It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go on an ET ship to avoid disaster?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalSeedBnk

I can't remember the name of the tv series from some years back but that is exactly what it was about, another race of beings seeking refuge here with us and sharing parts of their tech with us; even now some claim that the US government is working with et's to do just that, provide them with a third of the planet surface in exchange for tech...

I myself would say let them, if they are truly refugees and pose no threat...

seeker

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Thanks for answering, Seeker. Even though I posed the question, I honestly don't know how comfortable I'd be offering refuge to an alien species. I'd just be afraid that it was somehow a trick, a Trojan Horse, ya know?

Humans are capable of it (the way we gained the trust of Native Americans and then basically destroyed their civilization and way of life), so how can we expect aliens to not be capable of it?

Hmm, it's tough. I think I'd have to go on record saying I would turn them away if they came to us for help.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Would I go with an ET if the world was in peril? Heck yeah! In a flat second! I wouldn't look back except to wave bye-bye!

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Entropie]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well now that you mention it, maybe that is what the gulf spill is all about.
I sure hope not.

reply to post by Bkrmn

Look at my Avatar! I don’t even start to think you’re crazy for that idea. After my wife it is my dogs and maybe some of my kids too.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No. It would just be postponing the inevitable, I think. I'm sure the vast majority of us will never get a seat anyway. Interesting to think about though.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
take me take me! just dont eat my brains.
I have been hoping for a changes to go with the aliens just after I found out about them. as to what they look like! I would bet they can make a body they like to live in. I dont care what they look like. as long as they teach me the secrets of science. ? as long as they dont look like spiders...

I am not surprised the general public dont trust aliens. the government have don there work well. I would bet most ATS’s would go,

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurvivalSeedBnk

Thanks for answering, Seeker. Even though I posed the question, I honestly don't know how comfortable I'd be offering refuge to an alien species. I'd just be afraid that it was somehow a trick, a Trojan Horse, ya know?

Humans are capable of it (the way we gained the trust of Native Americans and then basically destroyed their civilization and way of life), so how can we expect aliens to not be capable of it?

Hmm, it's tough. I think I'd have to go on record saying I would turn them away if they came to us for help.
Well, I am of native American descent, my friend, and as far as the Trojan Horse ploy, if, and I say if, the PTB is secretly working with the Greys or the Zeta Reticulans or whoever, I fear that has already happened...

seeker

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
No disaster needed.

Please send ship ASAP.

I'm packing now.

LOL I was thinking the same thing... just land in my back yard... I will be packed in 10 mins... Hel,l just beam me up I'm ready to go even without any of my possessions

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Some of us have already made the choice,when we were kids of about seven.

I chose to stay,and yes it will be a global event,but there will be pockets of survivors everywhere on the planet.

The ones taken should??? be brought down relatively soon after the event like within weeks.

This is simply a preventative measure to ensure rapid regrowth with reasonable enough numbers to ensure species survival.

Those that go should have a front row seat.

It isnt like there will be a sudden rush for spots.

Most humans within 150 miles of any coastline will be washed away to their deaths,you do the math,the rest will be faced with an utter and complete breakdown of all systems as we know them,if you havent learned to be self sufficient and are not prepared for the first six months afterwards you are in trouble.

And if you arent on high ground none of this will matter,the underground bunkers will almost all fail.

You odds will be even on your own and prepared.

I personally am not getting on a ship ,and I would try to stop my family from getting on one.

I have been on ships,its a trust issue I happen to have

We could have been provided with the help and tech to build our own ships,government interference or not.

Trust is non-existant for me.

I know these people are very real,but I dont trust them and this is my home,and if I am welcomed here by the earth then I will remain here,if I am not welcome then I will not remain here,either way I will take some comfort in my death knowing that there will be ships for some who choose to take a chance on frying pan or fire.

And besides I know that no one is sending ships for the billions worldwide,I think this is wrong,the not telling us what is coming and at least dying trying.is WRONG.

I feel I belong here and am friends with this planet,and I LOVE A CHALLENGE.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Nope, I saw all of the orignal twilight zones.

Kanamits are not your friend.

ecx.images-amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I wonder if any aliens out there have read this thread and chuckling at the responses!

They'd be going 'He's ok, she can go, No Way is that one!'

Would I get on board?

Depends on what they looked like. The grey alien one's creep me out though...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Rapture on a mothership - HELL YEA!

(FINE PRINT: that is, assuming i'm not there for food or experimentation).

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
what an excellent idea to separate humans
from their guns.

Aliens won't allow guns on their ships
I suppose.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Seeker ,you are intuitive.

Thank you.

Yes there are forces at play some of which are negative in terms of humanities progress.

But we are apex lifeforms here on earth and we shant forget that.

Welcome my new lifeforms,but beware this is my hood,and this is my planet,so you best behave .

That being said,this is mother natures gig not mine and as long as I follow her rules i will be ok, and that being said I wonderi how grey tastes in case there is an emergency.

See my point,you really think we are under gunned or not agressive enough to stand on our own in the universe?

I think we are and I say welcome my new friends but beware.

Google the song BAD COMPANY ,IT SUMS IT UP.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join