It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Kagan a Lesbian?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
reply to post by Annee

When your in a public position...payed salary by tax-payers...making descisions that can affect all of us...your personal beliefs should be public...or go back to your old job...

I still think she looks like mike myers in a fat-suit.

Her Political beliefs and everything that has to do with the job she is nominated for are public.

YOU are the problem.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Annee

Well before her gender preferences I was oppose to her lack of experience as a judge, plus now more about her is coming to light and who she favors over American citizens in times of need, her role during 9/11 is an example.

I get the political argument.

That's not the discussion.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The problem with Kagan is that her political ideas are about as screwed up as her ability to identify what sex she is.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Does it really matter? In other words:

WHO FRIGGIN' CARES! IT'S NONE OF YOUR FRIGGIN' BUSINESS!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

It totally matters. We are in an age where the supreme court may have to decide on the constitutionality of gay marriage and the hate crimes laws that discriminate against straights and gives special rights to gays.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Luca Brasi

So someone's sexual preference impacts thier ability to uphold and understand the Constitution??? Gimme a damn break! I suggest you leave your biases out of the friggin' discussion!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

So someone's sexual preference impacts thier ability to uphold and understand the Constitution??? Gimme a damn break! I suggest you leave your biases out of the friggin' discussion!

Yes because the supreme court no longer sees their roll as upholding the constitution but rather they see their job as interpreting the constitution based on their belief of how the world should behave based on their own perceptions of what is fair and just. Even you have to admit that they have done more to reinterpret the constitution/rewrite it then they have to uphold it in the last 100 years. George Washington would turn over in his grave if he saw what they have done.

Gimme a damn break! I suggest you leave your biases out of the friggin' discussion!

Spoken like a true liberal. You are allowed to have your opinion but I am not allowed to express mine, because if it disagrees with your world view then it is hate speech.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Luca Brasi]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, then by your twisted logic, there should be no women on the court as they may have to make decisions on women's issues, and there should be no African Americans on the court because they may have to make decisions on African American issues, and there should be no... Oh wait, what you really want is only Conservative White Men on the court so they will ALWAYS agree with YOU!

Now instead of worrying about who everyone else is sleeping with, why don't you try minding your own business in that regard... Just a thought!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

yes it does..."special interest groups" fights for the rights of the few...not the majority.... she should be honest about the basis for her descision making .

beleive it or not.....gays make up less than 2% of the population...and if it's a factor in her job, it should be made public.

nobody wants an"Al Sharpton" representing them.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I will mind whatever I want. It is my right to voice my objection to whether or not we should have a lesbian on the Supreme Court. Plus, the big issue I have is that she is lying about it. Just what this country needs, more liars in positions of power.

Next thng you know you will advocated making Bill Clinton king and the american taxpayer buying condoms for him because he should be able to stick it to whoever he wants on our dime.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I just love how you conservative nutjobs think that everyone who disagrees with your narrow world view is a 'liberal'... I'm a Constitutionalist, not a liberal... And by just mentioning this possible part of Kagan's life (zero proof either way), you all are showing what bigots your party has become.

reply to post by wrathchild

Try at least 10% of the population, and if only the majority deserves representation on the Highest Court in the land, then only White Men need apply... BIGOTS, just admit it and we can move along here...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well for a constitutionalist you sure do use a lot of liberal tactics. You know, like going right to we are bigots when we have a valid reason to be concerned about how her political views might be shaped by her sexual orientation.

Tell me which person that wrote the constitution that would have given gay people the right to marry or consider them to be a class of citizen above straight people.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Luca Brasi]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

On This one I am going to elaborate more, Palin was parading her Breeding capabilities and fertility all over

Now as for Ms. Kegan she is not using her gender and neither her sexual preferences at all she is actually been very private on that part of her social life.

But then again the gay community is very quiet that means they are trying to make sure they don't blow Ms. Kegan domination off with to much enthusiasm

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

A. You haven't shown one way or another what her sexual preference is.

B. You have quite clearly shown that you think that Homosexual = Bad, thus your bigotry.

C. You ignorantly believe that whom one sleeps with somehow dictates one's political beliefs... I don't know about you, but when I'm having sex, the last thing I think about is politics, but that is apparently not the case for you....

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

1 in 10 hmmmm....sure if thats the numbers you like fine.

if you were voting for a president ..I'm sure a few issues would matter to you...religion etc..because that can influence policies.

I'm sure if a transvestite was running for office that would probably be a issue..like-wise if that person was gay.

The people of america would want to know that...right or wrong..its still a factor.

The person holding or running for that public office should at least be honest, especially if that person is "secretly" being influenced by a special interest group"...that way the public can at least have some info on that person's descision making practices.

besides this is a "appointed" person..not an elected person.. but has incredible powers...so they should be under the micro-scope

jaxon....throwing out the "bigot" bomb is not fair...a cop-out in an argument.....Like OJ pulling out the race card. cheap.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by wrathchild]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a woman so ugly is going to hate the world.
now its pay back time for the people who treated her badly or ignored her over the years. i wonder whos top of her list.
just look at the haircut shes not even trying anymore.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You are right. I think about politics a lot when I am having sex. I used to think about sports but then Sports Illustrated came out with the swimsuit edition and now thinking about Sports doesnt work anymore because then my mind transistions to the swimsuit edition.

I usually think about Bill O'Reilly or Rachel Maddow. That usually works great.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Annee

On This one I am going to elaborate more, Palin was parading her Breeding capabilities and fertility all over

Now as for Ms. Kegan she is not using her gender and neither her sexual preferences at all she is actually been very private on that part of her social life.

But then again the gay community is very quiet that means they are trying to make sure they don't blow Ms. Kegan domination off with to much enthusiasm

needed that LOL

The focus needs to stay on the issues - - which would include her voting record.

Those who want to make a big deal out of ANYONE's sexuality - - - know its a deliberate attempt to shift focus.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
...know its a deliberate attempt to shift focus.

That would be a typical CONSERVATIVE tactic...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
remember......this person is APPOINTED

not ELECTED....but will have enormous power....she deserves all the scrutiny she gets...

Paul Blart Mall Cop jokes

Bad hair-cut jokes

Accusations of not being honest with her sexuallity

all fair game because mr kagan can influence law and policies...prevent the country from going to war etc.
besides she's been a well paid and cauddled intellectual for her entire life........ dont feel sorry for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join