It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Hillary Clinton's use of Clones or Doubles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
60 minutes followed Hillary Clinton for a 6 mnd period to cover her work for the supposed "War on terror". Scott Pelley was the journalist that followed her around. My memory of Scott Pelley was that he was a fairly tall man so i got confused the first time i saw them going side by side. Clinton almost as tall as Scott Pelley. Later in the program i saw them again side by side, but then Scott Pelley was over a head taller then Hillary Clinton. In all the screenshoots she has the same hight on her high heel shoes.

Take a look a the latest episode of 60 minutes and you can see for yourself.

I took these screenshots to illustrate my view.

First take a look at Scott Pelley and Bruce Springsteen. Bruce is 5' 10" or 1.78m tall and you can see on the picture that Scott Pelley is taller.

Now take a look at this screenshot where Hillary Clinton are almost as tall as Scott Pelley.

Look at their eye's, almost at the same hight.

Now, look here...Scott Pelley a whole head taller than Hillary Clinton and Clinton has to look UP at Scott Pelley.

Why wouldn't she use a double...??? Think about it...

Take a look at these images over Hillary Clinton

www.google.no...

So many different faces...??? I know she ages and pictures can lie, but her hight should be the same.

Some info i came over.

alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lol, Hillary IS creepy,

but it's just the angles.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well those Sadam hussein double had to get work somewhere.

Its funny. Yep

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
She's wearing high heels in the picture where she's the same height.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
She's wearing high heels in the picture where she's the same height.

She wears high heels in all the shoots...I have checked.
So she should be the same hight in all the pictures, but she isn't.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You have to take into account the perspective, where one might seem taller than the other, plus you have to consider the height of the camera, it might be taller on a tri pod than carried on a man's shoulder.

Having said that, I do believe that politicians use doubles.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've done a little quick research. Hillary is supposed to be 5 ft 6 but it is also said that she may be 5 ft 8.

Nicholas Sarcozy and Hillary Clinton

Nicholas Sarcozy is supposed to be 5 ft 5 or 6 but...
Fact About Sarcozy

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton
Obama is 6 ft 1 so this is an obvious difference.

Polticians having a double is quite possible.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by sheikhylian]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by sheikhylian]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Biography for Hillary Rodham Clinton More at IMDbPro

Date of Birth 26 October 1947, Chicago, Illinois, USA

Birth Name Hillary Diane Rodham Nickname Hill

Height 5' 6½" (1.69 m)

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So......they would use a double of a noticably different height, for an series of interviews with the same guy?
Makes perfect sense.
Of course she would have to speak exactly like Hillary and have all her mannerisms.And of course the press, having seen her a million times wouldn't notice.
Maybe their cousins, identical cousins!
They walk alike they talk alike, what a crazy pair!

Actually, it's obvious she is timeshifting while visiting wandering New Zealand!
Ever hear of perspective? Check it ou!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...
Found this on infowar

Listen to the voices in the video

Here these double?

Bumping an interesting topic.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
www.infowars.com...
Found this on infowar

Listen to the voices in the video

Here these double?

Bumping an interesting topic.

Freeze the 1st (top) video at :03 sec
The bottom (2nd) at :28 sec..

Plastic surgery before and after..? mummy double, or shape shifting?.. you decide lol

Products have "official" warnings, I think politicians should too: WARNING exposure to Hillery for over 30 seconds may cause vomiting, explosive diarrhea, loss of sexual function, depression and or sudden urges to stab sewing needles in your ears to make it stop. Do not listen to Hillery and operate a vehicle or operate heavy machinery.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

................here we go again; a 'conspiracy' around every corner.......why the heck would there need to be a 'double' for Hilary? just answer me that!!!!........as others have said here, it's always a matter of perspective; where the camera is in relation to her.....and how do you know she's always wearing heels? in photos that don't show her feet? do you have some kind of special instrument for seeing feet that are not in a photo?
Again, please tell me why any politician would need a double!!!!!!!!
I know during WWII Churchill had a double, but that was wartime and whenever he made appearances where he didnt have to speak, it was always a double.....again, a totally different set of circumstances!!!!!
I am anxiously awaiting your reply!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BG43214
reply to post by Snowi

................here we go again; a 'conspiracy' around every corner.......why the heck would there need to be a 'double' for Hilary? just answer me that!!!!

Fear of assassination...you obviously don't know who Hillary Clinton is.

.and how do you know she's always wearing heels? in photos that don't show her feet? do you have some kind of special instrument for seeing feet that are not in a photo?

I never said she always wears heels...get you fact straight. I know she had heels in those clips because they are my screen shots from a 60 minutes episode that i saw.

Again, please tell me why any politician would need a double!!!!!!!!

Fear of assassination...you obviously don't know who Hillary Clinton is. Have you ever heard of the illuminati or the NWO...are you a child...???

I know during WWII Churchill had a double, but that was wartime and whenever he made appearances where he didnt have to speak, it was always a double.....again, a totally different set of circumstances!!!!!
I am anxiously awaiting your reply!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't the USA always in war...??? You obviously don't know about the waring factions of the illuminati and other factions fighting for world power. There is constant fear of assassination and with Hillary Clinton's position in the NWO she is a prime target...or what...???

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I heard that Bill Clinton used Hillary's body double ...
but she didn't look like Hillary ... ?

... and those high heels ,
I hear she has 22 million dollars worth ,,, all by Prada !

.... I bet this gets deleted

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
bumping this thread after watching this movie .. LOL

new topics

top topics

join