It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation, and Prayer protest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I put this in gray area because i did not know where else to go.

I would like to see us band together as a community, know matter what our subjective goals may be. The way i would like to see us band together is in a prayer, or meditative state. I would like to see protest groups forming all over that use meditation as their form of protest in public places. Places such as,

City Hall.
White House.
Wall Street.
Police stations.
Anywhere the elite reside.

This may be one of our most affective tools of engagement in active protest, and for the direction of media attention.

We could have everyone wearing t-shirts describing their political views while a leader figure leads the group in a guided meditation meditating towards a common goal.

Example:

Senate is voting on healthcare bill.

We sit outside the house and meditate together on the outcome of the senate bill.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is far more we can do with this idea. I just wanted to present this idea as basic as possible and allow you fellow ATSers to expound and create more ideas on this subject.

Lets call this...

Project Prayer, or
Project Atlantis.

Those are some of the ideas i have been floating around.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow I don't usually write on here much, but this has caught my attention.

Reminds me of:

www.fractalenlightenment.com...

And:

www.alltm.org...

Just 200 years ago it was much harder for people to communicate with one another and now that we have the technology to communicate almost instantly we should use it!

But the question is... HOW???

Perhaps someone knowledgeable in collective meditation could help us?

Everything is vibrations!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by misha.baikal

Yes, the group could be actively led through a live podcast. The main group would be the group protesting at the event. They would obviously be meditating in such a way to catch the attention of the target. Mybe in the way of the door, or in their path somehow. The second group, being lead over the internet would then be lead through the meditation as well. This is just one idea.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Please read the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This was talked about on Alex Jones the day before yesterday. People do need to start communicating with one another and work towards a slave free future.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I am not recruiting, i was simply presenting an idea for discussion. I think if i was recruiting i would have posted a link, and or e-mail for members to access.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

I don't listen to alex jones but if this is an idea he is presenting, i would like to be involved somehow. I am going to look and see if i can listen to this online.

new topics

top topics

join