the Social Security site. Checked this recently.

Have you been following the thread? The number of people claiming their numbers match up is just about exactly even with the number of people saying that for some reason they have a number from a state they have never been to. Why do you think that just because you match up, Obama should even though obviously many other people do not?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg

I fit the "has a SSN issued in a state I didn't live in" portion. I was born in Michigan (300 series) and lived in Michigan until the age of 24. When I was 16 (1984) I visited my grandma and aunt in California for the summer. I took a short term job doing grocery checking and had to get a social security number. So mine starts with a 54X even though I technically didn't live in California.

Ah, but your SSN does correspond to the state where you applied. There isn't any evidence that Obama has any connection whatsoever to Connecticut. If he did, surely, as long as this information has been out, he would have posted the details by now. The silence is screaming.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
His Selective Service Application:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/178eaa5a2339.jpg[/atsimg]

Hmmm. Here is his ACTUAL signature from the recent HCR bill.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bab45469894.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

Close but no cigar. Any "experts" want to chime in. Have at it.

I question the authenticity of the document provided by the Conservaskank.

About Debbie

A K-mart version of Ann Coulter.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

Those signatures look close enough to me. I know that mine from thirty years ago doesn't look quite like it does now. You just supported the evidence against him; thanks!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Really, check out the "r" and "k" in first name. While I agree signatures can vary over time, the fundamentals of how we maintain penmanship rarely do.

Also, you are welcome and thanks for the Fo tag, I'll wear it with honor. Gee what a low threshold for tolerance of different opinion.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

My apologies. I did not realize you were responding to the SSN number as if it had been all cleared up by one post on the first page. I will be curious to see how you change or do not change your tune after some reading.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Oh nevermind

[edit on 18-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

ETA: This post was retracted BEFORE response below.
(I inadvertently linked an incorrect form. Apologies. No harm, no foul.)

BTW, here is the definitive Birther takedown:

mediamattersaction.org...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

So, did Obama fill out his own registration form when he was six years old.

If so, he had pretty good penmanship for a young lad of six especially the cursive. I don't think we had cursive until at least the second or third grade.

Edit:
You didn't just go back and remove a post did you? Shame Shame...

To those who missed it. KK asserts that that elementary school registration form was written by a right handed person and pointed out that Obama is left handed.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jibeho]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

That's not true. Count again.

There were three posts that said they didn't match up that later went back and added another post saying it did add up due to the mailing address the request was sent from. I also included the ZIP code explanation some pages back.

One person came thru a NY port and was subsequently issued a NY number even though they were settling in Indiana (Michigan?), another said that they hadn't realized their parents requested the number while staying with relatives in another state, and the third.....ahhhh...I have to look again, I don't remember...
It had to do with the ZIP code of the person / organization that sponsored their coming to the US....

I will also count again. Just want to keep everything on the up and up.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

I retracted it BEFORE you flagged it.

I forgot only YOU are allowed to do that along with lifting a quote and posting as your own.
:shk: Tit for tat.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I retracted it BEFORE you flagged it.

I forgot only YOU are allowed to do that along with lifting a quote and posting as your own.
:shk: Tit for tat.

I never removed a post due to my error. I went back and corrected it and posted the reason why and even gave you full credit of course.

Go ahead and take your mulligan.

How are those MM Talking Points Memo's these days? I understand that they have been doing some recruiting around here in the past 6 months. They ever contact you?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I never removed a post due to my error. I went back and corrected it and posted the reason why and even gave you full credit of course.

You completely changed a post after I responded correcting but not quoting you and then you denied it. I then called you out on that.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

You completely changed a post after I responded correcting but not quoting you and then you denied it. I then called you out on that.

As a third party that witnessed the posts changing as it was happening, I have to say --

Kinda Kurious & KJ are correct.

Editing posts can get very "deceptive" looking and KKs was edited prior to the one below it appearing.

....and on the up and up we remain.....

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I third that. I was in that thread in question.

3 strikes, you're out. (credibility-wise) IMO.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I third that. I was in that thread in question.

3 strikes, you're out. (credibility-wise) IMO.

It never happened. My post in question was never read by my accuser. I pointed back to the post for reference and simply because there was an edit tag I become accused of changing information in the court of KK and Gunderson simply because the post was never read to begin with. The poor little fella did not want to be called on his failure to read previous posts before jumping into a thread.

I propose a time stamp on all edits to prevent future events of gang stalking and false accusations.

Please find the post in question and prove your case just . Then start a thread on it. You clearly have nothing better to do.

Are you still waiting for your moderator invitation in the mail? Keep waiting...

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I once read this on another member's signature. Seems to apply to you.

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest."

Let me know when the impeachment trial ends. Until then kindly:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Frankly, I've never seen the truth have so many oddities, questions, confusions, odd coincidences, and the like.

Keep this handy tidbit in mind: The truth is stranger than fiction.

Sometimes you just can't make these things up.

*Shrug*

Just 'cause you don't believe it doesn't mean it has to be false.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Since we seem to be counting,
My SSN matches the state in which I was living when I applied for it.

This occurred in 1973.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Amazing how a story like this just goes away.

A Connecticut SSN? This is a HUGE red flag, yet it is just swept under the rug.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join