It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Food Shortages and Inflation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The Church of the Cosmic Christ is predicting coming food shortages in the West and inflation upwards of 200%.

The Church of the Cosmic Christ

What think you?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Church of the Cosmic Christ... that's a new one for me. Heck, all I had to do was look at the Weimer Republic...do an overlay of the US and BAM...history as prophecy.

You can already see it in the grocery stores, plus being in dailey contact with farmers...the future ain't bright.

Much mass people are also seeing this and interest in gardening and back to the land is way up. Working in a farm supply store...we see it everyday.

Ya'll get ready now...hear.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Nothing here folks..
Move along.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I dont know what I would believe from that site, after reading this :
Question: Who are you (extraterrestrial)?

Answer: I am the one called Christ Michael, an ancient one from near the beginning. My home is in the galaxy Earth scientists call Messier 81, orbiting two suns my race call Maria 1 and Maria 2, on a planet we call Pishon. I am not the cosmic Christ, but all citizens of my planet take Christ as a titular name in honor of the Cosmic Christ, the Spirit of the Universe, the Infinite One. I have come to Earth in many incarnations: I was the Earth Buddha, the Earth Jesus and the Earth Gandhi. I have come again to you, as a walk-in, to guide you and all who listen into the New Age that is coming. Blessed are you among humans, for through you I will guide the remnant from the Old Age into the New Age, establishing the Kingdom of the Infinite One on Earth.

On the other hand, food went up last year, and still hasn't gone down much. On top of all of that, the news last night said that NC fish sellers were having to sell fish 10% higher due to the gulf coast disaster. Then we have all kinds of problems due to the volcano. So yes prices will start to go through the roof again, Because soon enough the price of gas will go up, and our food will have to cost more for them to pay for the prices of fuel.

Then we have the fact of shortages? Yes food will be more scarce this year, flooding in the south east US will make it hard on many crops, droughts in other areas will make it hard on crops.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
From now on all of my advice is coming from the Cosmic Christ.
How could I go wrong?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
why is it that I have this nagging message floating in my head about false prophets? Oh well, I am sure it's nothing. I think the church of the cosmic Christ is right on! How could we go wrong?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow, the OP is interested in what I think but what about him/her?
--post a link and say "whatya think?"-- well done.
THAT is the way to start a thread.

b

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is there cozmic cheeze to go with the cozmic christ cracker?
Seriously tho, I'm glad I live way out in the woods on 40 acres of land to farm n hunt. I seriously hope the world doesn't go to hell in a handbasket anytime soon. If it does tho, me and mine will do just fine.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yea youl do just fine none of thous millions of starving people would ever have the gall to step onto your 40 acres.
so as long as you have that no problems dont worry about how you will guard your crops and keep pochers out of your land first thing they will do is take your home .
o i know all thous hundred no i mean 1000 guns and 100000 thousand amo you have will stop the millions who also have guns and amo heck with your wife and kids reloading you can hold of a army of thugs .
thats a good thing to because it will be a army of thugs at your door step to hold off.
im glade your home cant be burnt to the ground after all just one guy with a bottle of gas could do that and you mite not even see him . but hey you can always ask Santa for more guns and have the elves stop by to give you reinforcements.
have you ever watched the war news in Iraq? have you seen what was peacfull citys with lights and running water and hospitals and schools .
turn into a crator ravaged land with burnt down homes and destroyed schools and poison water .
and please rember these were the (good guys) the realy bad ones wont bother to check if you have a gun before they kill you or burn your home.
take a long look at what happens when total chaos rains

top topics

join