It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examination On Human Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
when you cant think of void anything for not seeing there any business gains, you dont complain about having hard time reading substantial words about it, it is nothing objectively and subjectively to you that we agree on absolutely, you have no business with any subject related to truth, but your offense means and direspect to anything true is something you would be force to pay for at its time

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I know I'm the third party here but, I'm seeing what MAY be two similar ideas that are getting lost in translation.. I'm curious as to if Unity_99 may have perceived your original comment as you saying "yeah yeah, whatever.. You have 1 consciousness and that's it.. here on earth, end of story" ... Perhaps that's why there was such a strong response from Unity??

At first, I wondered about your comment as well because I simply couldn't tell where you were coming from... As I read on, it appears that we may all be on pretty much the same page!!

Then again, that is simply an observation .. I hate to see people fightin' on here! That being said, some people ask for it!! hehe

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by OrphenFire

why arabic it is obvious how i dont know arabic and surely dont think of arabic
universal awareness positive life cannot be of arabic mind or self language reference
that is stupid insistence in using god and your jesus pretending to glorify for your subjective evil means to kill the truth you should know that you are clearly naked yourself, and for this information i gave you here that you didnt thank me correctly for it, it is another issue you would deal with alone in revealing your end

Are you serious? Don't answer that, please.

From now on, please refrain from posting in my thread, because you are contributing absolutely nothing. Your grasp of the English language is less than the understanding that a toddler has of advanced engineering. So in other words, shut up.

Thanks.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you shut up and put that thanks to yourself grasps of negative sources that give you the opportunity to make a word

and put also that pretense of being engineer elsewhere out of here, when obviously those matters you mean to use are exclusively for liars like you that you call todlers as to justify yourself business in using what cant be touched for consciousness matters realisations, it is about metaphysics where freedom is the rule and no markets can be realized then from to sell

conscious is before anything free expressions that cant mean times life but only truth life that is not then itself but objective source of void

and no insolent inferior guy, animals are to be killed by true humans revealing them being simple liars happy to benefit from possessions and powers to pretend being something more then others livings free

also using the words absolute nothing dont give you the pretense of knowing what is absolute or nothing, on the contrary it confirms the liar you are that cant respect any true fact to mean a correct living words reality for

and finally this is not your thread when you cant limit your intervention there to objective contributions of everyone positively and insist to limit others to your means and dare use words to insult the livings as if you are and words their sources and violate the sacred rule in all forums concerning protection of anonymous character to all contributors and the living freedom of all expressions given
when you cant be civilized yourself you cant then use matters and places for civil communications, it is obvious how you mean to use words for yourself as a living and not for an objective reality of free contributions in words about an objective concern

so according to me everyone should insult you and force you out of here, according to right at least you should not get the possibility to open a thread, and according to me you should be banned from words contributions opportunities

you cannot mess with another living and mean being living yourself, and when your life is a lie to yourself it is your problem not anyone else and surely not acceptable from any living reality

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Wouldn't the human mind be the construct of the material self? The consciousness is the light within the mind showing through the mind to create the reflection of individual self. So in essence when the light is not showing through the mind, we lose our sense of material self. It would not be representative of a loss of consciousness, just a lost of our material reflection of the individual self.

Imagine a central light. The light is not defined by boundaries it is just a singular emanating light. Now imagine the light surrounded by a bunch of little projectors, or people. Now have the light show through the mind to create its own individual projection of self(paradigm).
[edit on 12-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Brain= matter;mind=spirit/soul/Light. I've had a few downloads about things recently and have a thread on this, infinity, space/time and the holographic universe.
I haven't included some of my info on it, but pointing to it, because quantum physics should encourage a lot of questions. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"Brain= matter;mind=spirit/soul/Light."

I agree. Although i may equate consciousness to soul and light. I think we completely agree here. My wording may be hard to understand as i use it subjectively to my understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join