It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 children killed in latest attack at China school

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

7 children killed in latest attack at China school

news.yahoo.com

BEIJING – An attacker hacked seven children and one teacher to death Wednesday and wounded 20 other people in a rampage at a kindergarten in northwest China, the latest in a string of savage assaults at the country's schools.

The slayings occurred despite a countrywide boost in security at schools, with gates and security cameras ordered installed and additional police and guards posted at entrances.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Man stabs 28 children at kindergarten in China

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This seems to be happening almost every week now. 7 killed and 20 wounded at a kindergarten. Speechless. I dont really know what to say or think.

Since March, theres been rampages like this weekly almost.

28 children stabbed on April 29.

19 hurt in China school knife attack on April 28.

5 hurt in another China school knife attack on April 30.

2 dead after stabbing rampage near S. China school on April 13.

8 children killed and 5 wounded on March 24.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-5-2010 by buni11687]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A little more than messed up isn't it? Maybe China should start listening to all those peaceful monks that they oppress.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is horrible... really scary situation...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It's because China has neglected proper knife control. If the assailants had no access to knives they would have had nothing to harm those children with. Cutlery fills the soul with evil. Only bad people with ill intent would own such an inately destructive object. (Sarcasm)

Seriously it is the perfect case study on how ineffective, and utterly useless gun control laws are in the U.S.. Evil people will do evil things regardless of what tools avail themselves.

The sudden rash of occurence, and the similarity in method are disturbing to say the least. Why kids? Mostly toddlers at that. It makes no sense, and worse than that it seems to be becoming the popular trend for the up to date chinese psycho. Fear of the law obviously doesn't work either as these people must know that the penalty for their crime in China is certainly death. Any one know of any commentary on the motives of these people?

To specifically target children there has to be something seriously flawed with your psyche on a fundamental level. Not just wrong, but wrong on a level that beggars description.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Im trying to find the news articles regarding the earlier attacks, but Yahoo! news seems to pave over some of the earlier ones with the new ones, keeping the same web address name, and that is where I originally got most of the other articles. Im trying my best to find all of the other articles.

Man stabs 28 Children

19 Hurt in China School Attack

Man Sentenced to Death for killing 8 a Month Prior

Teacher Disciplines 63 Children by Stabbing with Syringe

Man With Cleaver Kills 2

Man Hurts 5 Children With Hammer, Then Immolates Himself

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is absolutely horrible* i mean, usualy its only in america, and rarely in russia, you hear on the news, people like jeffrey dhamer, casey, bundy, serial killers* to go after kindergardeners , i mean cmon, what is the threat these sickos have with people smaller than they are,a nd cant fight back?
make me think, china is the largets buisness in the world..what does it leaders think, or are they in on it too?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My stomach refuses me to look into these stories by hitting the links provided.

Is there any answer to why this is happening?

And most importantly, why children?

Very sad.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The reasons Ive read range from "anger at his girlfriend breaking up with him" to just complete insanity. In another thread, someone discussed the reason may be because of the child laws in China. - Only one child per family, and more men than women in China, and the men are being left out of a natural human need - family.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Just noticed another thread on this in the Current Events forum with more information on it - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
What kind of social climate fosters this kind of behavior? Ive never been to china, wouldn't mind a trip, but jeez.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Is there any answer to why this is happening?

Well if this were happening to this extent in the west I would have to say it is mind-control. But those Chinese people are so inscrutable, so I don't know.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I currently live in South China with my 2 year old son, yes there are more and more attacks happening, reason why? copycats.

Chinese do it for revenge on society, make other people pay for their mishaps, it's on the news everywhere so more people are catching on about it as a way of revenge or to get known.
In China as many know it''s the one child policy, so you can see how this effects the society.

Now for my son, my wife has strongly argued to take him out of kindergarten which I agree with her, but I don't think keeping him at home is an option. So what do I do ?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
If all this happened in the US, we'd be at war with another country by now and have nonstop coverage on all the media networks. I hope they're at least talking about this on the local Chinese news.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hacked to death.... that is terrible, I remember how African tribes paid $2 to be shot rather than hacked with machetes. This guy probably used a cleaver or axe for China-style execution, slow and painful death or horrible injuries.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

jeffrey dhamer, casey, bundy, serial killers* to go after kindergardeners

Actually you might want to check out your facts as none of the above went after 'kindergardeners'...

But I get your point - and it makes you wonder doesn't it!

peace

[edit on 12-5-2010 by silo13]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It is a false flag.

Its much easier to destroy a persons dignity if you can convince them to want it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The obvious answer to this crisis is for the Chinese to ban firearms. If they did not have such easy access to these terrible weapons of death, these incidents would not happen.

Oh wait. They didn't use guns? How can this be? Hmm, could this mean that the people who commit such heinous acts are the real problem, not the implement used? Nah, couldn't be.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Are you exploiting the murders of these children simply to further your political agenda?

Wow...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by crackerjack
I currently live in South China with my 2 year old son, yes there are more and more attacks happening, reason why? copycats.

Chinese do it for revenge on society, make other people pay for their mishaps, it's on the news everywhere so more people are catching on about it as a way of revenge or to get known.
In China as many know it''s the one child policy, so you can see how this effects the society.

Now for my son, my wife has strongly argued to take him out of kindergarten which I agree with her, but I don't think keeping him at home is an option. So what do I do ?

Are you in Hong Kong? If so, I bet they still have International Schools there. We had them in Beijing when I was there and the security was extremely good. All the embassy peoples kids went there so it may be different in the south.

Just a thought.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Doc Gator]

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Doc Gator]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join