It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
seems a bit of sensationalism in the thread title.

there is no links proving anything about reports pouring in from around the world. And all the normal links media links, news, independent blogs have 0 info on this.

someone photoshopping overlays on an interesting picture no doubt, but thread is misleading.

there is no need to overhype and oversensationlize a thread title just to farm ats points

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

...I now know I seen two suns. I live in Tennessee and have been looking to see if I could see it again but when there are no clouds to block the real sun one cannot see the little one. Just thought I would share.

EDIT SPELLING

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Melissa101]

And there we have it in a nutshell. If you've bothered to read through the thread you would know that this has been debunked to shreds. Unless YOU can provide evidence of this spectacular view, I think it's safe to say that you've seen the same thing as all the others in the thread (i.e. nothing)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And I ask all of you who've seen these two suns, where is the evidence? It shouldn't at all be that hard to get a descent shot of something that is there most of the time, right? Or is Nibiru only visible to those who doesn't own welding masks/solar filters etc? Can't people that have these things go out there and take pictures of the sun (at point blank) and then the Nibiruians can to the same and then we can see how many pictures we get of each (one sun vs two suns)?

Does this sound good? This way it shouldn't be hard to dismiss one or another as fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
First of all, ouch, looking at pictures of the sun is almost as painful as looking at the real thing. As for being two suns well...maybe this extra sun is behind our sun most of the time...no, that may not make any sense...maybe it's a spaceship, a very shiny spaceship unsuccessfully using the sun and clouds as cover...
or an optical illusion of some sort?

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join