It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Op, you do not understand photo editing at all.

Your "enhancements" are a joke.

How does Inverting an image, reinforce the idea that there are two suns in your image.

Do you thinkby doing this it becomes a thermal or even infra red image...?

The reason you see some many diferent colour pictures in those pretty pictures from NASA, is because of the different sensors they use, not photoshopping them..

The first picture, is holes in the cloud. it is not two suns.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Please explain this so-called "cloud theory" with this photo then. Colors inverted so you can see 2, I repeat, TWO SPHERES. Where is the optical illusion in this? If you can't see it at first, try tilting your monitor a little. That's not the handy work of glare off the clouds, nor is it a sun dog, or refraction of light.

Please explain how we have felt no gravitational effects from a twin sun coming into our solar system.

Scientists have noted a slight gravitational "tug" on all of the planets since we've had the technology to know this. It has always been widely speculated that a large heavenly body was doing this.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Op, you do not understand photo editing at all.

Your "enhancements" are a joke.

How does Inverting an image, reinforce the idea that there are two suns in your image.

Do you thinkby doing this it becomes a thermal or even infra red image...?

The reason you see some many diferent colour pictures in those pretty pictures from NASA, is because of the different sensors they use, not photoshopping them..

The first picture, is holes in the cloud. it is not two suns.

Not one single photo was "photo shopped". Inverting colors allows you to see the light sources more CLEARLY.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA
Its threads like these that make we want to quit coming to ATS.

Mr 1990, do you take yourself seriously?

There is only 1 sun and there aren't any reports flooding in, other than the imaginary ones that you see, like the second sun you see.

ats is going down the toilet obviously, when threads like this make the homepage

[edit on 12-5-2010 by insideNSA]

Why the heck are ya worried that it made the front page?! It's people like YOU that are causing sites likes this to go down the toilet. Remember, this site is for mysterious topics, right? The imagination is entitled it's free roam here. This site is NOT based on what YOU think it should be, thank you.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

well its quite obvious you have lied already.

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Man1fesT

Why couldn't the photographer wait until the clouds moved out of the way? Or waited until the next day of clear skies? Does Niburu only appear when it wants to?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Man1fesT]

Duh it only comes out from behind the clouds. What you thought you could see Niburu on a clear day? Obviously its rays need to be filtered through clouds for it to be visible dumby.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Scientists have noted a slight gravitational "tug" on all of the planets since we've had the technology to know this. It has always been widely speculated that a large heavenly body was doing this.

That was because of neptunes mass being calculated wrong, and was promptly fixed after we found out neptunes real mass, not nibiru.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

Those aren't reports, those are bad youtube videos by people like yourself who like to videotape sundogs and other photograph anomalies and claim them to be nibiru.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

that's not good enough. change the title.

How about i make a thread.

" Chewbaccas Invade citys worldwide"

Show them this:

And them tell evryone to find the worldwide invaders youself.

YOU Made A claim in the thread, i fully expect you to back it up. with your own material.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Whenever I read a headline or a title, I do not expect to then have to go find my own sources to make my own story to match the headline. You are the one who named this thread so how about you hold my hand and take me to these reports?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
O.k.

I will post for the simple reason that someone has to state the physics of this.

It is not physically possible to have a mass large enough to cause fusion i.e. a star within the solar system other than Sol without causing some serious gravitational effects. Primarily the planets orbital trajectories would be seriously effected, even giving the possibility of flinging planets out of the solar system as rouges.

The sun itself would act as a gravity sink and attract the mass towards it in exactly the same manor that comets are sent inward. This would cause the sun to wobble somewhat..

The over all effect would be nothing short of devastating.

As we obviously have non of theses effects its safe to say that we do not have any other stellar object within the bounds of our solar system.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
thats a Cookie Monster not a Chewbaccas, someone please do something about this, OP I'm sorry but those pictures are a joke and to claim they are flooding in from around the world is blatant false advertising, I would ask for my 5 minutes back but some of these posts are kinda humorous.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

That isn't a wookie!
It's cookie! (monster)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I still have yet to see these photos. They are not sowing up and the direct link isn't coming up either. can someone embed the images, OR at least one?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok lets be reasonable. The 2nd sun is on the left then the right. Not possible. It's a sun dog. It's sunlight reflecting through the hexagonal ice crystals giving the appearance of a companion to the sun.

Nibiru is not real. The sumerians didn't know about any planets other than the visible ones. Planet X wasn't discovered in '83, it was Eris. There is no 2nd star in our system. Reports of a second sun aren't coming in from all over the world of a 2nd sun. Get over it.

link   
reply to post by Phage

I know

I was saying that you cannot support claims with irrelevent unsubstaintial photographs

link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Whenever I read a headline or a title, I do not expect to then have to go find my own sources to make my own story to match the headline. You are the one who named this thread so how about you hold my hand and take me to these reports?

Actually, I prefer to let you do it yourself... Simply to torture you. Anyone else can do it and see the results I'm talking about.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
I still have yet to see these photos. They are not sowing up and the direct link isn't coming up either. can someone embed the images, OR at least one?

Email me, I'll send ya all of them.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective

Email me, I'll send ya all of them.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

or you could just post links...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join