It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Suns?! Reports flooding in from around the globe!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Amazing pictures dude.

But are you guys "sure" that it is actually a planet or a sun and not a space ship of some sorts ?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Seeing one of those photos prompted me to comment in this thread. I saw almost the exact same thing a week ago but shrugged it off.

I was on my way to a birthday party for my niece at my sister's place. I was riding in the back of a car and was looking out the window. It was starting to snow (this coming off a few days of warm weather). I noticed the clouds looked lower than normal. Like if there had been a building nearby the roof would touch the clouds. I kept looking out the window and finally saw the sun pop out beneath the clouds. But the brightness almost looked like it was coming from a different source. It was almost like looking at the moon on a late evening it was that clear, yet it looked much closer. I didn't say anything to the rest of my family but I remember finding it strange that I was able to look at the sun without squinting. There was brightness, but not the blinding kind you would get, like if the sun caught your eye. This was around 6 PM, in Toronto, Ontario. It was strange. Almost like looking at a giant white circle. I could see it's shape rather than just seeing a bright circular mass.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomysFan27
Amazing pictures dude.

But are you guys "sure" that it is actually a planet or a sun and not a space ship of some sorts ?

Nobody knows.

I have seen this with MY NAKED EYE !!
Strange as it may seem, I can only see it when the sun is almost south from me.
I took pictures, over a few days (and posted a thread), and I only got these "things" when the sun was South from me, and at about lunchtime.

When I took pictures hours before or after, or east or west, NOTHING.
No sundogs, hotdogs, NOTHING..

Is a wierd one.
A lot of people are seeing them, a lot of people are posting pictures of "something"

I think when people say "its a sun" they get laughed at (prob rightly so)

End of day, there is something up there. 100%
I have seen it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Okay, I have a question- because I know virtually nothing about this (partly because I haven't been paying attention & I'm not insinuating that I ever will). This is supposedly a "10th planet". But the photos you have here would appear that it is a "second sun" (as in a binary". Which is it- planet or sun? 2nd question. Why, if this was a planet, was it not visible in the night sky, growing increasingly larger & closer- SOMEWHERE on the planet? I'm not trying to debunk you. I'm just curious.

I, too, believe that what we are seeing are not contrails (having loved them from childhood until they got ugly in 2000)- I'm sorry. This is 3 questions. I have noticed the the last few years that it's extremely difficult to drive because of the sun glaring of of windshields & rear windows of other cars. The sun shining through the white out makes it much more intense & blinding. Why WOULDN'T there be a sundog effect with all of that particulate matter floating around? Just because it isn't (or maybe it causes) ice crystals, doesn't mean that it can't act like them- how would we know if that were the case?

Curious trivia. If there is an old 21st Century program with Walter Kronkite around- on You Tube or whatever, the sun in the opening frames looked EXACTLY identical to the way the sun looks through white out. I'm assuming it was shoot through overcast, but isn't it odd that they would have envisioned it looking that way in the year 2000?

I thought I was the only one noticing how bright it has been lately. I drive for a living and noticed the sun has been really getting brighter the past few years. This spring seemed more like Summer as well. But not even my own visor could keep the brightness form blinding me. Even some of the drivers at work have mentioned this as well.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
Those pictures are amazing but there is one thing I was expecting to see (sorry to nitpick) but when I jumped into this thread I was hoping/expecting to find some links that would corroborate your claim that reports are flooding in from around the globe regarding two suns?

Also, I am not meaning to be annoying but NibiruShock2012 actually admitted to being a hoaxer and apologised publically on ATS.

I'm coming clean about my HOAX videos

That wasn't Nibirushock2012. Any idiot can make up an account and pretend to be him.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Come on...

On days "they" are allegedly hiding nibiru with chemtrail cloud cover, why is it that pilots and passengers in planes flying ABOVE the cloud cover have yet to report anything unusual?

Check this site out

Especially the one with the video. MSM actually did some investigation on this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
What about the countless independent astronomy enthusiasts with telescopes?

Would all these people not have picked up on this?

only WISE can see it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If such a thing were ever to happen, you can be sure it would be a high tech Hollywood production. Evil magic is at work orchestrating a lot of curious events intended to deceive in order to bring forth their Utopian scheme.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
1990 I saw what looked like two suns in 2003 and I wish I had taken a picture of it. I saw TWO suns as the suns were lowering below the horizon at sunset and I remember a movie with this actual event. I can't remember the name of the movie now. I'm in Illinois and the sky is always hazy and has been for some time. The sun is pretty much white, but it wasn't when I was a young child growing up. It seems the atmosphere is very dusty or it's chemtrails. The sun is absolutely blinding and no way can a person even glance at it when it's out in full force. It wasn't always like that.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have a theory as to what could be causing this effect. If you do your research into chemtrails you will find alot of evidence that this is a real phenomenon and that the material in these clouds is made up of mostly heavy metals, such as aluminum.
From what I understand the purpose of these clouds is to prevent global warming by reflecting the suns rays, thereby preventing them from heating the atmosphere. (much like wearing a white shirt on a hot summer day).
Point being that I think the visible bright spot in these photos and videos is merely the reflection of the sun within these clouds. I think the light From the sun is hitting these clouds at the right angle, that much of the light is being reflected at the camera person, thereby creating this effect.
It seems to me that these bright spots are pretty amalgamous in shape. In other words it's just sort of a blob... there's no defined shape, as compared to the sun (a perfect circle) in these same photos.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've had several dreams of seeing 2 suns (i know it's out of context here), but this was way before i heard about nibiru. One of them would get closer and the color is redish...from it came many spaceships with giant/tall looking beings. i'm not into astronomy nor ufos...i have no clue of how i got to dream such dreams. another sequential dreams would be: i saw all planets moved really fast as well as earth in a row like they are running in a hurry, then i saw 7 cresent moons...and finaly the earth turn all white, no color of the leaves, all snowy. very sad because previously people were terified.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1990teg4dr

Originally posted by argentus
When I get home from work later, I'll upload to my ATS media a few photos of sunsets I've taken in the past coupla of weeks. Unlike the photos in the OP, these are of the sun without cloud cover to diffuse the view of the sun.

I pursue photos of the green flash, and thus I have several years' worth of sunsets, usually beginning with the sun high in the sky. Of course, I don't save every photo session, but there are several.

In short, there's no other sun there, just Sol. If anything else were visible from any place on the planet, it would also be visible here, in the Caribbean.

I'll be back in about six hours.

Cheers

Please remember that it is only visible on certain days.

When I saw this line, WOW, I just couldn't resist. So, here's your schedule...

When the Sun is shining from the center, Niburu is visible on on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday of even numbered months and can be seen on Monday, Thursday and Sunday on odd numbered months. But, if the Sun is shining from the left, Niburu can only be seen in the morning of even numbered months and the evening of odd numbered months. If the Sun is shining from the right, Niburu can only be seen between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. At all other times, Niburu is either hiding behind the Sun or the Moon. Except on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month when Niburu is playing bingo with with a couple of other fat planets like Jupiter and Saturn.

Now c'mon, let's real here! If there is a large body approaching, it's either gonna hit us or miss us. If it's going to hit us, chances are, it's gonna look bigger as it gets closer and it isn't going to be doing any disappearing acts. IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE RIGHT UP UNTIL IMPACT! If it exists and it's going to miss us, hopefully by a reasonable distance, it's just an interesting anomaly, nothing earth shattering. If it exists and comes close causing tidal effects, well, such is life and death.

In any event, there's not a whole lot you, I or anyone else can do about it, especially if it's real. If it's not real, which I tend to support because I haven't seen any hard evidence, there's always Thorazine.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 5/14.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Good god people, stop bickering about whether its hoax or real and just pursue the FACTS. I've done tons of research on the matter and I've found that we ARE being lied to about SOMETHING in our solar system. Maybe if we pooled our resources instead of flaming each other, we could actually find out if this has some truth to it...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think. I had to resist laughing out loud many times while reading this thread. I imagine if I did laugh out loud I'd probably wake up Miss Kittles (fat and lazy cat) so it's a good thing I didn't.

This was an entertaining thread to say the least. I especially liked the part where the fellow posted the picture of Cookie Monster.

I like how the original poster has an unflinching belief that there are two suns. Damn the man!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
people do not stare at the sun it can damage your eyes you only get one pair

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: I'd like to point out to everyone that it is impossible to spot the alleged 'X' with the naked eye.

Firstly, the alleged 'orbit' by X enthusiasts originates from outside our direct solar system, on the other side of Jupiter's orbit, passing near Mars' orbit, and exiting in an elliptical trajectory out of our planets orbital paths.

Secondly, the alleged 'X' is NOT a sun. Even in the initial reports by NASA in '83, they claimed that 'X' was a large body made of dark materials. These reports are further backed up by 'photos' of the alleged 'X', depicting a large, dark, planetary body with two comet-like ice/rock trails on either side.

Conclusively, its difficult enough to spot Mars or Venus with the naked eye, and they have luminescence to help aide us in that pursuit. So to claim to see the alleged 'X', a dark planetary body that allegedly orbits as far away as Jupiter HAS to be taken lightly. The only way to spot the alleged 'X' would be with a high-powered telescope. After all, NASA originally found the alleged 'X' by using the Hubbell Space Telescope. There have been NO official NASA reports regarding a second sun, only of a dark, planetary body. Even a rescinded report is still a report.

Look at the FACTS people, take speculation with a grain of salt and check those facts! Feel free to check anything I've pointed out here.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomysFan27
Amazing pictures dude.

It's definitely SOMETHING!!!!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
Okay, I have a question- because I know virtually nothing about this (partly because I haven't been paying attention & I'm not insinuating that I ever will). This is supposedly a "10th planet". But the photos you have here would appear that it is a "second sun" (as in a binary". Which is it- planet or sun? 2nd question. Why, if this was a planet, was it not visible in the night sky, growing increasingly larger & closer- SOMEWHERE on the planet? I'm not trying to debunk you. I'm just curious.

I, too, believe that what we are seeing are not contrails (having loved them from childhood until they got ugly in 2000)- I'm sorry. This is 3 questions. I have noticed the the last few years that it's extremely difficult to drive because of the sun glaring of of windshields & rear windows of other cars. The sun shining through the white out makes it much more intense & blinding. Why WOULDN'T there be a sundog effect with all of that particulate matter floating around? Just because it isn't (or maybe it causes) ice crystals, doesn't mean that it can't act like them- how would we know if that were the case?

Curious trivia. If there is an old 21st Century program with Walter Kronkite around- on You Tube or whatever, the sun in the opening frames looked EXACTLY identical to the way the sun looks through white out. I'm assuming it was shoot through overcast, but isn't it odd that they would have envisioned it looking that way in the year 2000?

I thought I was the only one noticing how bright it has been lately. I drive for a living and noticed the sun has been really getting brighter the past few years. This spring seemed more like Summer as well. But not even my own visor could keep the brightness form blinding me. Even some of the drivers at work have mentioned this as well.

Try going outside with a webcam anymore! Used to be the cam would adjust quickly, nowdays, EVEN WHEN IT'S OVERCAST, the cam is still out of whack and almost whited out, unable to adjust for the brightness, although the sun is underneath thick "man-made" cloud cover!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryyptyk
Good god people, stop bickering about whether its hoax or real and just pursue the FACTS. I've done tons of research on the matter and I've found that we ARE being lied to about SOMETHING in our solar system. Maybe if we pooled our resources instead of flaming each other, we could actually find out if this has some truth to it...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My god, I thought Chemtrailers were bad enough but then I found this thread. Chemtrailers who believe in Nibiru! Wow. Im facepalming so hard reading this thread, I am starting to get a serious headache.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join