It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Connection (iamthewitness.com) converted to a Go Daddy Site/shut down!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So the last post of the french connection was on May 3 and there hasn't been any video updates since then, but some news article updates, and then today, I clicked on the address and a go daddy server came up

www.iamthewitness.com...

I'm sure it's just technical problems and will probably come back up in a few days, but worse case scenario, I hope it isn't shut down for good as there is some useful information on there, namely the Rothschild timeline.

Oh well, I'm sure no one cares I just wanted to see if there was any reaction to it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well it's not a matter of not caring, I have just never heard or seen this website before.

Sounds rather interesting though and hope it comes back on so I can chaeck it out!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I liked that site. I thought I saved that family line in a PPT presentation on my computer. I am looking for it but I can't find it. I know I saved it because it took me a week to read all of it. It was extremely informative and scary! It is available on youtube though I have noticed.

As for why the site is down, maybe they didn't pay or renew their contract or whatever you have to have to host a site.

new topics

join