It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Ships could be friendly afterall.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The Vaimanika-sastra

Although the Chinese are credited with inventing rocketry, some people believe that an ancient text from India describes sophisticated air flight by human pilots. Written by Maharishi Bharadwaja in the 4th century BC (allegedly dictated while he was in a trance), the Vaimanika-sastra seems to talk about piloting some kind of aircraft - a vimana - with some astonishing capabilities.

Sounding like a manual for aerial battle (or instructions to a video game), the text claims to reveal 32 secrets of piloting a vimana, including:

* Goodha - permits the pilot to make his vimana invisible to his enemies.
* Paroksha - enables the pilot to paralyze other vimanas and put them out of action.
* Pralaya - pushes an electrical force through the "five-limbed aerial tube" so that the pilot may "destroy everything as in a cataclysm."
* Taara - provides the pilot with another means of avoiding contact with an enemy or hiding from observers: "By mixing with ethereal force 10 parts of air force, 7 parts of water force, and 16 parts of solar glow, and projecting it by means of the star-faced mirror through the frontal tube of the vimana, the appearance of a star-spangled sky is created."
* Jalada roopa - instructs the pilot in the correct proportions of certain chemicals which will envelop the vimana and give it "the appearance of a cloud."

From the above link: paranormal.about.com...

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

MOD EDIT: Added external source tags.

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Now dats some Runescape @#%# right durrr!

ha, just kidding, pretty cool, I will go buy those items from a store and see if it works!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'd like to point out that the Vaimanika Sastra is by no means an "ancient" text. It was authored/channeled by a Hindu mystic around 1918. This isn't a cover-up - nobody associated with the text has claimed it to be ancient; it is held by those who believe its content to have been inspired verses channeled by the mystic.

Other Hindu texts have very conflicting reports on the vimanas, attributing them to gods, demi-gods, legendary Hindu princes, and oddly enough, the Greeks. A few vimanas are described in unique ways that we'd be able to identify with contemporary UFOs, but most are the typical "chariot of the gods" or "sun chariot" that we see in mythology all across Eurasia.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have been telling people this for YEARS. Cloud ships are friendly they have been watching us from the start. Currently they are studdying our internet and they are trying to invent a better alternative to the SQL that so many people use. They have methods of fetching data from databases that would make your head spin. Someday in the future we will look back and say that was the past.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

The problem with finding out the dates of Hindu scriptures is that most of the knowledge is passed down verbally. I can understand why most knowledge is passed down verbally now. Imagine a world where the leaders want to oppress knowledge. I guess the only way they thought we would remember is by making up and passing down stories that imply the information that we need to help us in a time where information is free. Henceforth the internet. Not get the telling the stories and what not

If you look at timelapse films you will see a lot of cloud ships especially here on the prairies in Saskatchewan Canada. I wish I had a camera complete with infrared and time lapse ability I would post so many videos that it would just be ridiculous. Maybe that would help the ufo disclosure process along.

top topics

join