It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laser Beams Penetrating Thick Canopy Detect Thousands of New Structures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Write a thread and post the images..! Anything now obfuscated by NASA / Google etc should be uncovered here on ATS if it is at all possible.. I expect we'll be seeing those pics soon..? Did you save the email you sent in your 'sent items folder'. If so, it would be interesting to see a (edited 4 privacy) copy of that too.

Please make sure that if you make claims like this you start a thread and 'share the wealth'..! ATS is the place to be for this sort of thing. Well done..!

Noah

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is great; they can now map overgrown areas without have to cut down the Rain Forest to find them. This has to be one of the best things to come out of technology so far. They can do all of the mapping from overhead and add the data to GPS maps so people on the ground only need to cut a small path to them to investigate by hand without disturbing as much of the rainforest as has been done in the past.

The colored images are interesting, I am sure they were originally black and white images that were colored later, but they are still interesting.

I can’t wait for more sites to be found this way, I am sure there are many more to be discovered.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join