It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Quayle warns about a False Flag Attack before July 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Steve Quayle warns about a False Flag Attack before July 2010

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Quayle warned of a "false flag" terror event before July, 2010, in which a U.S. governor or two might be assassinated. This kind of crisis would be created in order to declare a national emergency and martial law, he explained. Further, "all paper currency will fail, necessitating a global currency," that will be part of a one-world monetary system, he suggested, adding that the American dream has been turned into a global nightmare.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I guess we will have to wait and see what happens between now and July. I suppose a false flag might be due, got to keep the herd scared. Except this time the attack will be pinned on Iran, Syria or Lebanon. If not, then I suppose they will blame it on a militia, tea party member or "right wing extremist".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeh yeh yeh.. he's also warned about 300000000000 other 'false flags' in the past, and nothing came true. He's a fear monger of a fake type.

I am so sick of hearing the words 'false flag'. it's used DAILY here, it's become a joke.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Yet there is one almost on a daily basis right under your nose...

Open your eyes to see.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

I was warned of martial happening in 2013. I would think that it would be more of a presidential type of nature. I don't think 1 act of assassination would propel us into martial law, but an assassination attempt during some other sort of crisis, mybe food or fiscal.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by Pharyax

Yet there is one almost on a daily basis right under your nose...

Open your eyes to see.

Really....? Point them out then. lol...

new topics

top topics

join