It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

I have clear originals of the OBLONG sun with no clouds making it appear that way...

I'm going to try to avoid complex discussion of this one.
On a very, very simple level, the sky on a clear day is blue. the sky in your photo's is a kind of hazy grey you see when there are hazy clouds in the sky.

I'm going to say there are indeed clouds in the sky making it look that way, even though it doesn't particularly look that way.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Originally posted by Pryde87
Where does this second sun go on a clear day? Does it just show up when it wants to....

Think of it as an eclipse... We spin, it spins, all objects are moving. You can only see it on certain days! Are you so ignorant to believe we stand still?

Why havent I seen it yet? The sun is basically up 24\7 here in northern Norway now as the summer is fast approaching. I find it very strange that the twin only come out to play behind a cloud coverage.

Please REREAD the thread for the explanation as to why you cannot see this 24/7. Thanks

I have done that, but still find it weird that it only pops out behind cloud cover. Its a bit too convenient dont you think?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Come on...

On days "they" are allegedly hiding nibiru with chemtrail cloud cover, why is it that pilots and passengers in planes flying ABOVE the cloud cover have yet to report anything unusual?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hmm... just looked out of my window and saw a single sun in a clear blue sky. Looks like another wacky fearmongering lie is shot down.

Bring on the next one.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

By the way... where are these "reports coming in from all over the world"?

That's what I'm say'in. Did OP think we would just forget about reports flowing, when we saw how convincing his pics were?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Where does this second sun go on a clear day? Does it just show up when it wants to....

Think of it as an eclipse... We spin, it spins, all objects are moving. You can only see it on certain days! Are you so ignorant to believe we stand still?

Why havent I seen it yet? The sun is basically up 24\7 here in northern Norway now as the summer is fast approaching. I find it very strange that the twin only come out to play behind a cloud coverage.

Please REREAD the thread for the explanation as to why you cannot see this 24/7. Thanks

I have done that, but still find it weird that it only pops out behind cloud cover. Its a bit too convenient dont you think?

It's called containment of the truth so the public doesn't FLIP OUT! Chemtrails, yes, they are real, and serve a purpose.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's called containment of the truth so the public doesn't FLIP OUT! Chemtrails, yes, they are real, and serve a purpose.

There are no chemtrails up here. Theres hardly any planes at all, so I dont see how they could be made.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What about the countless independent astronomy enthusiasts with telescopes?

Would all these people not have picked up on this?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
great two suns one for tanning each cheek! hehehe

seriously we do not have an extra sun creeping in,

there is no chemtrails to cover up anything, well not until we have physical evidence that proves there is.

as for photos and radar graphs im not buying it

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Sorry I was confused, but it's all good. I am sure it was a Hoax of a Hoax or something like that.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Fakshon]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

No, because the lens manufacturers are a part of the conspiracy and have added a filter in the lens to block the light spectrum from the twinsun.

Or perhaps it just doesnt exist? Nah.....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Your photos reminded me of a video I watched some months ago. I found the video and here is the link. There must be a good explanation for this pairing images that was taped.

Rhain

[edit on 12/5/10 by Rhain]
this is the onlything on this thread that isn't a sundog. This shows 2 formed objects (one being the sun) And it is rather interesting, what do the "experts" say about it?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

SoHo has picked up on it countless times. Along with the twin STEREO satellites.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

laugh your wits off. Don’t take any precautions – there’s no need. Planet X doesn’t exist. Never has. Never will. Off with you, Nibiru. Shoo.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by prettygreeneyes26]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26
en.wikipedia.org...

You're sourcing people who also block out portions of the sky with their software (WikiSky) as did GoogleSky, and MicrosoftWWT... (ALL blocked the supposed coordinates of where Nibiru was located) I wonder why they did that!?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by 1990teg4dr]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You are correct! That is indeed a form of refraction.

Remember when I said that when light enters other mediums than air or a vacuum that it bends it? Well, it happens with glass also!

You see, there are two (possibly more!) areas of possible refraction in this scenario.

Refraction 1) The light going through the clouds (water). Refraction index going from 1 to 1.33.

Refraction 2) The light exiting the water and entering back into the air. Refraction index 1.33 to 1.

Refraction 3) The light entering the camera and hitting its len(s). Index of refraction 1 to (anywhere from 1.5 and up depending on the glass' density).

Refraction x) Depending on the amount of lens' we may have even more refractions.

So in reality, there should be at least two refracted images, if not more. What you have pointed out appears to be the lens refraction. The other light is from the clouds refraction.

On another note, the reasons for hiding this.

If an astronomer were to ever discover that we are living in a binary star system, I can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE that he would not be hiding this fact. He would be telling everyone he possibly could, because discoveries like this is what gets scientists names embedded into history forever. FOREVER! Possible immortality! This would be such an astounding discovery, that the persons name would become instantly know around the world, and with that, the possibility of limitless research funding.

You saying that there are astronomers trying to hide this is laughable.

And even if it were true, what reasons would they have for hiding the fact that we are living in a binary star system? Why go through all the trouble of hiding it, when it would not really effect much if the truth were to be told?

It just doesn't add up when you really think about it.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

You are correct! That is indeed a form of refraction.

Remember when I said that when light enters other mediums than air or a vacuum that it bends it? Well, it happens with glass also!

You see, there are two (possibly more!) areas of possible refraction in this scenario.

Refraction 1) The light going through the clouds (water). Refraction index going from 1 to 1.33.

Refraction 2) The light exiting the water and entering back into the air. Refraction index 1.33 to 1.

Refraction 3) The light entering the camera and hitting its len(s). Index of refraction 1 to (anywhere from 1.5 and up depending on the glass' density).

Refraction x) Depending on the amount of lens' we may have even more refractions.

So in reality, there should be at least two refracted images, if not more. What you have pointed out appears to be the lens refraction. The other light is from the clouds refraction.

On another note, the reasons for hiding this.

If an astronomer were to ever discover that we are living in a binary star system, I can ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE that he would not be hiding this fact. He would be telling everyone he possibly could, because discoveries like this is what gets scientists names embedded into history forever. FOREVER! Possible immortality! This would be such an astounding discovery, that the persons name would become instantly know around the world, and with that, the possibility of limitless research funding.

You saying that there are astronomers trying to hide this is laughable.

And even if it were true, what reasons would they have for hiding the fact that we are living in a binary star system? Why go through all the trouble of hiding it, when it would not really effect much if the truth were to be told?

It just doesn't add up when you really think about it.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by xmaddness]

I refer you to this article... www.space.com...
I will find more for you if you wish.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If that is in fact Nibiru or planet x wouldn't we have been dead by now? Judging from the pictures & the size of the alleged planet it seems quite close, it would've already caused disasters because of the gravitational force/pull...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

I agree ... also most systems are binary systems so hiding the fact that ours is just like all the others wouldn't be very likely, there is just no point to doing that.

OMG WE ARE THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHER SYSTEMS RUN OMFG RUN .... it would just a run of the mill discovery to be honest .. yeah would be exciting and ground breaking but hardly a need for concern to anyone to the point of a massive cover up.

and there are tons of amature astronomers out there who would have picked this up and would have reported it to the media instantly ... it would be instant fame for them and id say they would probably get to name it (getting to name a sun after yourself would be freaking insane) ... who would ever pass that up ... no one thats who

that would indicate to me that its just not there ... we may very well be a binary system but trust me as soon as that second sun was discovered it would be less of a cover up and more of a # fight about who actually discovered it first as it would be an extremely prestigious find to any astronomer and would set them up for life and immortalize them in history ... no one would ever cover this up after discovering it ... no one.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by King Loki]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Please remember that it is only visible on certain days.

I hope you were saying that tongue-in-cheek. If not, please understand that any orbital body (star, planet, etc.) that is visible from one location on the Earth will be visible from any location on the Earth. Further, if such a body were so close and large as to be characterized as a "second sun", that it would not have a retrograde motion such that it were only visible on certain days.

If it is visible on certain days, that would indicate atmospheric phenomena, rather than an actual physical orbital body.

Links to my photos to follow shortly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join