It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

no one is forcing you to read this thread, my friend.

anyway, i'm not sure if anyone has seen the youtube video(s) of the SOHO footage. for example:

but when i goto the SOHO data archive, the SOHO images for the days shown in the video show no object other than the sun on the C2 cam, but for C3 cam i do noticed a weird pixelation, as if the image has been manipulated

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1990teg4dr

Hate to say it m8 but there is no 2nd sun in this system.
Firstly if its that close enough to appear that big in the sky, the Earth would be feeling the affects much more violently that the few increased Earthquakes we're getting now.
I'm gunna say that this myth is busted...lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I feel as if something is going on that we as a people are not being told. I have watched the skies and the Sun for sometime now and they do spray the chemtrails to cover the Sun and if you notice the Sun has a "different" glare of brightness to it.

Who knows maybe it the Mother ship of your Gods coming back to spank you all for messing up their Planet.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Oh great. So now a gap in the clouds with sunlight showing through is proof of Nibiru.

If it rains next week in France. Or there's a windy day in Nebraska. That'll prove it once and for all

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Don't know about 2 suns, living in England I'd be more than happy to see any sun !
The weather has been feezing this spring, more like Feb than May.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Oh great. So now a gap in the clouds with sunlight showing through is proof of Nibiru.

If it rains next week in France. Or there's a windy day in Nebraska. That'll prove it once and for all

OP didn't say it was proof. Simply posted if for further examination.

But you had to be a schmuck, didn't you. You can't resist sarcasm, the true sign of an unstable individual.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

Originally posted by Essan

OP didn't say it was proof. Simply posted if for further examination.

But you had to be a schmuck, didn't you. You can't resist sarcasm, the true sign of an unstable individual.

www.minddisorders.com...

it affects 75% women

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This thread is unbelievable, if I only see one Sun I'm "conditioned"?

Shouldn't the average Temp be double that day?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It seems to me that if the original poster's interpretation of these images were true we'd have a lot more evidence by now. Wouldn't there by distinctive atmospheric changes or more from a second star entering our solar system? And you'd also think NASA or even amateur astronomers would have detected something awry months ago before it got so close and that something would have been mentioned in some publication.

I certainly hope it isn't Nibiru. I'm not ready for the end of the world yet!!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
BREAKING --- Now BOTH Suns are GONE.

oh hold on... its just night time here

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
I really don't know what to think. I had to resist laughing out loud many times while reading this thread. I imagine if I did laugh out loud I'd probably wake up Miss Kittles (fat and lazy cat) so it's a good thing I didn't.

This was an entertaining thread to say the least. I especially liked the part where the fellow posted the picture of Cookie Monster.

I like how the original poster has an unflinching belief that there are two suns. Damn the man!

en.wikipedia.org...
this reminds me of the Cat From Outer Space Movie 1978 and at the beginning of the movie a bright illuminated spherical craft (orb) the Alien cat was in

I was trying to find the back and white movie Episode from Outer Limits Twilight zone etc.. not sure which from the 50s early 60s that had a Black cat in the similar Version Cat from outer Space

Cat from Outer Space Causes Rainbows! to earthquakes !

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
[edit on 14-5-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just like with UFO'S I will not believe it at ALL until I see it with my own two EYES...... I have seen plenty a UFO now though.....so I will see if I see....

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by insideNSA

BREAKING --- Now BOTH Suns are GONE.

oh hold on... its just night time here

hhahahaha

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
14 pages based on someone who has started looking at the Sun and taking pictures, and sees.. bright stuff!!! And then - bright bits where the clouds are thinner!! Omigodwhowoodathort!!!

So, yes, let's back it up with inappropriate post processing that will simply emphasise jpeg block artefacts, some lens flare pic's and some irrelevant SOHO images - all from our resident team of expert analysts...

There's only one word for this:

..facepalm..

(No, that's two words. Dang. And actually I *can* think of some others...)

Anyway, it's GREAT to see rank amateurs without a clue can see this thing, (but only on *certain* speshul days), when knowledgeable astronomers with superb equipment just can't see a thing...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Look, it's simple.

Nibiru hides behind the Sun. But every now and then, when almost no-one is looking, it pops out into full view. Any poor soul who witnesses this happening will never be believed, even if he manages to take a photo, because Nibiru immediate hides back behind the Sun before anyone else can see it.

Not a very nice thing to do really, playing games like that. But fun if you're a rogue planet with time on your hands, I suppose.

This is the only explanation as to why no-one else ever sees Nibiru

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Read this post two days ago, but NASA's chemtrail clouds were in the way of making a clear observation.

I just stepped out with a welding lens, # 12, and surely enough I could not find anything other than our nearest star, Sol.

I am well aware that this should not be taken by everyone as definitive proof of any more than my eyes are still functional.

I know deep down inside that the cover-up is still going strong, but it just beats the heck out of me how "they" continue to keep things consealed in a wide open sky !

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Replicator EYD

If, or when, another star entered into our solar system the first thing we'd notice would slight and then dramatic changes in the effects of gravity.

This could show up first as shifts in the techtonic plates of our planets crust. Oh wait, that would be earthquacks, would't it?

We might also experience the effects of light headedness, you know some people not thinking straight, like politicians. Oh wait, we've got Rush and Palin.

You know, the more I think about it with in this context, maybe Nibiru is getting closer !

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Oh wait, that would be earthquacks, would't it?

No, earthquacks would be the people seeing the two suns...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AlKaiserUk

what you said makes a lot of sense..we may in fact be worshipping ra. where the four apostles are the seasons..also the belief that jesus walked on water can literally be "ra" reflection on the water..usually seen when the sun rises or sets.. but then again according to many cultures this is the dawning of a golden age and love..so idk

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join