It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resume of information posted by a "time traveler"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Your allies are here already, but there's no One and the extraterrestrials aren't
leaving. They're going to fight us to the bitter end over your species, this planet,
and this timeline.
-
Proof of the existence of intelligent extraterrestrials ultimately didn't destroy the
Abrahamic religions, or any other religions. Those still exist thousands of years
afterwards.
-
Some humans have already physically met nonterrestrial beings.
Both my people and the Greys have met with representatives of some Earth
governments. Reptilians have also been sighted on Earth. Shadows have been
interfering with human affairs for centuries. All of this happened secretly, of course.
An ethnic group in Africa also encountered a stranded Nommo thousands of years
ago. And there was some contact with the Martians very early on.
The only known extraterrestrial species that never contacted humans to our
knowledge was the species that lived on Luna.
-
Well the Greys did claim to have sent Jesus to you. When President Carter heard
that, he became an atheist (they kept quiet about that, though).
But they didn't say that because they're demonic. They just want to co-opt your
religion to make you easier to control.
-
Where I come from, most Christians suspect that Satan is using the whole Grey
plot to transform Homo sapiens genetics into something so radically different that
humans could no longer be redeemed through Christ's incarnation as a Homo
sapiens.
Also, imposing the Grey collective system on humans would eliminate both free will
and faith. There are no religious Greys.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It IS interesting

but there are no Greys

and she specifically discards civilisations that do exist in favour of the Nommos

she says there are no beings in Pleides, ok

BUT she says there are no beings in orbit around Arcturus

dead giveaway

she is not benevolent

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

Im even more amused that the smoking gun of her post was "anal"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
Could someone tell us the main points??And what are the contradictions?

It would be useful to those who have not time to read all the pdfs...

Thanks in advance.

For a civilization that was only able to find the word Obama one time, they sure do seem to know quite a bit about predicted future current events. Nothing is going to happen anytime soon except WW3. LOL

This is a disturbed person pulling this hoax. Hope they stop the Grays.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by kapodistrias
Could someone tell us the main points??And what are the contradictions?

It would be useful to those who have not time to read all the pdfs...

Thanks in advance.

For a civilization that was only able to find the word Obama one time, they sure do seem to know quite a bit about predicted future current events. Nothing is going to happen anytime soon except WW3. LOL

This is a disturbed person pulling this hoax. Hope they stop the Grays.

Disturbed? She was quite brilliant, even when I believe it's clearly a hoax.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Do you know who they were? Are they still writing things now? Where was the sites that they were posting on?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delphi

Do you know who they were? Are they still writing things now? Where was the sites that they were posting on?

You can find the site using google and her nickname. Let's say it's a very popular forum.

No, she never came back again, so no new posts since then.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A little bump because of this:

The World War II ½ Theory

Some historians speculate that a major war, lasting about six years, broke out around 2012. The location most often suggested for this war is the Middle East. Although the identities of the players in this conflict are a matter of contentious debate, China seems to have been the primary benefactor of this hypothetical war, as China is known to have become the most influential world power in the Middle East by 2030. In addition, the United States and, to a lesser degree, Russia, seem to have expended a great deal of resources for some reason during the 2010s, as the national debt of both countries increased dramatically.

Posted on:
08/05/2009 12:51 PM

Time will tell if she was wrong... or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is really fascinating stuff. Megaupload is obviously dead, so is there another way to get the PDFs? I'm curious what was in them since they can't be downloaded anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob33

Where I come from, most Christians suspect that Satan is using the whole Grey
plot to transform Homo sapiens genetics into something so radically different that
humans could no longer be redeemed through Christ's incarnation as a Homo
sapiens.
Also, imposing the Grey collective system on humans would eliminate both free will
and faith. There are no religious Greys.

LOL LOL 8,000 yrs into the future and STILL not got past the old jesus/satan rubbish!! Good grief there's really no hope is there? I think her own beliefs/prejudices definitely surfaced there!

And for someone who has little or no knowledge of US Presidents etc why on earth would she be privvy to President Carter's religious leanings i.e. alleged atheism? Don't tell me he was a prime mover in the world 8,000 from now!

Some people honestly need a reality check big time

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What a joke, we all know we aren't gonna be around in the year 6500-whatever. Our planet is going to be annhilated by then the scientists at least say by 5000 AD as the sun is going to definately go supernova by then, and it's been starting...global warming and the sun spots are good indications of this. Besides they are giong by proven facts of how long a star of that mass has lived ever in the universe and such...just look it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

As said many times ago, she claimed her information came from two sources:

a) Historical data from his society.

b) Briefing material given by her superiors in order to interact properly in the discussion forums.

So I suppose she could claim that particular thing you pointed out, she's getting it from (b).

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
What a joke, we all know we aren't gonna be around in the year 6500-whatever. Our planet is going to be annhilated by then the scientists at least say by 5000 AD as the sun is going to definately go supernova by then, and it's been starting...global warming and the sun spots are good indications of this. Besides they are giong by proven facts of how long a star of that mass has lived ever in the universe and such...just look it up.

Please provide evidence or links of that.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by almostrambo
This is really fascinating stuff. Megaupload is obviously dead, so is there another way to get the PDFs? I'm curious what was in them since they can't be downloaded anymore.

I have the files I could upload somewhere else, what I was trying to do is to edit my Original Post but for some reason I'm unable to, maybe because the OP thread is too old.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

And I don't give humanity in the way we know it more than a few centuries, if nothing wipes the entire life on the planet until then, good, vegetation and some surviving animals will continuje to live as the plant has always been before man started taking its territories.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, what happened so far?

"Some historians speculate that a major war, lasting about six years, broke out around 2012. The location most often suggested for this war is the Middle East. Although the identities of the players in this conflict are a matter of contentious debate, China seems to have been the primary benefactor of this hypothetical war, as China is known to have become the most influential world power in the Middle East by 2030. In addition, the United States and, to a lesser degree, Russia, seem to have expended a great deal of resources for some reason during the 2010s, as the national debt of both countries increased dramatically."

Posted on 2009. What do we have:

The syrian civil war started around 2011. And continues as today. Both the US and Russia have been somehow involved.

Regarding the national debt of both countries:

www.polidiotic.com...

www.tradingeconomics.com...

Interesting...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well, another hit:

Ancient records say the 45th, 46th, and 48th Presidents were Republicans. So the Republican Party isn't dead yet. If anyone was curious, the 47th President was a Democrat. The 49th President was a Chinese puppet.

And I was reading this very interesting paragraph:

What really happened is that the United States stayed united until 2039 when China invaded and conquered the United States all the way to the Rocky Mountains. At that point the part west of the Rockies was annexed and put under direct Chinese control, while apparently a Chinese-appointed President ruled the part east of the Rockies as part of the terms of the American surrender. Hawaii also fell under direct Chinese authority.

Russia had already lost a lot of its strength because of a second Cold War with the United States and Europe, and China. Russia did manage to annex Alaska though.

With the United States occupied and defeated, and Russia weakened, China became the world's dominant hyperpower. They generally weren't as friendly as the Americans.

It's interesting because these days we hear really often the term 'second cold war':

www.salon.com...

www.theamericanconservative.com...

thenewdaily.com.au...

So far, really interesting... but I highly doubt Russia will annex Alaska in the near future... maybe the original source was referring that Russia did that move while the US engaged into a open war with China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join