It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another guy with just another prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

Originally posted by redgy
if such a wave is due by 2012, astronomers around the globe would already be noticing changes in the many stars and planets being hit by this wave, traveling at light speed it would be only roughly 1 light year away, so very noticable. 2012 will come and pass with no ill effects from things such as this.

What? If this wave was traveling at the speed of light how would we see it first? Nothing travels faster than light so by the time we could see it, it would be here. Simple physics my friend.

Pred...

Actually, according to the news today, the speed of light may no longer be the ultimate speed limit.

Speed of light broken

Speed of light - was Einstein wrong?
edit on 23-9-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
double post, sorry
edit on 23-9-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Your description and the thoughts of what took place in your dream remind me so much of a "Tunguska event". Tunguska event--Wikipage

I also have taken to heart the video done in the beginning of June by a Christian mom who had a prophetic vision of ELE-nin, and surprisingly it is behaving in just the fashion she mentioned. Right now it is still hidden from us, and soon I would not be surprised to discover it glancing across our brow!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join