It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Islamaphobia in the UK?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Jihad indeed but I am afraid you are not really clued in on the meaning of Jihad and are only thinking in terms of violence and war .
Jihad is more then war and violence .

I am very clued up on the meaning of Jihad, do not take me to be some uninformed fool who is uneduacated on such things!
Yes Jihad is more than war and violence, BUT war and violence are large aspects of Jihad... they are some of the tools of Jihad, brute force, agression and slaying of infidels.

What a loving, tolerant, peaceful religion you are a member of!

here is the wikipedia definition of Jihad...

please click here

There was a war and one side lost and the other won . Nothing new here , is there ?

A war fought in the name of Jihad, a war that was intent on converting others to islam, does it not say in the qu'ran that those who refuse to turn to islam will be slayed and in the most gruesome of ways? That any muslim may take whomever they want in the name of allah by force and guile?

Yes infidel , you gonna burn and burn good in hell .
Come to Islam before it is too late .

Yes I am an infidel,a kuffar and I am damn proud of it! I am the thorn in your side that does not go away, I infect your wound that you call your faith. I will NEVER turn to your sick, intolerant religion!

I will not burn in hell, you are brainwashed in thinking that all those who do not worship in the name of allah will forever burn in hell. Isn't allah such a loving god, condemning the VAST majority of the earth who are unbelievers into hell, wouldn't a loving god offer them a chance no matter what religion they believe?!?! Therefore, your god allah is a fraud!

"O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for friends."

I have friends from both faiths . You are reading too much into it .

No I am NOT reading too much into it, it says it in your Qu'ran clear as day, big and bold and in numerous passages that it is forbidden to take infidels and kuffars as friends, anyone who is not a muslim is considered to be an infidel and a kuffar.

In not practicing what the Qu'ran says then you are not a TRUE muslim and are therefore a hippocryte! The vast majority of practicing muslims who take the Qu'ran as 100% and must be obeyed would undoubtably consider you to be among the infidels for not obeying the word of allah...

you are a misguided individual and a hippocryte in my opinion.

"Mohammed said, 'I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah'.

That is right . None has the right to be worshipped but the Creator of All .

Fight , does not necessarly mean violence or war . One can have a pillow fight too .

It all depends on the other side .

Are you completely nieve?

Understand the context in which the word fight is being used numerous times in the Qu'ran, in more or less every context it is being used in a negative, agressive and warlike manner!

Don't make me laugh... a pillowfight?!? does it mention anywhere in the Qu'ran about having pillow fights with infidels??? I think not, instead it in no doubt talks about how the kuffar must be converted by ANY means nessacary and how the infidels msut be slain in the most barbaric and torturous ways possible!

It's all about context and in 95% of the context regarding infidels and kuffars the context is agressive and violent.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

You know full well you don't offer all this freeness in other Country's... England has become too soft and too PC towards others (especially Muslims)... allowing them to bring all their BS with them and to turn parts of England into Muslim areas and this includes Somalians....

I thought the idea of immigrating and intergrating was to do with the fact that when you choose to live in another part of the World, you abide by their rules and regulations... what you are doing is forcing beliefs onto others... you even said something very hypocritical in your last post... i'll leave it to you to find what it was...

Why do you insist on fighting to bring Islamic ways into European Culture?

Why can you not just dress and behave in a European way?

Why do us Europeans have to put up with your religion and dress?

Why not follow the other cultures who have come here and abided by our rules?

Why don't you go back to an Islamic Country if you still want to abide by the Islamic code?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I completely agree with TruthxIsxInxThexMist...

Britain is far too soft and Pollitical Correctness has gone out of control, so much so that certain aspects of English culture cannot be celebrated for fear of insulting someone or appearing racist!

For instance, flying the English flag is a prime example... friends of mine have been told by the police to take down english flags off their cars and vans as it "may" offend others... what?!?!? this is absolute rubbish, this is England and we should be able to fly our flag when and where we damn well please!

In regards to immigrants who think they can come to this country and not adapt and fit into English culture should not be allowed in, if I were to go to Pakistan for instance, would I not be expected to abide by their practices and adapt to their culture? I would do so gladly if I chose to move to Pakistan, not that I ever will move there.

So put simply, if you come to this country you will accept the country for what it is and you will adapt to our country, if not then you can bugger off to another country which is more to your liking. Having said this, there are people who come to this country and adapt to our culture and take being British into their hearts and fair play to them, they are more than welcome to be in this country

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just to show how racism has changed here in England, this is a picture that I took yesterday...

This picture was taken by the canalside next to a major muslim area...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this is very sad, I used to be very proud of the fact we lived side by side in America from many cultures, but I see things have deteriorated in the last few years,

What is the solution?

Maybe we need to reinstate the draft, take the trouble makers off the street,

We have so many young men with no jobs, give them something to do.

[edit on 033131p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08
Just to show how racism has changed here in England, this is a picture that I took yesterday...

This picture was taken by the canalside next to a major muslim area...

and they didnt even spell it right!

my ancestors who fought in the crusades are rolling in their graves

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Would you like me to tell you how to dress? didn't think so, they can wear whatever they choose. And Jewish people have predominantly Jewish areas, don't see a big fuss about that. As for wanting Islamic laws, a minority want full shariah law implemented which i strongly disagree with. Most(some don't care) simply want aspects of it for civil disputes, something i fully support.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Well in Bradford the Drug trade is controlled by the moslem element of the criminal fraternity. What you expereinced was more about gang/ drug turf issues.

Either way I am not diminishing the upset any sane person would feel.

Rtgds

T

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Saf85

Sorry mate..

The lasg bit of the OP about the threat of rioting is wrong. The minority will riot but must moslems would not. Educated people think twice about rioting. You were not in the Brixton riots - I was, as I was living in the UK at the timeand live in Brixton.

All the police will do is to contain the riot and sit it out. The Fundies will burn down their own area.

If you remember there was Irish-Phobia when the IRA were bombing the mainland. We have Islamophobia now because of the bombing.

Soon the Moslem society will have to split with one side supporting the Fundies and the other denouncing them and taking a more progressive stance. It may haver already happened.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Perhaps the OP could explain why many european countries have rejected and turned on islam? Surely there isnt a big conspiracy in the west to cause muslims pain and reject their faith?
Of course not. People are tired of the minority. People are tired of not being able to wave around a st georges flag, They are tired of seeing immigrants being placed before british tax paying citizens. But most importantly, people are tired of being ignored.
If islam is so peaceful, then explain why in dudley, the local council rejected plans for a mosque due to the collective inhabitants of that area having an overall majority (About 18k) of not wanting this mosque AND YET the muslims (About 4k of them) Simply went to top government to get permission to build?
Are you saying the non muslims in that area have no right to feel offended, Shunned or made to feel like 2nd class citizens of their own country?
I'm pretty fracked off all the muslims own taxi firms because the men are conning perverts (i say this from all my experiences of being forced to get a taxi, i am 21)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Shame on you England for not wanting to live in a subserviant Sharia culture, shame on all of you racist lot for wanting to preserve or maintian your own culture and way of life.

Shame on you all for not supporting the invasion of millions of muslims into your home land. Boarders and culture are racist!!

Now drop and give me twenty Allah Akbars

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would say the main source of conflict is the lack of integration of the Muslims in the country they wish to live. Yes, Indians are not creating conflicts because they move to UK while admiring and willing to integrate in the British society. On the other side, Muslims tend to cluster : this creates physical borders in addition to the cultural borders. I still do not understand something : if Muslims SO love the Islamic culture, society, values and cant live without them.. why do they bother to move to a non-Islamic country? Britain is a first world country (still) as a result of centuries of Christianity! Same with the Netherlands where the neo-protestantism was the basis of the modern society. Yet, Muslims are coming to Europe to enjoy the fruits of the Christianity yet shouting all loud how they want things to be transformed in order for the society to accommodate the un-needed population. Guys, it looks to me that muslims need UK more than UK needs the muslims. So i guess you should allow the british population to preserve their own values and society that obviously allowed the civilized state and social wealth to exist. I say this as an immigrant that used to live in the UK for more than 5 years! What i loved the most was the remaining bits of authentic beautiful british civilization!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join