It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible HAARP SDI concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
My concern is the High Energy Weapons Programmes they have been researching for over 25 years now.

Considering they were able to intercept multiple artillery rounds with a mobile high energy weapon back in 2000.

The key for me is the cancelled SDI programme under the Reagan administration. Was it actually cancelled? Or did it go 'black'?

My possible theory : HAARP is the energy uploader to an orbital satellite relay network, which inturn, can redirect this energy back down to earth within a few metres, anywhere. (GPS is 'old tech' now)

This would source from the need to engage hostile ICBM's and other satellites in a time of a world war. (Strategic Defence Initiative or Star Wars as it was tagged)

From reading, the original problem associated with an 'orbital based weapon' concept was that it was near impossible for a 'satellite' to be able to store and generate the power needed to make a concept like this effective.

As HAARP is able to send great amounts of energy up into our stratosphere, it is not a far stretch of the imagination to consider that its actual 'operational ceiling' is indeed higher than this.

An example:

You power up HAARP on a daily basis for scientists to research the stratosphere, all the while you are 'charging' up a sophisticated orbital relay network of space based weapon systems that originate from the original 'Star Wars' programme of the 80's.

Also of interest, a loose time-line:

Mid 80's SDI or Star Wars programme born.

Late 80's SDI was cancelled.

Early 90's HAARP goes operational.

Also in the early 90's, we learn that High Energy Weapons are being tested.

Now those two last events of interest occured nearly 20 years ago..

I would like some feed back / opinions please on the possibility of such a concept and maybe someone who can explain a possible link between the electric power that HAARP generates and High Energy Weapon systems.

Thanks.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Look into scalar electromagnetics and you will see that haarp can put its energy almost anywhere, with proper development a quantum weapon can do almost anything, as it is 4th dimensional energy manipulation - the fabric of this percieved reality. Nukes are toys in comparison.
There are many different scalar inferiometers in this world, haarp is just the retarded poster child. The russians have better stuff.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thankyou for the feedback, however is this 4th dimensional energy manipulation able to deliver pin point strikes?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
High frequency radio waves are not very good for transmitting power. Microwaves would work better.

HAARP only has a very limited ability to direct its heater beam (up to 30º from vertical). A satellite would be exposed to the beam for only very brief periods of time.

The Sun provides far more energy than HAARP can. Above the Earth's atmosphere the Sun delivers about 1,500 watts per square meter. At maximum power output, HAARP can deliver 169 microwatts per square meter (at an altitude of 350km). Solar panels would do a much better job.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
gracious Phage, how in the heck do you know so much? What is your job and experience.... You are quite incredible......

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

HAARP has had my interest for a while. The specs are available here:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Solar insolation:

Over the course of a year the average solar radiation arriving at the top of the Earth's atmosphere is roughly 1,366 watts per square meter

en.wikipedia.org...

And, thank you.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I appreciate your knowledge on the matter Phage. I had considered solar panels before as it seemed the most likely method for 'relaying' energy; energy that was abundant and natural.

However I am still intrigued as to the possibility of an orbital based weapon, as it would surely be the pinnacle of weapon technology with a deniability aspect that would be unprecedented.

Something that must be the most desirable of conceivable Weapons of Mass Destruction.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

The ultimate high ground indeed. There is that pesky treaty though. It prohibits space based WMD.
en.wikipedia.org...

Kinetic energy weapons (rods from god) don't require a lot of energy. While they aren't nukes, they pack a wallop. There would no doubt be a lot of argument about their applicability as WMD.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thankyou for educating me on this.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Skellon

... There is that pesky treaty though. It prohibits space based WMD....

Valid, but when would a treaty stop anyone with the inclination?

It's just a matter of doing what you want and then let loose the spin doctors.
maybe even conduct an 'investigation', have the President and VP questioned in private and off the record. Tell the investigators "not to cross the line". Put a seal of approval on the report and bury it.

Then it's just up to the ATSer's to speculate about the conspiracy.

After all, those 'weather balloons' are awesome and can do anything

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What are the chances that HAARP can actually induce hurricanes etc and point them at a certain area?

Ive read about it being able to, saw it on that Jesse Ventura show etc....its an interesting thought to say the least.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The key for me is the cancelled SDI programme under the Reagan administration. Was it actually cancelled? Or did it go 'black'?

Also of interest, a loose time-line:

Mid 80's SDI or Star Wars programme born.

Late 80's SDI was cancelled.

Early 90's HAARP goes operational.

Was SDI cancelled or go black? I'm not entirely sure. I found myself doing some contract work in IT/Networking/Streaming Media in Oxford CT in the late 90's. (Think how poorly most reports/reporters looked during the first gulf war and then how much better the embedded reporters were in the 2nd gulf war) Nothing really surprising there, what was interesting was that the facility was one of the SDI land based outposts. According to what I was told it was now a civilian operation, working on streaming media via sats. What I witnessed on the other hand seemed to speak differently. The gates were manned by what I would guess to be airforce guards/mp's. The grounds were patrolled by the same type of guards with dog patrols. While I was not privy to the entire facility I did (as far as I know) have total access to the network. I was a kid in the 80's when Reagan implemented SDI so this was all very fascinating to me! I was never allowed to work alone, there was always 2 "employees" with me at all times, so snooping was a little out of the question. To answer the question I tend to think that SDI has gone black.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thankyou for your contribution azrael36, a very interesting first hand account that only adds to my general intrigue in this matter.

I am of the mind that 'the bigger picture' is the way forward when considering what we do not know.

The details in such cases are always vague as we lack information so therefore looking at motivation, circumstance and result usually makes the 'path' hot or cold for me.

In this case, the motivation is very strong, that is what is baffling about its apparent cancellation.

Though of course, I do appreciate the technical knowledge that members like Phage can bring to such concepts.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Skellon]

new topics

top topics

join