It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why are people allowed to Title threads like this, "Reports flooding in from around the globe" when in fact there are Not. It's obvious that the sole purpose of titling in this manner is to sensationalize or drag up a topic that has died or has no real current interest here. The idea is to get people to click on the thread, not actually share anything new and exciting. I would expect from a title like this to see links to news reports or something to back up the title. I wouldn't even mind if you put the claim inside your post, but to make this the thread title does a disservice to this forum.
People click on these threads solely because of the title, and threads like this make the good threads harder to distinguish, because of the weeding through the junk.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is what does it for me. Ever heard of gravity? If there were a heavenly body of that immense size that was that close to earth the gravitational effects would be devastating. We would be sprialing towards the sun right now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
High there ,

this subject does intrigue me a lot, however I'm more interested in a rogue planet...not an extra sun.

as the mere notion of an extra sun is beyond silly.

you couldn't possibly understand the gravitational implications of what a second sun would do to our orbit.

if there were such a sun, the erratic orbit would fling us into either freezing cold or searing heat or both!

your pictures are nothing more than the sun peeping through dense broken clouds.

now a dark body or planet wandering through is far more worth talking about.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Apologies beforehand because this is going to be massive. I would make a new thread but I am not allowed as I haven't posted on this site enough.

The concept of Nibiru being a brown dwarf is one that always baffled me.

The idea comes from The Kolbrin Bible:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

" Data from the Kolbrin, as well as other ancient writers, give vital details about the Destroyer’s actual appearance:

-The head - a metalliferous body - is blood red and nearly as bright as the Sun.

-The head appears at times as a red crescent-moon and is enwrapped within a dark cloud-like mantle.

-The tail is coiled and twisted like a serpent.

- The tail produces streamer coils appearing as ‘dragon heads’, ‘arms’, ‘tails’, ‘manes’ and ‘feet.’

-The tail ‘fallout’ produces audible electrophonic ‘crackling’ concussions within the atmosphere.

-The tail ‘fallout’ rains down microscopic grains of red dust causing bodies of water to turn “blood-red.”

-The body’s stellar cloud showers Earth with small meteor-like hailstones that eventually cool forming gravel deposits on the Earth’s surface.

-The bitter weed “wormwood” is the first plant to grow back on the surface after the fly-by.

It was known as:

‘Nibiru’ by the Sumerians
‘Destroyer’ by the Egyptians and Hebrews
‘Phaeton’ by the Greeks
‘Typhon’ by Pliny
‘Frightener’ by the Celts"

Though people have somehow tied Nibiru-Ki into this concept which is beyond all reasoning to me.

So what is Nibiru? Well, one has to look at Sumerian transcripts to find the answer.

As a matter of fact "Nibiru-Ki" was the home planet of the Annunaki, now lets go over what a Brown Dwarf is.
Brown dwarfs range from 13 to about 90 Jupiter masses. The International Astronomical Union puts the line between large planets and small brown dwarfs at 13 Jupiter masses, because this is the mass threshold necessary for the fusion of deuterium.
Deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen that includes a neutron in the nucleus, rather than solely a proton as in common hydrogen, and is the easiest type of atom to fuse. As deuterium is quite rare compared to common hydrogen — 6 atoms in 10,000 for Jupiter, for instance — not enough is present for the formation of a true star, and thus brown dwarfs are often called "failed stars."
So if Nibiru was a brown Dwarf then the Annunaki would have been living on a gas giant with an unbelievable gravity. As well as the fact that the storms and weather anomalies on a brown dwarf, if it were even inhabitable for a physical creature, would be unbelievably intense... just look at Jupiter's Red Spot.
But they came to Earth and lived on Earth.... or so the story goes
. They were physically interacting with animals and plants on the planet.....and the reason they came to earth was to gain precious materials in order to attempt to save their planet because the atmosphere was deteriorating. They failed, it ended up being destroyed, and their souls were all entangled in a hopeless knot.
Because when a planet is destroyed by unnatural means all souls, regardless of their vibration, become entangled in a web of shock and confusion. The healing has been going on for a long long time and some of them ended up incarnating again here on earth to repair the damage done through an alternate 3rd Dimensional experience.
Now it does state that an "event" occurred in the heavens, that made Earth susceptible to Nibiru's gravity, Enki contacted one of his hybrid children named Ziusudra and instructed him to build a submarine with the genetic samples of many animals and plants from the planet on board, after the deluge the genetic material was used to repopulate the earth.
Not saying my side is right or yours is wrong, just saying that's what I have gathered from my own reading of the Sumerian "bible"

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by enkianderos

Here it is Verbatum:
On Earth as on Lahmu, the seasons their regularity lost
(Lahmu is Mars)
For one shar, for two shars, the circuits of the heavenly bodies from Nibiru were studied,
Oddities from the planetary destinies from Nibiru were observed
On the Sun's face, black spots were appearing, from its face great flames shot up
(something strange happened with our central sun.)
Kishar was also Misbehaving, its host its footings lost, dizzying were their circuits.
(Kishar is Jupiter, its moons orbits became erratic)
The hammered bracelet was by unseen netforces pulled and pushed.
(The hammered bracelet is the asteroid belt)
For reasons unfathomed the Sun its family was upsetting.
(The central sun was doing things to the solar system for unknown reasons)
The destinies of the celestials by unsavory fates were overtaken.
On Nibiru the savants alarms raised, in the public squares the people gathered.
The Creator of all, to primordial days the heavens is returning.
Angry is the creator of all! voices from amongst the people shouted.
On earth tribulations were increasing, fear and famine their heads reared.
For three shars, four shars, the instruments of Whiteland Facing were observed.
(Whiteland is Antarctica)
By Nergal and Ereshkigal odd rumblings in the whitelands snows were recorded.
(Nergal and Ereshkigal were among the Annunaki who were given parcels of land to oversee during the habitation of Earth)
The snow-ice in the whiteland to sliding has taken! So did they from Abzu's Tip report.
(Abzu is South America)
In the land beyond the seas, Ninurta in his heaven fortelling instruments established.
(Ninurta was another key player in the tales, an Annunaki Scientist)
Quakes and Jitters at the Earth's bottom with the instruments he noticed.
An odd matter is afoot! So did Enlil to Anu on Nibiru words of Alarm send.
(Enlil is Enki's brother, Anu was the king of Nibiru)
For the fifth shar, the sixth shar the phenomenon gained strength.
On Nibiru the savants an alarm raised, of calamities to the king, forewarnings they gave.
The next time Nibiru, the sun shall be nearing, Earth to Nibiru's netforce exposed shall be.
(For some reason, something had changed in the solar system that would allow Nibiru's gravity to affect earth next time their orbits were at their closest. Perhaps the dissipation of the magnetosphere? I dunno)
Lahmu in its circuits, the suns other side shall a station take.
(Lahmu is Mars)
From the netforce of Nibiru, Earth protection from the heavens shall not have.
(Once again, for some reason Earth became susceptible from the outside influence of Nibiru, this reason is not stated)
Kishar and its host, agitated shall be, Lahamu shall also shake and wobble
(Jupiter and Venus)
In the Earths great below, The snow-ice of the Whiteland footing is losing.
The next time Nibiru closest to earth shall approach,
The snow-ice off the the Whitelands surface shall come a sliding.
A Watery Calamity it shall cause: By a huge wave, a Deluge, the Earth will be overwhelmed.
It sounds to me as if the Sun, decided it was time to change things in the Solar system for reasons unknown
So, from this aspect Nibiru is actually a planet, not a sun, and people who were living on Nibiru were observing things taking place in the heavens. According the these texts the planet Nibiru was eventually destroyed by what can only be assumed to be nuclear war.
Sorry, I know this was a big one.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by enkianderos]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by enkianderos]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Originally posted by trueperspective
I still have yet to see these photos. They are not sowing up and the direct link isn't coming up either. can someone embed the images, OR at least one?

Email me, I'll send ya all of them.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

or you could just post links...

s921.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
High there ,

this subject does intrigue me a lot, however I'm more interested in a rogue planet...not an extra sun.

as the mere notion of an extra sun is beyond silly.

you couldn't possibly understand the gravitational implications of what a second sun would do to our orbit.

if there were such a sun, the erratic orbit would fling us into either freezing cold or searing heat or both!

your pictures are nothing more than the sun peeping through dense broken clouds.

now a dark body or planet wandering through is far more worth talking about.

It is a rogue planet! A dying star. Brown Dwarf.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mr Bob that was the funniest thing I've seen all week. I love it. I couldn't stop laughing. I wish I could give you 5 flags for that, but I could only star it.

The sad part is, that is a very accurate analogy of this thread.

Originally posted by MR BOB

that's not good enough. change the title.

How about i make a thread.

" Chewbaccas Invade citys worldwide"

Show them this:

And them tell evryone to find the worldwide invaders youself.

YOU Made A claim in the thread, i fully expect you to back it up. with your own material.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by insideNSA]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

dont beilieve those type of people when they might be playing like disinformation agents.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by enkianderos

Basically, if they were so wrong about quoting the Sumerians and what Nibiru is, how else are their concepts skewed to fit their pre-conceived notions. I am not familiar with the other names and writings that they attributed to the Destroyer. If anyone else is it could prove to be enlightening.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Ok lets be reasonable. The 2nd sun is on the left then the right. Not possible. It's a sun dog. It's sunlight reflecting through the hexagonal ice crystals giving the appearance of a companion to the sun.

Nibiru is not real. The sumerians didn't know about any planets other than the visible ones. Planet X wasn't discovered in '83, it was Eris. There is no 2nd star in our system. Reports of a second sun aren't coming in from all over the world of a 2nd sun. Get over it.

Wow what nonsense coming from you

How do you know its a Sundog? are you a flim expert? if not then dont talk crap.

This how a sundog looks like

www.polarnet.ca...
www.freewebs.com...

This is got be the most lamest excuses coming from people who dont believe in nibiru

It's sunlight reflecting through the hexagonal ice crystals giving the appearance of a companion to the sun.

you know thats a first excuse, i heard in a while, before this new excuse came out, it was all its sundog or its rainbows

The sumerians didn't know about any planets other than the visible ones.

Say what? they didnt know? i think your lying to to yourself, they did know a lot more then you think.

Then whats this?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Ok lets be reasonable. The 2nd sun is on the left then the right. Not possible. It's a sun dog. It's sunlight reflecting through the hexagonal ice crystals giving the appearance of a companion to the sun.

Nibiru is not real. The sumerians didn't know about any planets other than the visible ones. Planet X wasn't discovered in '83, it was Eris. There is no 2nd star in our system. Reports of a second sun aren't coming in from all over the world of a 2nd sun. Get over it.

How do you know its a Sundog? are you a flim expert? if not then dont talk crap.

www.polarnet.ca...
www.freewebs.com...

This is got be the most lamest excuses coming from people who dont believe in nibiru

It's sunlight reflecting through the hexagonal ice crystals giving the appearance of a companion to the sun.

you know thats a first excuse, i heard in a while, before this new excuse came out, it was all its sundog or its rainbows

The sumerians didn't know about any planets other than the visible ones.

Say what? they didnt know? i think your lying to to yourself, they did know a lot more then you think.

Then whats this?

Thanks... Next they will say it was a lucky guess.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

dont beilieve those type of people when they might be playing like disinformation agents.

Who's to say you aren't a disinformation agent trying to plant blatantly false info to try to discredit ALL conspiracies? Because you're doing quite a good job at it, constantly attacking anyone who doesnt support your theories.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hmmm what of this then? Im sure can be explained........but it makes one think

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

www.polarnet.ca...
www.freewebs.com...

Then whats this?

That could be many things, one explanation is that it's venus as seen by earth with stars around it, as you can plainly see, it certainly is no accurate representation of our solar system, if you would have looked at some other sumerian tablets, you'll see images like that aren't very special, you have a plethora of tablets with moons crosses and stars.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That isn't a wookie!
It's cookie! (monster)

See Phage solved the mystery he's a god Hoo sorry that was the cookie monster mystery.

If there were two Suns we would know about it impossible to cover up.

One day you will look back at this thread and think (what was i thinking)
I admire you for sticking to your guns but i think your wrong.

And the title is misleading.

Keith

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Let me see if I am following along here. Astrophysicists and astronomers can not find it but on any given cloudy day, we can watch it hop back and forth behind our sun? Are there other things that all traditional observation can not find but if you put a buch of stuff in front of it it becomse obvious to everyone but real scientists? Anything else like that out there?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Im not a debunker nor am i trying to prove anyone wrong.. What i dont get is, if Planet-X/Nibiru is visible and say it is on the way here, what is the point in these so called "chemtrails" to hide it? I mean, if earth is in its path i would say we are facing the inevitable.. Are they going to stop spraying "HideAPlanet" when it is at our doorstep and yell, "SURPRISE"? Doesnt sound logical to me. But hey, thats just me..

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The whole Nibiru is very entertaining but to use Nibiru lore itself as proof can only lead to chaos with no real thread to research from then on.

It appears to have various versions, from being the remnant or cause of a previous collision that reappears every so many thousand years.

A second and previously unknown, but apparently quite common partner of our own sun.

A sun on an exagerrated orbit around our own, problem there is I think it would be a rather tough existance on the embers of a dying sun. I have seen it put that Nibiru orbits this other sun and our own, using Nibiru as some sort of transporter that takes the required several thousand years to get here!

There may well be things unknown in our galaxy, but as a member of an astronomy forum with active members worldwide, if there were something like a sun lurking around, then it would have been spotted by now.

Get a decent set of binos and a blanket, drive well out of your city and enjoy the view, what with shooting stars, satellites and plain 'I dont knows', its a busy sky! Kinda hard to hide a 'sun' in the dark ?

The chemtrails are whole different kettle of fish, maybe different fuel over the past few years, different atmospheric conditions, cloud seeding etc.
Mass chemical treatment of the populace is plausible, but not very likely.
We're a gregarious bunch as humans so it would much easier to sheepdip us all using our own water supply or somethinglike that.

Hide Nibiru?...erh, cant quite remember seeing many chemtrails at night, have you? If you hear a stampede outside your house, think 'cattle' not 'zebras'...its called Occams razor and works most of the time really.

The Nibiru thing is very entertaining, lets keep it as that and if Im wrong and a large glowing red sun should appear sometime soon, there aint a whole lot you can do abut it....and that goes for Illuminutters too !

Peace!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join