It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Completely Ridiculous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I will be completely honest, I have never done these post things before, I have never been much of a fan. That being said, I need to hear some opinions on a very strange experience that I had just this morning. I wake up for no apparent reason every morning about 4:00 AM. I have never been 100% sure on what has happened until today. I woke this morning at 4:00 AM and got out of my bed and on my way into the restroom I glanced at the time on my cable box and it said 4:01 AM. I used the restroom, which I imagine took about 30 seconds, and then I exited the restroom. On my way back into my bedroom, I noticed that the cable box clock said 5:00 AM. I had just lost 59 minutes for no reason. I saw a feint light outside of the livingroom window, and as I approached the blinds, I heard, and almost felt, a fluxuation in sound. I then heard a very high pitched humming sound, and then nothing. I looked out the window and did not see anything out of the oridinary. I went into my brothers bedroom and found him to be wide awake laying in bed. He sleeps with his door open, so I asked him if he noticed anything strange when i got up. He said no. I then told him what i had just experienced, and at first he seemed confused, and then scared. I could tell that he was starting to panic. I then heard that same high pitched humming from just a few minutes before, followed by a subtle flash of blue light on the bedroom wall, and nothing again. I cannot stress just how subtle this flash of light was, I very easily could have not seen it at all. Anyway, almost immediately, my brothers disposition changed. He was calm, and swore to me that as I left my bedroom, he had glanced at his clock and the time said 5:01, not 4:01. He insisted that it was a simple mistake on my part. I know that I did not see the clock wrong. It is an electronic clock on my cable box that says the time, no reading of hands involved. I am, quite honestly, freaking out. I have been waking up at 4 AM almost every morning for the past year, but I have never experienced anything like this. I need to hear some opinions on this. I am not sure what to think, but I have not been able to go back to sleep. I got on my computer and googled "unexplained loss of time", and it brought me here. Could this actually be what I am thinking it is?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

~they'll shut this down as it's for intros only...once you get 20 posts, you can start a thread about your abduction~

click here for good info

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. this is the intro forum, so eventually, a mod will have to take this thread down since its confined to intros only.

But before that happens, great story. Really strikes a chord with what has been happening to me lately.

Sometimes in the middle of the day, the sun will "glitch" out outside of my room. It's a really strange thing. It's not like something is blocking the sun. It's like there is a temporary glitch in the Matrix, if you will.

Strange times, eh?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, I'd like to say welcome and awesome experience!!!

That is, before they shut you down and before the non-believers come in and rake you over the coals for having the audacity the post such nonsense on a conspiracy website! hehe ... Yes, believe it or not, that's what happens on here!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I recommend you put a camera in your bathroom to catch if you accidently fell asleep on the toilet.

Happens to me all the time right before I am abducted by aliens.

STICK AROUND! YOU SEEM NICE!

Bam...flag for you!

PS- See the guy above named "Signals"? Stay away from him...he is in cahoots with the space retiles.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Welcome!

Intresting story. Time loss.

I know what you mean about waking up at a certain time. I usually wake just before my alarm goes off.
But suspected Alien involvement and missing time dosnt happen with me.

Anyway, enjoy ATS and try not to overthink your experience... Mr Mask could be right.
Or maybe not...

Flag,

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well I have been waking up for years at 3am myself. I have never really noticed missing time that I can recall but then again I don't pay attention. I usually go outside and smoke and look up at the sky and this is usually when I see objects that are unexplained. I don't know if it's my internal alarm clock waking me up at that time so I can go outside and sky watch. I have heard of missing time in regards to abduction stories as well as the sounds you heard. As for the cable box, those things are usually very accurate and don't change like that for no reason. I would pay more attention to this time from now on, maybe keep a bed side journal to write the experiences you may have in it. I have done this with dream journals, they can be very insightful later on.

Welcome to ATS, so what topics do you enjoy most and what made you join ATS?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is not possible that I could have fallen asleep on the toilet considering i never sat on the toilet. I am not claiming this to be an abduction, I would prefer to find a more logical explanation to what happened. I would consider myself a bit of a skeptic when it comes to this topic but I cant make sense of this experience.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
13 more to go, and I'd like to help, so here ya go...

...number 9, and only 12 more to go.

But you know what the dividing line is going to be already.

1. Either your mind was wiped of that hour after being abducted...

or...

2. You stood in the bathroom, in front of the toilet for 59 minutes without realizing it.

Of Course, then there's 3, but I'll just say welcome to ATS, and hope you find some...dis-closure. If there's any site that can do it for ya, it's this one.

Welcome aboard. Just do a couple quick searches on Lost Time. I'm sure you'll find something that correlates.

12 to go...

new topics

top topics

join