It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on what GOD is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
GOD is the Infinite Multidimensional, Multiuniversal, Quantum Consciousness.

It gives us free will. But records our actions and our soul. We are the universe looking at its self. When we die it sends us to where we belong. Heaven or hell in the next life.

Oh, and God is evolution. We stem from rat like creatures.(Look at the hands.) then we evolved into primates, then homosapeins. Now we are evolving into humans.
What do you think of my theory?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, if you think of God in the Bible, he is an Imposter and the Creating Force is something totally difrent ..

[edit on 11/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think God probably did exist as an actual person but over time, storys became more embellished until it amounts to what we have today - Big business wrapped up in religion based rhetoric combined with political ramblings to get the masses to do what the TBTB want them to do.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As an atheist, I have to say that the idea of a prime mover is not ridiculous, but is simply not backed up, although I do like the idea and it does indeed make sense, I can't make the broad jump to just assume that there was a prime force, as we've seen that everything else in this world was created by nature and the laws of the universe.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If there is a god.
Then god is everything,
we're part of everything,
we're god.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
God is made up of more than one person. For God is a marriage. Let US make man in OUR image. How many are in that "us"?

I know my God is me and my top three brides.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

Google "Love repairs DNA"

I have known my whole life that if I thought right and fixed myself I would be able to heal myself if I needed to. It would be nice if meditation was as common as pepsi.

We don't even need doctors or medicine the way our system requires it. The human body houses god and god can be activated through healthy practice. Dimishing the ego to the point where it no longer exists. Vegan diet. Overcoming your own personal problems and recognizing yourself as the problem and nothing external.

There is so much evidance out there for the open minded person.

Some people might say that enlightenment is "Phantismal" but they haven't tried the process that takes you to enlightenment. Most prickly people need a rigger but something like enlightenment takes faith in ones self. It can happen I am quite sure of it.

Just read up on energy and try to bring your basic understandings of it into the real world so if everything is energy they that means we have full control over everything we experience and we are the one holding the guns to our own heads.

Thank you for your time.

top topics

join