It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go on an ET ship to avoid disaster?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes i would go only if my family comes with me,and i get to fly the ship,wouldn't want to live on a alien planet without my children with me ,I am ready to go now with all the bad vibes i am having now bad stuff fixing to come down i fear

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My 1st question- Why would they want to save you, me or

anyone if they can already create human beings from the DNA they

already possess?

2nd question- Would I be their next meal or experiment?

3rd question- Where would the aliens take the human beings on this

Earth that the they are supposedly saving? ^Y^

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe the reason we do not have open communication with advanced ETs is that we are not really worthy of their respect. We do not guide our lives from within, are more interested in being entertained and engrossed in the physical while denying our imagination. Our minds have got to be so damaged by our influences growing up in a controlling system. Would we be seen as more of a pest to this planet than it's caretaker? Our passion to grow in the physical has brought us great comfort which is one of the least challenging lifestyle program to undertake as a soul. Our technologies have grown but our compassion for others has diminished greatly. We use our greatest advancements to entertain ourselves and soon to control one another.
Until we learn to stand on our own and help one another without the use of money, their only interest in us would be to our detriment. We would be more maintenance to them then any interesting value to them.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As long as my gut-feeling told me it was safe, I think I would. I joke sometimes about how I can understand why aliens would want to invade Earth--what with all the morons you see on reality shows and such--so I'm surprised they haven't already. If they're watching our television broadcasts, and taking them as a representation of the human race, we're doomed.

I mean, if faced with impending doom here on Earth, it's worth a shot to see what the ETs have to offer.

Now, if I didn't feel it was safe, that would be a different story. Then I'd stay and do my best to survive off the grid for as long as possible and through whatever disaster the Earth faces.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would accept their offer, gain there trust, mate with their women than rob em blind. jk i would be extremely humbled if I was offered access into their domain.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In short, my answer is yes.

I think it is funny that nobody has brought up how insane people must have thought you were....randomly asking if they would hop on a ship with ET.....for pretty much no reason while your car was getting fixed.

Seriously buddy, I am one who would have welcomed the question but I'm sure a couple of people walked away and thought you belong in a looney bin.

"Guess what this crazy guy at the gas station asked me"....

Now that I'm thinking about it....you probably DO belong in a looney bin. WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING TO RANDOM STRANGERS

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I can't give you a reason why I wouldn't.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Nope. I sure wouldn't. I was born on this earth. I will go out here.
I heard ET's food tastes like cardboard. Sort of like some of our fast pizza
places. I will take my chances here and not with some ugly creepy ET.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If we destroy this beautiful planet, then we all deserve to die with it. If the end comes, then I shall stay behind and accept my fate.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by kindred]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great question. I've often thought about this and my answer would probably be NO. However if they turn out to be 6ft+ blonde arian hunks then I might be persuaded.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

I think it is funny that nobody has brought up how insane people must have thought you were....randomly asking if they would hop on a ship with ET.....for pretty much no reason while your car was getting fixed.

Seriously buddy, I am one who would have welcomed the question but I'm sure a couple of people walked away and thought you belong in a looney bin.

I was reading a science fiction book and implied that the question was based on something happening in the book.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have one for you....What if they(ET's) only would take people under the age of 25yrs old...Due to the rest of us are to old in thier eyes...
Would you let your children go?

As for me, I would go as long as we our all (my family) together on the same ship..Other whys we'd take our chances together on our knees praying for a peaceful journey...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Some of you poke fun at this, but I had a vision in 2002 in which I saw the end of the world, and it still haunts me to think about it. I saw Earth spinning, out of orbit, and flames and sparks coming from it's once beautiful surface. Horrifying.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

The people who said no i think would change their minds rather quickly if they were actually faced with death. Survival instinct is rather strong. As for me, well if it's a choice between death and possible survival, then yeah i'm going to get onboard that ship pretty quickly.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

It all depends if the disaster was intentionally caused in order to force the herd all in one direction for a deceiving reason. If it was for something like a celestial event 1 may consider, if it was during the WRATH im here for the battle and would wish the many who are invited to the stars the best in their journey w/ hopes that they will not come in contact with what will be present during the WRATH within the UNIVERSE as to assure all make it to JUDGMENT DAY.

It would be nice, I would imagine especially if all the human needs could be met w/o any problem meaning medicine, food not becomming food or slaves or science projects space soldiers TELL ME FIRST ect. Guess 1 would be taking a risk either way its just 1 risk is a known and the other is based on trust of our alien brotheren....

It would be nice to learn more though...

[edit on 5/18/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'd go even if they want me for tests...
Hell, I'd go even if they want me as a sex toy!

How could you just say no, and stay here to what? Watch the TV? Buy groceries? Instead of STEPPING ON A FRIKING SPACESHIP??? Are you people crazy???

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If Aliens showed up here to help i would gladly go with them. And i would learn everything i could about their technology. Aliens always have nicer tech.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Double post from my slow laggy work computer.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Darkice19]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Absolutely not!

Do not get on any "space ships" piloted by "aliens". They are nothing more than fancy cattle cars.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yes I would go on a heartbeat because the misery in this world is like a sensory overload of late and because this world seems to be spiralling around the poop chute. Also I would jump at the chance because I ach to see what it is like out beyond the solar system.

Just between you and me but I would even take a ride on board a ship crewed by regressive reptilians that told I could come only as long as they could put me in a dress, spank me daily and call me Helen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join