It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
if I was you 2 I would stop de-railing this thread or you will be outta here its off topic, argumentative and not nice to see when reading threads.

op had a look today through my window it did look like there was 2 but then my eyes hurt too much, perhaps there maybe some kind of bounce making it appear that way

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The personal sniping must end here. Discuss the topic and not each other please.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Please remember that it is only visible on certain days.

Sorry, that blows it for you. That is physically impossible.

Please prove otherwise, and offer an explanation why it is being hidden in certain places but not seen elsewhere.

Do you contend that the "chemtrails" cover the entire world simultaneously, or only America?

Please do not respond with "I believe" or "could be that" or "what if," as they are neither support nor proof.

Do your best and I'll consider any factual support.
Hearsay, reports pouring in, and other guesses are not factual support.

deny ignorance

jw

[edit on 18-5-2010 by jdub297]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
[snip] The premise of the original post is seriously delusional.

So what's the motive behind these people that keep pushing lens refraction and now clouds as being "Nibiru"? Honest ignorance, or is it a psyop? And in connection with what?

Removed personal attack on the OP.

(see my post above)

[edit on 19/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUnCola
[snip] The premise of the original post is seriously delusional.

So what's the motive behind these people that keep pushing lens refraction and now clouds as being "Nibiru"? Honest ignorance, or is it a psyop? And in connection with what?

I think a lot of it is the use of internet only for informaton. If I want to find out a "funny" spot on a SOHO picture, I go to SOHO's site and look through the information there and at links off of there to get answers. I have always learned something, and gain more understanding of the facts I do know. I came into "Nibiru" tales while researching the myth of chemtrails. I started looking into chemtrails (I knew they were contrails from the beginning) by googling "What are the white lines that follow jets?" The more I read on "chemtrail" sites, the less credibility the whole theory had. Even their information contradicted each other. Not much of a theory.
Same thing looking up "Nibiru". Mainstream is "them", science is "them", debunkers are "them", sources used to disprove are all "them"......in other words, they have closed their minds so tightly, facts will not ever sink in. When irrefutable evidence is given, they will conform their theory to fit, no matter how illogical their counters are. And/or claim cover-up.
They choose to "believe", while we choose "know". I would rather know than just believe, wouldn't you?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
The personal sniping must end here. Discuss the topic and not each other please.

People making such claims, need to be shown their lack of intellgience or logic when making such claims or having such opionions on something like this. It's not personal sniping, it's personal correcting.

You have to remember if you have a claim about "Nibiru" or 2 suns, then expect to be opposed by people with intelligence and knowledge, people like astronomers, physisists, heck even people with at least a little bit of common sense and resourcefulness. We arn't attacking them personally just showing them how they are spreading fear because of their lack of research or scientific method.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One thing about the photos that has been discussed in other threads, but I haven't seen here, is matrixing. The psychological type, not the cinematic. If you believe there will be two suns and you look up and see two bright spots, however indistinct, your brain will fill in both to look round and approaching the same intensity. You WILL see two suns. Those who know this is unlikely or impossible, will not expect to see more than what is there, sunshine through obvious (to us) holes through clouds.
It's also why people looking at SOHO see UFO's and I'll see bright planets bleeding into surrounding pixels.
And why some people can "see" a man in the moon" .

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Those pictures are amazing but there is one thing I was expecting to see (sorry to nitpick) but when I jumped into this thread I was hoping/expecting to find some links that would corroborate your claim that reports are flooding in from around the globe regarding two suns?

Also, I am not meaning to be annoying but NibiruShock2012 actually admitted to being a hoaxer and apologised publically on ATS.

I'm coming clean about my HOAX videos

His account was taken over, by some pretty connected people - not saying I buy all this crap, but I DO know that his accounts were compromised - don't beleive ANYthing after the original video posts, he made.

[edit on 5/19/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Don't know if you were here then to see the whole thing play out SNuts, but Nibirushock came and confessed here at ATS. People questioned whether the Nibirushock here was the same that posted the youtube, as he claimed, so he/she said they would go back to the youtube and make a specific change, which they did, thus proving that they were the same person.

I found that to be pretty conclusive.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Don't know if you were here then to see the whole thing play out SNuts, but Nibirushock came and confessed here at ATS. People questioned whether the Nibirushock here was the same that posted the youtube, as he claimed, so he/she said they would go back to the youtube and make a specific change, which they did, thus proving that they were the same person.

I found that to be pretty conclusive.

That's something the govt. could accomplish if they really needed too. As I stated previously, I don't trust things like that.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Interesting that one can apparently only spot the "second sun" with cheap cell phone cameras.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DelMarvel]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
Interesting that one can apparently only spot the "second sun" with cheap cell phone cameras.

Sorry, it wasn't a cheap cell phone camera. Keep trollin.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

He used one of those "good" $300 cameras. It's in a previous post.

I'm still waiting for a picture taken correctly, with no clouds and a sun mask. Until then, it's all just pictures of the sun through clouds mislabeled, sensationalized, and very, very easy to debunk.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

only problem with that statement is that we don't know when and if the accounts were compromised and if they went to any lengths to get into their Youtube account you better bet that they got into their ATS account so that they can make a statement and "prove" they have access to the account. Unless you know the person in RL and get a timestamped picture of the person on the thread and the Youtube account, I don't know how else you would verify that it was in fact the same person saying they were a hoax.

IMO not conclusive.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just looked out my window. Still only one sun down here in Australia. Although I do know a few people who think the sun shines out their a-hole. Maybe that's what's going on here.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Okey, so I've just wasted waaay too much time looking through this thread without having seen any kind of credible evidence. I'm sorry if this is considerred necroposting, but I do find this whole nonsencial hype. Isn't the whole hype flawed with some fundamental flaws? For example:

1. If an object appeared to be even half the size of our sun it would already have altered all the other planets orbits, and quite possibly even have affected earth in a way that would spell doom.

2. Should this object just have gotten here unnoticed, and not wreak havoc until 2012?

3. Why does no one with a solar filter mounted on a scope/camera/binos/whatever ever manage to catch this object?

4. How come people don't find it a least bit perculiar that they can't see this object unless they look through a crappy lens or or a double panned window (or when there are "chemtrails" available)?

5. This is the most important one... Why, oh why, can't I see this object when I look up at the sun?

Another thing I found a bit amusing is the flawed astronomy that is presented by the Niburians. I mean really?? So this planet is supposed to kill us all in aproximately 2 and a half year, but somehow manages to just go by unnoticed until then (apart from all the evidence on Youtube)?

So, basically what I wonder is: Where is it?

It shouldn't be hard to give a location if it's visible as second sun in daylight (that would mean it is close, huh?)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Where in the Caribbean are you? I thought Planet X was only supposed to be visible from the southern hemisphere?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents - if we had 2 suns we would be fried to a crisp by now - solar flares, sunspots, etc. and 2 suns conflicting with each other, wow. NASA would be on this like a fly on watermelon. My thought is the "one" sun is reflecting on the clouds and creating heat - that is why your photos show heat from the sun and the clouds. Great photos tho - keep looking up!

Hope you do get to see Sun Dogs - very cool!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Originally posted by MR BOB

well its quite obvious you have lied already.

Reports from around the globe, and show your crappy pictures. where are the worldwide reports??

[edit on 12-5-2010 by MR BOB]

I didn't lie. Get off your bum and Google it. Or YouTube it. Keyword: 2 suns Shall I hold your hand while you do it, or are you big enough to do it yourself?!

Dude you cannot claim reports from around the world and then not show any of those reports from around the world ... that is extremely bad researching ... have a look at my "around the world" posts and see what i have done ( www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that is how it is meant to be done.

If your thread reports that this is so amazing that the whole world is jumping on board ... show us they they are jumping on board, this is your thread and if your making claims its your duty to show us that you are not lying ... which you haven't so far, and would you be able to show proof for your 2 suns claim by posting a scientific journal or proof from an astronomer ?? because no astronomer (amature or pro) would ever discover this and not tell anyone ... that would just never ever ever happen ... the amount of fame, respect and prestige from a find like this would make anyone in the world report it instantly without a doubt.

My methods of presentation are not the same as yours, nor should they be expected to be just that. I will perfect them as time goes on, hopefully, past 2012, and beyond. Doubtfully so, but we'll see, won't we? Thank God I'm nowhere near anything like some of you. At least I have respect.

Respect?

That's not what I've got from your posts in this thread.

Quite the opposite.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have not kept up with the aproaching planet theory. I have read some articles here and there but did not really believe. That was up untill the first of July but even then I dismissed what I saw, then I read this post, when I seen the pictures posted I realized this is what I saw. I was laying out by my pool and storm clouds were rolling in. I did not want to go in because I was hoping they would roll over and I could get some more sun. As I was watching the clouds go by I saw plain as day TWO SUNS! I could not see the small one untill the clouds over cast the real sun and then I could see the small one. The clouds then went on over and covered both of them and it started to rain so I had to go in. I was thinking maybe I was just seeing things but then when I read this post and seen the pictures, I now know I seen two suns. I live in Tennessee and have been looking to see if I could see it again but when there are no clouds to block the real sun one cannot see the little one. Just thought I would share.

EDIT SPELLING

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Melissa101]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join