It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) All Muslims hate Jews? Christians beat up Jews in hate crime, Muslim tries to rescue Jews.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Yes, there is a massive Zionist conspiracy brainwashing the world that would lead you to believe that all Muslims wish all Jews were dead. The MSM continually misquotes Ahmadinnejad to say that he wants to "kill everyone in Israel". In reality, he said that he wants to delete the Zionist regime from the pages of history.. Meaning have their government overthrown, not every citizen blown up with a nuke. Minor difference...

In this video here, some Jews in New York were walking home from a Hanukkah party, when one Jew said to another, "Happy Hanukkah". Upon hearing this, a group of Christians started saying "YOU KILLED HIM! YOU MURDERED JESUS", and start beating up the Jews.

A Muslim bystander saw it happen and jumped in the fight to try to protect the Jew... He got beat up too.

It's time to DENY ALL IGNORNACE claiming that all Muslims want all Jews dead. It's really nothing but stereotypical generalizing that leads down the same path as saying all Blacks are criminals, because there are proportionally more blacks in prison than their population would lead u to assume.

And, upon applying the standards of logic from ATS, I guess we can arrive at the conclusion that all Christians hate all Jews.....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Jews offering holiday greetings attacked

Looking into the story further into the story it appears the "Christians" we more like just memebrs of a racist gang as 2 of the attackers had been charged with racial attacks againt blacks in the past.

That being said all respect to the Muslim kid Hassan Askari just for being a good citizen we need more like him.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Most people don't know that Islam is closer to Judism than Christianity is to either. Both are based on the law and not saving through Christ. True Jews and Muslims know this and have respect for one another's religons. Many of the practices are the same including friday night being their sabbath. In fact a Jew may pray in a mosque if there is no temple near but he may not pray in a Christian church. That should tell you somthing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Proof of fascist Christians!

I'm a liberal christian mystic en.wikipedia.org... and I feel fascist Jews, Muslims, and Christians will destroy this world.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another write up on this case, I am still trying to find out what these guys got as sentences.

Q Train Case May Hinge On Eyewitness Testimony

Hate-crime talk is 'ridiculous,' says one of accused Chanukah Q train attackers

Pictures of the perps at the second link they seem like real winners

Jews cant pray in a Christian Church? never heard of that one before.

Does however appear to be true

These 10 kids were just thugs and should get the book thrown at them.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by DarkStormCrow]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Some people are just so brainwashed by religion that they are willing to attack anyone who either directly or indirectly differs from their views. I don't think we should judge the individual who was willing to intervene for his fellow human being as a "Muslim" because this just brings some more racial division within us. In my view, he is a real man who stood up for his fellow "brother", I'm sure majority people on that train just looked on while he expedited the real manly action, if you will.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That reminds me where's that Islam hating member of ATS Trublue is? I'm sure she has to take a look at this.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
That reminds me where's that Islam hating member of ATS Trublue is? I'm sure she has to take a look at this.

Why is everyone on ATS Supporting Islam? maybe this site should renamed to support there cause? no offense.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

A.) Few if any people think all Muslims hate Jews.

B.) It is quite obvious that normal people would help someone in need.

C.) This is a ridiculous claim that all western media wants me to think that all Muslims hate Jews.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Every human being has a natural instinct to protect one another.

We all know it's right.

Only those who have been corrupted, brainwashed, and taught to hate are capable of such acts.

We're all in the same boat. It's time to realize we either live together or die together.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The muslims i was friends with loved me despite my judaism. I think the Anti-jewish sentiment comes from the middle eastern muslims. Most of the ones i have met here in the USA have been tolerant and friendly.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There's the religion of peace at action again. I mean christianity btw.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Its strange how few people bother to educate themselves in relation to the reasons Arabs became Muslim.
Basically the same reason many Europeans gave up their own ancient beliefs to adopt Christianity.
Perhaps the old testaments devotion to excluding all but the chosen few from Gods temple is the reason.
Basically if you are forsaken by God (according to a particular race)and their laws make you an outcast, then perhaps you find your own way to God hoping their propaganda book is wrong.
Mohammed discovered another way to the one true God, a way that the old testament would have forbid them to follow, whilst they were slaves and unclean in the words of the Old teastament and torah ect.
Christians exclude no one nor does Islam nor Buddhism.
God wants us all , not just a few.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

racist few do not define them all. This is obvious. Would you define every Muslim by bin laden or every atheist by Lenin?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Eeh... I didn't? It's just sarcasm. That very line that would most certainly appear if the roles in the incident were reversed.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by starwarsisreal

Why is everyone on ATS Supporting Islam? maybe this site should renamed to support there cause? no offense.

Everybody supports Islam because most of the people on this site are intellectuals who don't believe everything the media feeds them.

new topics

top topics

join