2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 15
44
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KiNG tutu-AnKOma
 


Well, I watched a sunset the other day...nothing was there and I got a headache...thanks, it was a waste of me and my girlfriends time and it is all you're fault.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]




posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
There are no chemtrails....

You lost me there.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Attention:

This is the OP. Someone hacked into my other laptop. It's ruined. Awfully convenient, right after I post the thread in here! Never had a problem with it before, then I received an email from someone. I responded. I'm sure the rest was a cake walk from there out, considering they had my IP addy from that point. Can't retrieve my old account info from ATS because I can't access my old email. I don't know exactly who hacked my laptop. But I do know it's because I'm putting information out there that THEY don't want you to see!!!! And they knew exactly what they were doing. I'll be putting another video out there soon for all to see. 1990teg4dr is a dead account floating in the water at this point.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Originally posted by Essan
Oh great. So now a gap in the clouds with sunlight showing through is proof of Nibiru.

If it rains next week in France. Or there's a windy day in Nebraska. That'll prove it once and for all


OP didn't say it was proof. Simply posted if for further examination.

But you had to be a schmuck, didn't you. You can't resist sarcasm, the true sign of an unstable individual.

lol Thanks for the help!



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its ok. I have seen it. It does exist. If my computer gets hacked I can assure you I will be very very very upset.

People will only believe what they want to believe. I can't explain it, also why it is not there all there all the time, but I have seen it. I don't care too much about it, cause by the time it is announced, it is all too late for those who have failed to prepare.

There I have said it. Please use only stainless steel nails on me. Iron tends to rust and leave scars.



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Its ok. I have seen it. It does exist. If my computer gets hacked I can assure you I will be very very very upset.

People will only believe what they want to believe. I can't explain it, also why it is not there all there all the time, but I have seen it. I don't care too much about it, cause by the time it is announced, it is all too late for those who have failed to prepare.

There I have said it. Please use only stainless steel nails on me. Iron tends to rust and leave scars.

Yeah, I was pissed! However, my fault for responding through email. I should've known better. I got another laptop. A little more detail in security this time...



posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There is a rather large mistake that no one has commented on yet. 1990teg keeps insisting he is showing a "sphere". Given the 2 dimensional aspects of a photograph, and that it was behind cloud cover, and lack of shading/shadow to give contour, proclaiming it's a sphere is just wrong. Circular, ,maybe. You can't tell it's a sphere.
'Teg, adjusting anything on a picture is just adjusting LIGHT. So any difference in light will show up when you manipulate and enhance. It doesn't show whether that light is from a solid or a whole in the clouds. It's a hole in the clouds.
A $300 dollar camera? Good for snapshots, maybe. Not for taking pictures of the sun, or even the sky. Heck, I have two lenses that were $300 dollars each, and one $800 for the good shots. And those are far from top of the line. Without any masking of the sun, there is no way I would ever think of taking a picture toward it. Or pointing my telescope at it.
I'm new here, and have really enjoyed this rather long thread, and hopes someone polishes the platter you served up OP's @$$ on before you hand it back to him.
'Teg, your laptop is not "ruined". Even the worst malware is only an inconvenience. Take a breath, look it up online, and start removing files carefully. It takes time, but is easy if you know what you are doing. Your files should be safe, most malware just gums up the works, not messing with your junk.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I looked up into a cloudless sky directly at the sun through a welders glass for the last few days in a row.

There was only one there,same as always,only one.

I don't know how a second sun could be visible from other areas on the planet,it would be visible anywhere on the planet if there were a second sun there.

There is a website,I think it is called Zetatalk,they show a lot of pixel flares and other bad photos, and claim it is planet X coming.

If any of this were true,the weather would be pretty screwed up,to say the least.

Go out and look for yourself,and once again,if there were two suns,the second one would be very much visible from anywhere on the planet.

Period.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TegReturns
 

Go to Malwarebytes.com,they will remove any malware that is in your puter,free of charge.

Unplug your modem,or power down any other devices you use to connect to the web,then your devices should create a new IP address whenever you log on,then the hacker can't find you in the same place you were the time you got hacked by him the first time.



[edit on 17-5-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic
 


That to me looks more like a reflection within the video camera's lens of the actual sun (bottom one) If you notice, the top object is only visible when the bottom one is clear of dark clouds, even when it would be visible through lighter clouds if it were real.

I've video taped the same effect before with a Sony Handycam a few years ago, filming the sun coming up through the clouds and I could see a second sun offset from the real one. I could tell it was just a reflection because it wasn't too bright to see cloud formations in front of the real sun and the exact same (yet darker due to less light from the reflection) clouds were in front of the reflected sun too. I wish I'd saved the video now so I could post it for proof



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
There is a rather large mistake that no one has commented on yet. 1990teg keeps insisting he is showing a "sphere". Given the 2 dimensional aspects of a photograph, and that it was behind cloud cover, and lack of shading/shadow to give contour, proclaiming it's a sphere is just wrong. Circular, ,maybe. You can't tell it's a sphere.
'Teg, adjusting anything on a picture is just adjusting LIGHT. So any difference in light will show up when you manipulate and enhance. It doesn't show whether that light is from a solid or a whole in the clouds. It's a hole in the clouds.
A $300 dollar camera? Good for snapshots, maybe. Not for taking pictures of the sun, or even the sky. Heck, I have two lenses that were $300 dollars each, and one $800 for the good shots. And those are far from top of the line. Without any masking of the sun, there is no way I would ever think of taking a picture toward it. Or pointing my telescope at it.
I'm new here, and have really enjoyed this rather long thread, and hopes someone polishes the platter you served up OP's @$$ on before you hand it back to him.
'Teg, your laptop is not "ruined". Even the worst malware is only an inconvenience. Take a breath, look it up online, and start removing files carefully. It takes time, but is easy if you know what you are doing. Your files should be safe, most malware just gums up the works, not messing with your junk.
I'll refuse to comment on ANYTHING you say! You have been proven to be a TROLL/SHILL on YouTube! You have been stalking me for 2 years nearly! Anyone can check out this loser's YT profile comments to see what I'm getting at: www.youtube.com...
As for the computer, I know what the hell I'm doing. Been working on them for 19 years now. Don't need help from a troll.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by TegReturns]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by TegReturns
 

Go to Malwarebytes.com,they will remove any malware that is in your puter,free of charge.

Unplug your modem,or power down any other devices you use to connect to the web,then your devices should create a new IP address whenever you log on,then the hacker can't find you in the same place you were the time you got hacked by him the first time.
It was a professional job. Nothing that ANY anti-virus could fix. My mother board controllers mysteriously went "missing". I couldn't even install a new OS without the computer freaking me out to tell me this. I just scrapped it for parts, and bought another one. This one actually has better security features, minus the built-in webcam. (I can deal with that!) I like the finger print scanner on it. Thanks for the comment anyhow. I like Malwarebytes. Actually running it on this pc.



[edit on 17-5-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
I looked up into a cloudless sky directly at the sun through a welders glass for the last few days in a row.

There was only one there,same as always,only one.

I don't know how a second sun could be visible from other areas on the planet,it would be visible anywhere on the planet if there were a second sun there.

There is a website,I think it is called Zetatalk,they show a lot of pixel flares and other bad photos, and claim it is planet X coming.

If any of this were true,the weather would be pretty screwed up,to say the least.

Go out and look for yourself,and once again,if there were two suns,the second one would be very much visible from anywhere on the planet.

Period.

You must wait for the skies to be sprayed heavily the prior evening with chemtrails, or after a long period of spraying throughout the week!



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Where is that flood of Photos all over the world? LOL - Maybe you brain remembers this advertisement:



Please stop posting silly stuff on this page, slowly it will be tough here on ATS. All this silly stuff....OMG.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What's funny is that no one ever commented on the NEWEST stereo ahead images, even though they were the ones saying nothing was being captured on them... WRONG. Let me guess... SUN DOGS IN SPACE?! See below:



Also, nobody mention the fact that Jupiter lost one of it's rings last week! (See image below) Strange occurances in our solar system all can be attributed to the 10 Planet's approach. Keep closing your eyes so tightly... lol




[edit on 17-5-2010 by TegReturns]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TegReturns
 


Don't use Photobucket, this shows only a small advertisement "buy pro..", so we can't see what you are posting.

The SEB from Jupi was also nearly invisible 1889, 1990 and 1993, this absolute normal. And it's not gone a week ago, it "faded" out from Aug. to Dez. 2009 and usually there will be a fade in the next month. This is a radical weather phenomenon on Jupiter, that happens ever few years.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by cushycrux]



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux
 


Well put and according to Astronomy.com The South Equatorial Belt (SEB) disappeared in 1973 and 1991. "I've been watching Jupiter for 4 decades," said Astronomy Contributing Editor Raymond Shubinski, "and I've seen Jupiter with only one belt at least twice before. It's a jarring sight if you're familiar with the planet. It's like seeing Jupiter without one of its large satellites, but a belt can stay hidden for months."

A totally misleading title and little substance in this thread.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by queuepolitely
reply to post by cushycrux
 


Well put and according to Astronomy.com The South Equatorial Belt (SEB) disappeared in 1973 and 1991. "I've been watching Jupiter for 4 decades," said Astronomy Contributing Editor Raymond Shubinski, "and I've seen Jupiter with only one belt at least twice before. It's a jarring sight if you're familiar with the planet. It's like seeing Jupiter without one of its large satellites, but a belt can stay hidden for months."

A totally misleading title and little substance in this thread.


We are off...but anyway my source:
....Zuletzt war dieser Zustand 1989/90 und Anfang 1993 zu beobachten. Hier war das SEB unsichtbar und glich praktisch in Helligkeit und Färbung der EZ bzw. STrZ.....

www.wfs.be.schule.de...



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches
 


Thats quite a simple statement. Chemtrails dont exist. What you are seeing is contrails.



posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TegReturns
What's funny..

No, it isn't.


is that no one ever commented on the NEWEST stereo ahead images, even though they were the ones saying nothing was being captured on them... WRONG. Let me guess... SUN DOGS IN SPACE?! See below...

Perhaps the people who didn't respond were simply being kind to someone who hasn't a clue about what s/he is looking at...

But, it seems you are determined to be embarrassed, so allow me.. Here's a little hint:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

After you've read that, would you like to post the Stereo COR2 images immediately before and after that one you cherry-picked? (I'm guessing you probably don't - because, of course, they do not show that little brief flash..)

And *then* tell us what you think it was. A huge freakin' planet that appears for just a few seconds and vanishes, and looks exactly the same as multitudes of other sungrazing comets, HEP's, etc, seen on many many other Stereo images?

Mmmm. Scary. At least, I guess they are for someone that has never actually seen Stereo images before...



Also, nobody mention the fact that Jupiter lost one of it's rings last week!

Maybe that's because those who actually know a little about astronomy found the change in Jupiter's atmospherics interesting, but in no way 'evidence' of a fantasy planet.

Yes, those who actually know about astronomy tend to want to *learn* about the things they are looking at, as opposed to those who blunder in, grab any link they can find that looks a little unusual (*everything* looks unusual to the uneducated..), and yell that the sky is falling, or that it is 'evidence' for their favorite conspiracy du jour.


By the way, they are cloud bands, not rings. Do you not know the difference? Do they do astronomy courses at a nearby college? Can you not join a local astronomy club?

Ever get away from the computer and associate with people who actually know this topic, instead of watching youtube idiots make fools of themselves?





new topics




 
44
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join